Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Jellybean
    Started by Jellybean,

    Well it's certainly come round quick but I hope you all have a brilliant day! :drinking:

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Adamski1546081335 +
  2. Jedediah
    Started by Jedediah,

    Why I do declare, I am first Good morning one and all.

      • Like
    • 59 replies
    • 3.3k views
    Administrative Account
  3. Nim
    Started by Nim,

    What it says on the tin... What should we be called in the festive month? Last year I was 'Festive Nim' - any other suggestions?

      • Like
    • 151 replies
    • 5.7k views
  4. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    The Royal Navy is proud to announce its new fleet of 45 destroyers. Having initially named the first two ships HMS Daring and HMS Dauntless, The Naming Committee has, after intensive pressure from Brussels, renamed them HMS Cautious and HMS Prudence. The next five ships are to be HMS Empathy, HMS Circumspect, HMS Nervous, HMS Timorous and HMS Apologist. Costing £850 million each, they comply with the very latest employment, equality, health & safety and human rights laws. The Royal Navy fully expects any future enemy to be "jolly decent" and to comply with the same high standards of behaviour. The new user-friendly crow's nest has excellent wheelchair access. Live amm…

      • Like
    • 10 replies
    • 828 views
    Administrative Account
  5. Adamski1546081335
    Started by Adamski1546081335 +,

    I cried watching this. A lot. Please don't talk about this. Just share it around and take in the story. http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/22/mothers-dying-wishes-granted-at-christmas-two-years-after-her-death-4240129/

    • 6 replies
    • 369 views
  6. Dave SYP
    Started by Dave SYP +,

    Good morning all! It's quite chilly here in Yorkshireland. I hope you are all keeping safe and warm.

      • Like
    • 56 replies
    • 2.4k views
  7. Jeebs1546081084
    Started by Jeebs1546081084,

    Hell, it seems a rather inebriated Jeebs is starting the Sunday topic! Morning everybody, I just got home from my Christmas night out How are you all doing?

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 960 views
  8. Adamski1546081335
    Started by Adamski1546081335 +,

    As the Poll suggests...

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 541 views
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Went out for meal and a natter earlier, and now I'm back home and slightly intoxicated... :drinking:

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 614 views
  10. aerialrocket
    Started by aerialrocket,

    Hi all just wondering if anyone knows any sites that go into detail on checking ID's and how to spot for fakes that could help me remember whats what as I don't use or have one, I can't seem to find a Google answer for what I'm looking for. Would help a lot when I'm checking ID since I take about 20 seconds to check it

      • Like
    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2526002/Chef-said-word-golliwog-discussed-Robertsons-jam-black-colleague.html - It must have been a very slow offending rate as it took her FIVE MONTHS before she complained. I wonder if she saw the 'cash cow' rotating much later.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    ...which means 8 hours at work and then I'm on holiday for two weeks!! Woop woop!! :D Not on duty for just over a week either, so I can concentrate on doing absolutely nothing over Christmas - bliss! Not long been in from a duty in town, I was wished a very Merry Christmas tonight by a nice Ugandan fella... ...well, I assume it was "Merry Christmas" - I'd just given him a S27 banning him from the town for 24 hours, and he was shouting in Swahili and waving his arms at me as the taxi drove off, so I could be wrong... :new_hmmm:

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Pathca
    Started by Pathca +,

    Couldn't do alliteration so settled for fact

      • Like
    • 44 replies
    • 2.5k views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Oh dear, you cannot get much more vain that putting your own pics on a Christmas Card. He should have two chairs, one for Wendi to sit on.

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 3.6k views
  15. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    Nearly managed to post in the Tuesday thread after 12! Anyone up to anything interesting today? Currently trying to fall asleep on a mates sofa that is 5ft in length...I'm 6ft 4...it's not very comfy . Hopefully Q day at work today, not sure as it's getting close to Xmas! Question for you all, mentioned it in the relationship status thread, but worth a mention here too...relationships with people you work with...yay or nay?

      • Like
    • 79 replies
    • 3.9k views
    Jeebs1546081084

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.