Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Jedediah
    Started by Jedediah,

    Am I first? Bless, I've scared everyone away .,,,

      • Like
    • 58 replies
    • 4.1k views
  2. E29NP1546080952
    Started by E29NP1546080952,

    Popped into the main Post Office in Southampton to send a small packet recorded. I was asked ' what's in the packet to which I replied " as I am sending inland and not international, with all due respect that's none of your business ". I was then told it is her business and the staff member insisted I inform her of the contents. Still refusing I asked her under what Post Office policy do I have to explain the contents of my packet being posted inland. I was then told it's in the ' Prohibited and restricted items ' booklet. I demanded a copy, read through it much to the annoyance of those waiting behind me and nowhere does it state a customer has to declare the contents …

      • Like
    • 42 replies
    • 3.6k views
    E29NP1546080952
  3. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    I was talking to a Officer on Twitter the other day on the subject of Reality Cop shows. Crime UK, Road Wars, Traffic Cops, Police, Camera, Action, M/way cops, Neighbourhood blues, Robbed raided and reunited. The list goes on. Officers question was Does it portray the right image? Officer was not convinced they do. My reply was, I can see this from several points of view. 1) From a Fans point of view, well nothing better then seeing Professional Officers pulling someone, handing out words of advice and a ticket! It is what we live for! 2) Officers I dare say enjoy the spotlight., some Officers really get stuck into it! 3) What it does for Police as a hole. We…

  4. forest_paul
    Started by forest_paul,

    http://www.wehostdns.net/clio-ebay/renault_clio.html Saw this on Facebook and made me smile.

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 688 views
  5. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    "I wish it was Sunday.... 'Cos that's my fun day...." sang the Bangles. Never mind the fun, I wish it was Sunday so I could have a lay in. Sadly though, it's Monday, which means waking up at stupid-o'clock and heading off to work.

      • Like
    • 55 replies
    • 5.8k views
  6. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Wednesday is the Annual Solemn Requiem Mass held to commemorate serving officers who in the past year have died or lost their lives in the course of duty. The service will be at 2.30pm in Westminster Cathedral, Victoria Street, London, SW1. PC Terry Elmer, Sgt Ian Harman and PC Andy Duncan will all be remembered at the service and so it would be great if some of you could come along to the event with us. If you would like to attend this event please let Dee / Dan in my office know. Darren Williams Chief Superintendent Borough Commander Merton Borough Wimbledon Police Station 15 Queens Road Wimbledon London SW19 8NN 33010 / 0208 649 3010 .....................…

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  7. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    This is very interesting map, As a resident, I'm not surprised by the areas with the most activity, but I was surprised by the number of recorded gun shots and the fact that there are sensors.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. AlphaDelta17
    Started by AlphaDelta17,

    So what are we doing? I'm off to a christening today.

      • Like
    • 33 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Deleted
    Started by Deleted,

    What do you think? Both make me proud to be a Special but I think 'I Vow To Thee My Country' would be the best one for attestation Or this one?

      • Like
    • 24 replies
    • 3.3k views
    Administrative Account
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10421830/Shapps-business-deal-may-constitute-an-offence-of-fraud-say-Police-but-no-charges-will-be-brought.html-- some of our MP's do love to 'sail close to the wind'. He must have a guilty conscience because it it was all legal why wind the company up. I wonder why he is not being prosecuted, someone been leaning on number 10 to avoid an embarrassment. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483906/Police-wont-act-fraud-claim-Grant-Shapps-tech-company.html http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10422189/Stephen-Hammond-Conservative-ministers-offshore-deal-cuts-tax-bill.html -

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    Got to be up in five and a half hours or so, as I'm on an early shift - that's two and a half hours earlier than I'd get up for my day job! Remind me why I volunteer for earlies again, please...

      • Like
    • 22 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Administrative Account
  12. Bobbie
    Started by Bobbie,

    Afternoon everyone, I've just signed up for Movember 2013 is anyone else planning on taking part and or fund raising?

      • Like
    • 23 replies
    • 1k views
    Wookie1546081346
  13. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well, look at that. A brace of winners again. Evenly splitting the votes, was Whernside by TheJazzPolice: Whernside by TheJazzPolice, on Flickr and The Freedom Tower as seen from the Empire State building by Hoofing Well done to both. A new competition starting soon.

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 545 views
  14. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    The poll is up there /\/\/\ The pictures are here: 1. Whernside by TheJazzPolice, on Flickr 2. Italian town on the hill by Uppy89 3. The Freedom Tower as seen from the Empire State building by Hoofing 4. Away in the distance, unedited by cwhite90999 , on Flickr 5. White ball in the night sky.jpg by Cheetah 6. I see no ships by Derf 7. Mam Tor by McFlurry , on Flickr 8. Wiltshire by LosingGrip, on Flickr 9. A view from afar by Adamski, on ipernity 10. Powis Castle by ananku 11. Yeovil cloudscape by Chewie , on Flickr 12. Tallinn Church by Cuffbertt, on Flickr Voting continues until 9pm on the 31st October (or …

      • Like
    • 14 replies
    • 903 views
  15. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    I bring you in with this:

      • Like
    • 29 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.