Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Hey hey, it's the weekend! What's everyone up to today?

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. DELETEME
    Started by DELETEME,

    So, anyone else really excited that season 4 of The Walking Dead starts tonight on Sky? (10pm on Fox) I’m going to have to wait until tomorrow to watch it as my girlfriend really loves it too, and would probably dump me if I watched it without her! :lol: EDIT- ok, there seems to be a lot of spoilers being thrown in, so if you haven't watched to the end of season 3, you probably don't want to read any further than here!

      • Like
    • 63 replies
    • 3.6k views
  3. Burnie
    Started by Burnie,

    Just found this website which carries out an independant analysis before determining whether or not you should read the Daily Mail. Might be useful before deciding whether or not to read/post any DM posts on here. http://shouldireadthedailymail.com/

    • 8 replies
    • 779 views
  4. Hoofing
    Started by Hoofing +,

    Goddamn that 11:59 -- I even waited until it said 12:01. Attempt 2 - How are we all? The weekend is upon us! :new_shades:

      • Like
    • 30 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Hoofing
    Started by Hoofing +,

    I even waited a minute after 12, what the hell. Attempt #2 Delete por favor

    • 0 replies
    • 479 views
  6. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Woo two in a row! Is anyone up to anything good today? I'm off on duty for a early shift, so I should be fast asleep...clearly that hasn't happened!

    • 69 replies
    • 3.3k views
  7. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Old Africa Hand - have a great day.

  8. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Hey guys I'm currently in need of some decent Maths Sites I may not know about, at the moment I am using BBC skillwise and GCFlearning and would like some more As I need to get my skills up for November? Does anyone know of any that helped them that are good and update? Any suggestions would be appreciated

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 812 views
  9. Futures

    So it's not long until Christmas is here! That time of year when you end up eating far too much food and spend the entire month of January looking in the mirror and asking yourself how you put on so much weight over Christmas... again! Aside from the dry turkey, awful hand knitted jumpers from your aunt and someone setting fire to their hand instead of the Christmas Pudding Christmas also brings with it the PS.com Festive Meet Up. The last meet up went really well and I know a few of us have been chatting lately about having another one so I've decided that I'm just going to get on with it and get it organised (It's 17.5 celsius outside.. too early?!) I'm going to leave…

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 3.3k views
    Administrative Account
  10. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    All I can say to this is Ha ha ha ha ha, what a muppet!! Have a good laugh, click the link! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Last-issued-Scottish-Northern-Constabulary-police-warrant-card-holder-wallet-/200966742621?pt=UK_Collectables_Memorabila_RL&hash=item2eca8d225d

      • Like
    • 82 replies
    • 5k views
  11. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Yes! No premature thread making for me today! Half way though the week. I've got a shortish shift, 1300 to 2015, its generally Q on a Wednesday, but the last couple of weeks its been fairly busy which is nice for a change. Anyone up to anything exciting?

      • Like
    • 75 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Nim
    Started by Nim,

    Horrah! I love having three days off! Physio this morning then extended band sess this afternoon/evening. Vocals with Gem this afternoon followed by full band rehearsal minus our bassist who's on his hols.

      • Like
    • 81 replies
    • 2.3k views
    Administrative Account
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Dear Gran. Can you help the old booby? A I T T S N O A BBC1 action adventure series (8). Free wibble!

    • 7 replies
    • 486 views
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    It's a tongue-in-cheek quiz. They hate me. http://toys.usvsth3m.com/are-you-hated-by-the-daily-mail/

  15. prolixia
    Started by prolixia,

    For a while now I've been using my warrent card as a wallet. I'm relatively adept at slipping my cash out without revealing the force crest, but I'm sure that at times it's not quite as discreet as I imagine and I'm ralso eluctant to keep my driving licence (with my home address on it) in a wallet with ID that identifies me as a police officer. My warrent card holder is pretty beefy - something like this one. Force orders are that the card (in the holder) must be carried at all times. In my pockets I also carry a large smartphone, keys, and loose change. The keys and coins need to be kept in a different pocket to my phone, for obvious reasons. Adding essenitally a s…

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.