Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Guest Critical Incident
    Started by Guest Critical Incident,

    just wanted to say I love this forum, it's a great help to me since I am in training. Loads of helpful officers to answer my newb questions, and a great way to meet others in the community. A big thank you to whoever set this forum up! I salute you!

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 642 views
  2. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Read here for full details! :D http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-make-a-wish-foundation

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 736 views
  3. gsdk9
    Started by gsdk9 +,

    Well it is Sunday your time. I have finished putting flea stuff on the dogs an two cats. Apparently I brought home fleas from a social welfare assist call. There are times when I dislike my job.

      • Like
    • 15 replies
    • 809 views
  4. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Morning! Just got in from a busy night shift, and annoyingly I'm past the point where I should be tired... so I'm watching An American Werewolf in Paris (I know it's awful, but there's nothing else on at this time of night). Back out again later tonight - hopefully it won't involve any shouting, as I've been steadily losing my voice as the evening's gone on...

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Kind of useless question but I'm interested to know the answer... I was just looking at a topic and the topic showed that Google and Facebook (1) were also browsing the topic... what's the deal with this? They weren't users as I couldn't click on their name?

      • Like
    • 26 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    No matter what happens today, good or bad, it's Friday... and that means IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!

      • Like
    • 70 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Hoofing
    Started by Hoofing +,

    Which one should I buy and why?

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 925 views
  8. OscarWhiskeyEchoNovember
    Started by OscarWhiskeyEchoNovember,

    Mine is when he talks about public toilets they have signs saying "Wash your hands" but some people take all that time and effort to wash their hands but some people don't so when you grab that door handle you might as well have hold of some one else's George Michael then he says (with a motion) "gotta do the Jitter bug" i was in hysterical laughter for ten minutes 1 because its true and 2 because its funny how he says it

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
    OscarWhiskeyEchoNovember
  9. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    In a recent Daily Fail article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2506212/Countdown-viewers-left-gasping-words-round-reaches-climax.html) about how the word 'Orgasmed' had cropped up in an episode of 'Countdown' on the box I was amused to see the line "Orgasmed has had multiple appearances, occurring in the final as the series climaxed 3 years ago when Jeff Stelling was the presenter" Deliberate or unintentional humour ? A poll !!

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 567 views
    Administrative Account
  10. DELETEME
    Started by DELETEME,

    Half 8 and there's no daily thread yet?! Today is Thursday, which means the highlight of my day will be ordering a gert sandwich to be delivered for lunch (although it never lasts until lunch time...) Think I'll have a chicken mayo torpedo, with lettuce and a pinch of salt :D What's everyone else doing today? I need to start my Christmas shopping tonight I think :new_thmbdn2:

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Do any of you know this person sat in David's Throne from the chat room? Did you witness this atrocity occur? If so please reply here so that we can investigate it for David.

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 544 views
    Administrative Account
  12. Deleted
    Started by Deleted,

    Hilarious if, like me, you're a grammar nazi!

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 867 views
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    That's how we roll here in Blighty, proper job. Seems far better than how they do it over in the USA

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 942 views
    Administrative Account
  14. Joe980
    Started by Joe980 +,

    Another night I should have gotten an early night, Oh well! Uni tomorrow, fun. I need a life

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I saw this and thought of you for some reason... :whistle2:

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 461 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.