The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
It's 08:16 and no daily topic has been started yet?! What is this madness?! Busy day for me today.. Started work at 7 so I can finish early and go out policing tonight =) Xmas light switch in which should be good. I still think it's too early though...
-
David won't know what to do It's still November and too early for Christmas stuff but on the other had New Pringle Flavours just for Christmas http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=279685435 http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=279694084
-
-
http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6650094/facebook-news-feed-history-of-the-world-world-war-i-to-world-war-ii/page:3 I laughed.
-
-
Come on then folks, where's the cake? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
-
I'm feeling all childish about mine right now It's something I've been looking forward to for a little while, but I'm finally there!
-
Shall we organise a whipround? Take a look at the whole site, but I've linked to this one as it's 'flight ready'. I wonder what, if any restrictions there'd be on owning one for flight in the UK :new_hmmm:
-
I'm looking at going out for an evening meal on Friday, and looking for a place that is recommended. Ideally no more than a hour away from the Dorset/Somerset border (near Stalbridge/Hestbridge). Happy to travel to Yeovil or Taunton. There are a few places near me in Bournemouth, but it's a long drive back after. Ideally not too expensive, but happy to pay for a nice evening. Thanks .
-
It's Wednesday, and I've been given the day off work so that I can go Specialing... so I'm waking up 2.5hrs earlier than I would be on a normal working day! Should be a good day though, got a nice op lined up... Five and a bit hours 'til the alarm goes off, so it's off to bed for me. How about the rest of you, anything good planned?
-
http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/replica-handgun-seized-after-huge-police-operation-targeting-drug-dealers-in-daventry-1-5689242 thats me and check out the local news http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03hvjbp/Look_East_West_18_11_2013/ at 3.15mins
-
New Immigration Laws: PLEASE read to the bottom or you will miss the message.... 1) There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools. 2) All ballots will be in this nation's language. 3) All government business will be conducted in our language. 4) Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here. 5) Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office. 6) Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare No food stamps, No health care, Or other government assistance programmes. Any burden will be deported. 7) Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 t…
-
Given that life is one big learning curve, how about a thread to share all those little things we never knew we never knew until experience made us realise we never knew them... To start you off; I have learnt today that ones proximity to the sea is directly proportional to; a) the amount of sand in the bottom of the washing machine b) the number of times you wash towels
-
-
Another weekend over, and most of it has been spent coughing, spluttering and croaking... Hopefully though my beloved Denver Broncos will be able to defeat the Kansas City Chiefs shortly (the game's live on Channel 4 in 25 minutes time), fingers crossed!!