The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Hello all, My other half and I have decided it's finally time we had a holiday. We're looking to visit Pompei - can anyone make any recommendations of where to stay?
-
Hooray, hooray, it's Friday!! :D Off to an old work's reunion later, not seen these bods for at least 14 years (with the exception of one of them, who just happens to be a custody sergeant in my force!) Should be fun, not been out socialising for a loooooong time! How about the rest of you, up to much today?
-
-
Seriously caught in a toaster??? I just don't understand. Is it the pop-up effect maybe? :firefirefire:
-
-
- 14 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Something typically rural that I'm involved in... One of the things that make this country great is the ability to quickly order a fresh wallaby — alex armitage (@Alarmingtage) October 29, 2013 Owner Alex is CEO of London talent agency Noel Gay, who represent actors and comedians including Su Pollard, and Mock the Week regular Milton Jones. Another escaped wallaby, called Jean, was captured by the RSPCA at a London playground on Friday, after being missing for a month. Police say the mischievous marsupial has a taste for apples, and told Hitchin residents to call if they spot Bondi scrumping from their trees. They also warned that he could hop along at u…
-
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
-
Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Maverick22 Happy birthday to you Have a fantastic birthday mate XXxxXX Q x
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi all, just wanted to say fair play to all the mods who have been working on the battering this forum has been taking today so far. with numerous members joining just to spam the forum with rubbish and ads. I've noticed that it is only taking a minuet or so before the spam account is discarded by the Mods into virtual history. keep up the good work PCW
-
Hi Probably already a topic on this but... urgh ... Anywho; what language would you most like to learn/ have learnt? I am useless at learning foreign langauges which is a lil annoying. But I plan on signing up for a British Sign Language course once I can afford it Seems to me to be quite useful.
-
-
Interesting debate between Brand and Paxman http://gawker.com/russell-brand-may-have-started-a-revolution-last-night-1451318185 (youtube) I do love his rants and vocabulary!
-
I'm not usually the clan type. But I've been playing a lot of APB Reloaded (it's very addictive) and I'm looking for clan members for my clan "UK Police". APB Reloaded is FREE to download and play, and If you've not played APB Reloaded before I'll try and provide a brief background, if you have played APB Reloaded before, then see this topic for more on the specifics of UK Police. It's similar to GTA IV in some respects. Note: If you're downloading then UK Police will be based in Obeya servers (EU1), you choose this when you register and cannot change it. This video is slightly outdated but shows general gameplay as an enforcer with a standard default car and uniform.…
-
Dear old Gran. Free wibble to the first person who can give her a BBC1 period drama. She does know she is a letter missing but: P R E A I D E A T S (3,8)