The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I am one of those people who likes to "complain" about how things are run if I think it could be run better. However I do it constructively and usually put it down on paper and pass it on. In previous jobs I have done this and once wrote a 10,000 word document about how I think areas could best be improved or general observations etc. So I've been a Special for a year now (including my training) and think I've seen a lot of how my force is run and have a few suggestions. How do you think a police force would take it if a Special Constable wrote up a document about what they saw and passed it to their inspector/Chief Inspector/Chief Constable? I have this thought in the…
-
Over the last few weeks I've eaten my fair share of Celebrations (on offer at £2 a box!). I was fairly sure that Malteaser was the best, followed closely by Bounty and Snickers. But after the shocking revelation in yesterdays daily thread, where I discovered the humble Milky Way is just as popular, Im beginning to question everything I believe in. So, I've made this poll to find out which is the most popular little chocolate, and hopefully restore some sense to the world of mini Christmas chocolate boxes. Vote away! :D
-
-
Well done to our joint winners: TheJazzPolice and Hoofing for winning the October photo competition. As we have 2 winners (again), and the winner gets to choose the next theme, we have 2 themes to work with this month which should make for an interesting competition. The TheJazzPolice has decided it will be: "Fireworks" An excellent and seasonal theme which will test the technical aspects of your photography. and Hoofing has decided his will be: "As seen from above" "So really, any photo that has been taken above ground height...." Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 25th November. Judging will then be from 25th Novembe…
-
I know we buy by choice but Ebay never fails to amaze me at the types of items available to buy online. Can items like this really help? what was the person thinking when they printed this? Maybe its just me, I just think we can make better choices. For those that cannot read the printed words, it reads 'Ghetto Soulja' http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171174768707
-
Just thought i would post this and close yesterdays topic before any of you lot got any ideas
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html - how the hell does an idiot like Lynn Small get a job as a Headmistress, they must be very short of good,qualified teachers, if she is considered Headmistress material.
-
It's finally here... The 50th anniversary of the start of Dr Who! I shall be watching later, how about the rest of you? (And no, the thread wasn't started early - it's just the forum got confused with all this timey-wimey stuff... )
-
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5a_1385072029 Just watched it and thought I'd share. Top work from the bystander there.
-
-
The is a incredible video of the Tornado that took place in illinois filmed by someone in there house. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrgSVoJi1U
-
This has been bugging me for decades. You must all know Ultravox Vienna - well those of a certain age must surely do. I have played a certain snatch over and over and over and over. At 4mins 04, just as they go into the last 'this means nothing to me' there is what sounds to be a little 'wibble' on some sort of musical instrument. And yet... to my ears, the more I listen, the more it sounds exactly like someone calling 'doesn't it?' as if they weren't meant to but were having some sort of joke in the studio which was accidentally picked up. Either that, it was one of those things that were all the rage at the time with reversed lyrics that could only be played by turning…
-
this is the funniest clip I have seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suYz5SHFHyA just wondering, is there a law against this?
-
This video (which went viral last year) appears to be doing the rounds again on my social networks. Here is Georgio, ordering fast food in a rather novel way: Some people are just too smooth!
-
Completely imagined scenario, inspired by another topic Futures buys a train ticket at full fare but is 'advanced rate' so no refund possible. Futures cancels the trip so doesn't need the ticket. Futures sells the ticket for face value to Person B who will use the ticket. All of this is off Railway land so any direct byelaws that require to be on the premises cannot apply except any that apply once the ticket is actually used (which must by definition be on rail property) Any offences? And, more importantly, what %age of the full fare would you pay him? P.S. this is Locker Room not The Law not Scenario City, so not looking for you to tak…