Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Deleted
    Started by Deleted,

    Came across this on YouTube and wanted to share. She was recognised from CCTV by Police Officers who saw her on the TV! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jay-cole-shoplifter-who-stole-1790944 Thoughts? Comments?

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Fox
    Started by Fox,

    I think it is! So.. who's off to the shops today to see exactly how badly the UK can do that materialistic frenzy that is the American 'Black Friday' experience?

      • Like
    • 42 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Iambrittas1546081743
    Started by Iambrittas1546081743,

    My grandfather (ex-Met) has posted this on the Do You Remember This website. I thought it might be of interest here too. I know I've posted before on a similar theme, but every time I look back through old diaries, I see and remember more about policing in the seventies and eighties. I don't know if any ex-coppers post or browse here but if they do, I wonder if the following mean anything to them Clip-on ties Rupert bear lapel badges Police-issue 'macs' Book 40's Would anyone remember: Handing in IRB's for minor offences so that the court staff could present the cases if they were guilty pleas Cramming all the weekend defendants arrested for public order offences …

      • Like
    • 35 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. Jam741
    Started by Jam741,

    Just about to set off to collect it! Anyone else bought one?

    • 6 replies
    • 387 views
  5. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    Hello and welcome to the Policespecials.com Forum awards! This forum has been really useful to me throughout my Specials training and I've no doubt that it'll continue to be useful to me now that I'm an officer. It’s because of the great help and advice available on the forum that I decided to set up the Forum awards. The aim of these awards is to recognise the people that add the most to our online community. There are some outstanding individuals on this forum who have a huge wealth of knowledge and the advice they provide can be invaluable. The awards are going to work in two stages. The first stage is the nomination stage. This is where you nominate…

      • Like
    • 100 replies
    • 6.2k views
  6. Futures
    Started by Futures,

    No fancy titles from me I'm afraid! I've got a job interview this afternoon. I'm not majorly nervous about it but it's a job that I really want so fingers crossed it'll go okay! Hope you all have a good day!

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 2.6k views
    Administrative Account
  7. Tom
    Started by Tom,

      • Like
    • 16 replies
    • 930 views
    Jeebs1546081084
  8. Fox

    I managed to stuff 27 bread sticks in my gob last night - beating my previous personal best by some margin. Can anyone better that? (if you have any other daft challenges you wish to present, feel free although you'll need photographic evidence to verify your claim) (I know you can only see 26, but I can assure you there is one in the middle you can't quite see)

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 973 views
  9. auscan
    Started by auscan,

    I hope this isn't taken seriously--but when I received this humourous message, felt I had to pass it on... A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Vancouver, B.C. when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.The reporter, addres…

  10. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    I'm in need of some ideas for my girlfriends Xmas stocking this year after I found out Santa had forgotten about her when she was younger! I'm really struggling to think of what to put in there to fill it up. I've got a few cheesy things (from private jokes), and going to get some of her favourite sweets to put in, but looking for some other ideas (more brownie points I get from it the better!). Thanks!

      • Like
    • 53 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    so that's it almost done!

      • Like
    • 59 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. miniminx
    Started by miniminx,

    Hi all Not been on here for a while, but I am now back! Myself and my other half must be totally nuts - we are doing a charity run in my classic mini in April next year (2014). We are raising money for The Police Dependants Trust and Marie Curie... The run is from London to Lands End to John O'Groats to London via every Police Service in England, Wales and Scotland....we hope to try and meet up with fellow SC's at the same time at our stops...so if you are serving and fancy meeting up with us, let me know! You can check out more details on our website (www.teamsulphurcarbon.co.uk)

    • 0 replies
    • 418 views
  13. WT

    Watch the below... Seems a good way to get passengers to watch your pre-flight safety demonstration! http://digitalsynopsis.com/advertising/virgin-america-safety-dance-video

    • 1 reply
    • 588 views
  14. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Morning! It's Tuesday, which is one day better than Monday as we all know (and by 'we' I mean those of us that work - so not IanW ). Have fun!!

      • Like
    • 83 replies
    • 3.6k views
    Jeebs1546081084
  15. Jake CE
    Started by Jake CE,

    I haven't seen the episode but stumbled across this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25101111

      • Like
    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.