The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
16-year-old boy sounds just like Elvis Presley.
-
People are slacking lately! Anyone up to anything fun today? I'm off to get my stuff from the ex today! She wants to stay friends, but I know its not going to happen. In a months time we wont have any contact with each other. Kinda ironic that today is a year to the day that we first started talking. Heh. What I'm more annoyed about today though is its the first time I can have a lie in for a week, and I've been wide awake since 06:00! Not impressed!
-
what do you prefer a Bacon or a Sausage barm on shift ?, feel free to put other things would make a poll But dont know how
-
Found this laughable - so best in the Locker room! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2520845/Kanye-West-claims-risks-life-like-police-officer-soldier-war-onstage.html Only the Daily Mail...
-
-
So I attended a Christmas party on Friday evening - my first Christmas dinner in the south of England, in fact. My girlfriend (who is northern Irish) and I were most surprised when the traditional turkey dinner was served with just roast potatoes and no mash. I expressed my dismay to my colleagues who proceeded to sufficiently rip me to shreds for being common. This made me wonder, do my girlfriend and I just happen to come from "common" households or is there a north/south/northern Irish divide? The conversation then moved on to Boxing Day grub (cold meat and chips for me) but that's another one for another day!
-
Well here are the things I learned yesterday at work, Grafitti cleaner doesn't freeze even when left in the back of the truck at temps around 12F. I think it even worked a little better plus it leaves a coating on the road sign at that temp so if the little jerks attempt to spray paint the sign again it will not stick. I also learned that my tires loose a lot of air pressure sitting at those temps all weekend. Tuesday is supposed to be warmer though.
-
http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat This is hilarious to me as im sure the Americans labeling Europe is to you all. Not so much of the ignorance more for the clever wording. both are the lowest answers im sure. "Americans" labeling Europe to be fair, http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/americans-try-to-place-european-countries-on-a-map
-
so, was wondering what officers eat on duty. please fill in option 1 and 2 1-when I buy I usually buy... 2-when I take my own I usually take... 3-best food for the job is ... (in my humble opinion)
-
Post a fact and keep it going, I'll start it off Fact 1: Bodies of climbers on Mount Everest are left where they die, and used as waypoints for climbers going to the summit Quick Google search of this and you'll find more information on it, Vary interesting stuff
-
Count the "F's" in the following text: FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE- SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF- IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (see below) Managed it ? Scroll down only after you have counted them, okay? Do you think there are three? How many ? 3? Wrong, there are 6 !!--no joke. Read it again. The reasoning behind it is further down. The brain cannot process "OF". Incredible or what ? Go back and look again!! Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius. Three is normal, four is quite rare.
-
http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/police-to-send-christmas-cards-to-criminals-in-northamptonshire-1-5737737 As part of a countywide week of action to reduce burglary, officers will be visiting known criminals, carrying out increased patrols in areas where burglaries are more likely to happen and finding new ways to share crime prevention advice with the public. Chief Superintendent Paul Fell said: “Much of the activity is about sharing crime prevention advice and we’re also increasing patrols and paying a visit to some of the people we know are involved in crime. “Our volunteer officers from the Special Constabulary were out and about over the weekend, looki…
-
-
:new_clap: Read in the paper this morning it's hs birthday today!
-
So, everyone, if you were head of the uniform committee/Chief Constable what uniform/kit would you issue. Let us remember that these are times of austerity and so let's be realistic. Just your basic patrol type uniform. This is the uniform that all uniformed officers would be issued including specials.