The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18480387 It's a bit long but well worth a read. It's the story of a guy, his ex (and I'm sure we've met plenty of people who are like his ex) and getting custody of his children despite his muscular dystrophy. He really does have an amazing outlook on life. It also has a nice surprise at the end which shows the power of community.
-
If any of you remember the great Teletext Bamboozle game, it is avaliable online; http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/Holidays/Travel/bamboozle-quiz?forcefull=true&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FBBamboozle28112013#/bamboozle Brings back memories!
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Unsure how I feel about Sundays, I like them as I finish work at 15:00, but dislike them as it's always really busy at the moment. No idea what I'm doing later, possibly if the weather is nice taking my bike out for a couple of hours around the Purbecks. Anyone up to anything today?
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1JByRQRhY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm1JByRQRhY http://constablechaos.wordpress.com/2013/12/07/never-drink-and-drive/
-
@MPSIslington Last year! This years will be added after the awards! Islington police officers, staff and a very brave member of the public were recently honoured at the Borough Commanders Commendation ceremony for their acts of professionalism, teamwork, bravery, courage and dedication. The ceremony was hosted by the Borough Commander for Islington, Detective Chief Superintendent Gerry Campbell at the Historic Honourable Artillery Company (HAC) in Old Street. Amongst the recipients were: Member of the public, Louise Clark was commended for courage and determination, without concern for her own safety, in confronting a potentially violent man in the pursuit of stole…
-
It's Saturday morning, and I've just got in from a pretty much uneventful shift - loads of negative breath tests (not even one 'warn'!), and only one ticket issued despite having PNC'd hundreds of vehicles! Hopefully it'll be a bit more eventful for this evening's shift... What's everyone else up to?
-
-
http://www.gofundme.com/Brum13peakchallenge The Joshua Wilson Brain Tumour Charity invites you all to support Keith Fraser, the Chair of our Charity as he attempts his #Brum13peakchallenge! On Monday 16th December, Keith will take on his SuperHero Challenge to walk up to the TOP of the tallest 13 buildings across Birmingham City Centre, raising awareness & money for Joshs Charity. Keith is a Police Superintendent based at West Midlands Police HQ and Josh, his parents & our Charity trustees hope that the other 999 services and the community will all get involved in the day, helping Keith complete this challenge raising as much money as possible! The theme for t…
-
Hi all thought I would share a link to a video of a Russian Police choir singing something a little more modern that you would imagine. If it's been posted before I apologise but it made me laugh, if not just the looks on the old sweats faces... Enjoy
-
I thought these were really good: http://memolition.com/2013/02/02/the-best-examples-of-street-art-in-2012-48-pictures/ Afraid I cannot post them all in one thread.
-
My Wife told me to put the pie in at 120 Degrees. Blimey it took some doing but I got there!!!
-
-
As I've mentioned on previous daily threads my son has cracked the screen on his Alienware gaming laptop. It's just had the hard drive replaced free of charge as it was under warranty, however, replacement screen isn't covered. We were told it would be £300 to be repaired and we had to pay a collection fee of £89. Now they've just left a message saying it's going to be £660 to fix as they'll be replacing the motherboard as well. So, it's almost a year old and cost £1100. With the collection charge included that means we're paying £749 for something that cost £1100 brand new. I was pretty angry at the original quote but I'm livid at the cost they're stating now. What I'm a…
-
-
Here it is! Due to limitations on the number of poll questions, I have decided that the three categories shall be: 1. Tip-Top 'Tache 2. Mr (or Mrs) Macho Moustache 3. Well . . . At Least You Tried Rocket (Rudolph): dzdoris: Krycek: MissyD: kd1742: Forest_Paul: Wookie: Burnie: Thanks to all for entering. Let's remember that Movember, although quite daft, is to show support for and to raise awareness of men's health. Without further ado, let the voting begin!