Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    Anybody watching it? They did this a while back and it was quite eye opening some of their backgrounds. Some of its a bit Meatheady though aha.

      • Like
    • 39 replies
    • 4.6k views
  2. Red-Fox
    Started by Red-Fox,

    Not seen a thread like this one yet so thought I'd start a new one, could be rather interesting I guess to see how people do things differently. Title is essentially the question: What do you do to take your mind off things? As an example, after something negative happens or a rather stressful day, I like to sit under the stars on a clear night and just think about the people and things that matter the most to me in life. I guess it helps me find inner peace if things have been particularly rough in the sense that when I think of the people in particular, I know they're behind me 110% in what I do and always going to be proud of me no matter what.

      • Like
    • 65 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. Nitrx
    Started by Nitrx,

    Hello, Firstly I must appologise as I understand that these sort of posts from complete forums "newbies" isn't exactly the best way to establish yourself, so please bear with me. My question is, do we have any PC Gamers here? I'm part of a group called Tripleniners of which has been setup only for members of the Emergency Services. We currently have a group of Police members from all over and are looking to expand our numbers . We're currently have our own Website and Teamspeak Server and are playing games such as Battlefield 3, FIFA 13, WarThunder, Guild Wars 2, GRID 2 & Call of Duty. We'll also be getting our hands on Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14 when …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    What are we all doing? I'm working, but I'm still buzzing about my coupon which came in for almost £250 yesterday!

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. HampshireSaint
    Started by HampshireSaint,

    I'll start with an easy one.... (Ignore the car in sig)

      • Like
    • 226 replies
    • 10.4k views
  6. King Scotts
    Started by King Scotts,

    How are you guys, it's been too long. Wonder how long it will be before David blames me for something. Scotts

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 926 views
  7. Guest AWare
    Started by Guest AWare,

    I nested this in another post previously. A few of you might have come across typological indicator tests, as several of them exist and they are sometimes used by organisations as a means of 'sorting' people and working out which teams work best together on a basic level. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator , referred to by its acronym MBTI, is one of these systems. I would ordinarily associate officers with any of these types, as there are many incentives and motivations for joining. Thinking types might prefer the challenge of advanced driving, decision making and creative problem solving. Feeling types might prefer…

  8. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

  9. Burnsy2023
    Started by Burnsy2023,

    So this thread is to celebrate when we do something for the first time, be that first ticket, first arrest our indeed anything you're proud of that you want to shout about. So I'll start and that that yesterday was my first solo suspect interview.

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 626 views
  10. SWB
    Started by SWB,

    Hi all! So I've been a member of the forum for a little while now and a lurker for longer than that and I just wanted to post a topic thanking everyone! When I applied back in November 2012 I never really let myself get too excited about the prospect of actually being a special but nonetheless the time has nearly come! I attest tomorrow (22nd) with the Met and it still doesn't actually feel like it's happening, I'm extremely excited and nervous all at the same time! I'm not really a massive poster on here but I've spoken a few times about how much policing means to me. Since I was young all I've ever wanted to be was a Police Officer, I've lived my life, worked hard an…

    • 4 replies
    • 595 views
    operationfirestorm
  11. Richard Yokely
    Started by Richard Yokely,

    Planning on spending today going around animal shelters looking at dogs with my mum & dad as their dog died a couple of weeks ago. Almost finished insanity as well - only 2 days left of 63.

      • Like
    • 38 replies
    • 2.6k views
    operationfirestorm
  12. operationfirestorm
    Started by operationfirestorm,

    Searched the forum and could not find this clip anywhere, i cannot believe a person would do this. I have seen people get flattened walking out into the road with headphones on and that was bad enough but one more inch and this poor person could have become burger sauce! unbelievable. Not graphic by the way but various views inside the train and exterior. I laughed and could not close my mouth after watching this. What in the world was this person thinking!!!!!!!!!

    • 10 replies
    • 610 views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    The Twittersphere is going wild this morning after he tweeted this yesterday evening; So, as the great man said; thoughts?

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1.9k views
  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    So there now appears to be a multitude of complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority about the latest Marmite advert. Have we all now become so politically correct that we moan about everything? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHjssdNNzP0 I liked the advert personally, I am sick to death of these charity adverts asking me to donate £2 a month. If I want to donate to charity then I will.

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    The new OS X seems a bit of a let down tbh, it's pretty much just a new maps and iBooks apps, hardly worthy of a new OS refresh. iOS 7 and the new mac pro seem pretty decent, especially iOS 7, I really like the new design Oh, and for the iOS 7 if you go here; http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/#videos and click the play button underneath each of the phones it will take you through the features like you're using the phone.

      • Like
    • 66 replies
    • 4.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.