Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    (Hopefully) Not early today! I'm on duty in the morning, so I should be fast asleep, but as always I'm wide awake. I'm hoping its busy, not had a brilliant night and need something to keep my mind off things. Anyone up to anything interesting today? Grrr, too slow tonight!

    • 2 replies
    • 353 views
    Administrative Account
  2. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Friday starts after midnight, not before... :whistle2: Playing with traffic tonight, slightly apprehensive but looking forward to it too!

      • Like
    • 61 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    SORRY - Already posted here http://www.policespe...usins/?hl=queen I found this on Facebook, and it made me chuckle:

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  4. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    The end of the week! I normally like to post a Rebecca Black song when I start it on a Friday, but using my phone so can't . I am however selling an unopened packet of Polos, mint condiction if anyone is interested. *hopes it is 00:00 and not early like the last couple of times!* Edit - gah! Forum clock is slow! Says 00:00 in my phone!

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 531 views
    Administrative Account
  5. UKPolice
    Started by UKPolice,

    Just got out of a long term relationship and it's raining... Typical! Happy miserable Thursday everyone. Says 00:01 on my watch, the forum is slow!!

      • Like
    • 51 replies
    • 3.3k views
    Administrative Account
  6. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Half way though the week! Why is it wicked? Not sure, but its normally quiet at work (jinxed it now!) and its a shortish shift (7.25 hours) and I'm owed some time so hopefully I can leave early :D.

      • Like
    • 76 replies
    • 5.3k views
  7. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    In the case of the oddly familiar Lego figure, the officers of Hampshire police had only one suspect – and he was right under their noses. Step forward PC Rob Thomas, who was startled to discover that Lego’s new model policeman was the very image of himself, right down to his collar number of 1337. The 48-year-old father of two said: ‘One of my colleagues collects the Lego figures and found my doppelganger as he opened the latest bag. Ello, ello ello: PC Thomas (left) bears a striking resemblance to Lego's latest model called Constable ‘When I clocked in for my next shift, there was the little Lego fellow waiting for me in my work tray. I think the likeness is…

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Arthur ASCII
    Started by Arthur ASCII +,

    SO funny! You can find it here... http://www.trans4mind.com/counterpoint/index-humor-inspiration/ladybird.shtml Or as a PDF (attached) LbridBookOfPolice.pdf

  9. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Wayne Rooney has confirmed he visited a top London clinic for a hair transplant in a bid to restore his receding locks to their former glory. The England and Man Utd striker sent a twitter message to his fans to confirm he had undergone the procedure.. "Just to confirm to all my followers I have had a hair transplant. I was going bald at 25 why not. I'm delighted with the result." http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Wayne-Rooney-Hair-Transplant-Manchester-Utd-Footballer-Confirms-He-Has-Had-Procedure/Article/201106116005420?lpos=Showbiz_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_16005420_Wayne_Rooney_Hair_Transplant%3A_Manch…

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    This month, the theme was 'As seen from my sofa'. A large selection of pictures and a lot of you supporting the photographers by voting too, so thank you for that. We ended up with a draw with The Knight_RS looking outwards from his sofa and seeing an amazing cityscape: and then, in total contrast, FAC73 looking the other way and seeing his other half and baby (I'm assuming this, otherwise the picture takes quite a sinister twist...) Both excellent shots and truly representative of the different approaches to the themes each month. Well done to you both. A new competition thread will be along soon.

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 968 views
  11. Esr
    Started by Esr,

    Firstly sore y for any spelling/ grammar mistakes I'm on a blackberry. My of has some sort of virus. I've turned it on and logged in and a screen with Metropolitan police logo appears saying I've downloaded conten and need to pay a fine. And I can't gt Oi of the screen I'm using windows 7 Any help?

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 3.4k views
    Bravo Sierra +
  12. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Happy Tuesday folks!

      • Like
    • 20 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  13. GoneForgotten
    Started by GoneForgotten,

    Where my evenings are now going to die. Anyone else on it?

    • 11 replies
    • 765 views
  14. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    The poll is up there /\/\/\. The pictures are here: 1. From my flat window by TheKnight_RS 2. Untitled by cwhite90999, on Flickr 3. Sheep and Sci-Fi by Chewie , on Flickr 4. Fireplace by Bravo Sierra 5. Wherever you go... by MissyDurham 6. Whilst watching Ch4 by Cheetah 7. Sneaky Paul by Deek 8. Today, From the sofa by Sparkydale, on Flickr 9. My cat watching F1 by Futures 10. Mother and Daughter by Fac73 11. Frame around the mirror by Cuffbertt

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    The weekend's over and, unfortunately, Monday is here once again... but hey, five more days and it's the weekend, yay!! :D What are your plans for today?

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.