The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Are there any footballing bobbies on here? If so is there much opportunity to play in the Met? I know there's the first team, which now sadly operates like a normal football club rather than just PC's and Police Staff but are there any other teams such as 2nd or reserves? Reason I ask is because i've played locally for the last five years but am moving down from the Midlands to start with the Met in the new year and will miss it. If not, i'm sure there will be some lads playing 5-a-side. Thanks.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
New Year Resolutions....Do you have one, or more than one? Do you bother at all with it? Do you think it's 'over-rated' or a positive thing? I have two. To take better care of myself and to have more holidays. :D
-
Ladies and Gents, Firstly thank you to all who have taken part in these awards. The nomination process started off slowly but we received 65 votes once we got on to the voting process which was a great response! These awards had been in the planning pipeline for some time but I doubt they'd have gotten this far without the support of some of the members of this forum so an even bigger thank you goes out to the following members for being part of the Forum Awards Team: Rocket, Sparkydale, jona_1913, Uppy89, Jake CE, Dannyboy123, Soap and Stamford. I've said it a few times but thanks for the help and support. I would've lost my mind by now if you kind folk hadn't been …
-
Morning all! How are we? Anything exciting planned for New Years?
-
Has anyone seen this video? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0fc_1386094027 Warning : Strong Language. What do you make of the way he dealt with it? Granted it worked and they left but really should have approached this slightly calmer.
-
So I'm being accosted by a dog everywhere I go in my own home. I was woken up about 40 mins ago by him bounding up and down stairs and whining. I've just tried to go to the toilet and was jumped at several times. He's now gone back to whining. This will be a long night...
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2530513/Vicky-Pryce-vows-stand-disgraced-ex-MP-boyfriend-Denis-MacShane-jailed-making-13-000-false-expenses-claims.html = They should get on well together, they are both criminals with no integrity.
-
-
-
Now retired and enjoying crimbo like everyone else.... All the best!
-
Which means I go to France tomorrow , walked home from a friends in the wind and rain plenty of red wine , now on cheese and biscuits and port
-
Nicola Hughes and Fiona Bone: Profile of killed officers Both PC Nicola Hughes and PC Fiona Bone died "doing the job they loved" The police officers killed in a gun and grenade attack as they investigated a hoax burglary in Greater Manchester were PC Nicola Hughes, 23, and PC Fiona Bone, 32. They were fatally injured in Mottram, Tameside, on 18 September. PC Nicola Hughes PC Nicola Hughes lived in Diggle, Oldham with her mother. She joined Greater Manchester Police (GMP) in 2009, serving all three years with the Tameside division. Her mother Susan said she died "doing the job she loved". In a statement, she said: "We cannot express how we feel... except to say we h…
-
Morning everyone, hope your Christmas day went without a hitch and you all enjoyed it. I learnt an important lesson on Christmas day. I learnt that I can't ride a skateboard, I also learnt that I can easily fall off a skateboard and badly hurt myself. Very painful day which is probably only going to be more painful when I get up in the morning. I'm told it was very impressive though and would have scored at least a 9.4.
-
Well done to our November winner - Cuffbertt As always the winner gets to choose the next theme, so Cuffbertt has decided it will be: "Winter - Anything to do with winter" Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 25th December. Judging will then be from 25th December until probably around 12:00 on 1st January 2014. (I might be busy on the 31st...) The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month to the competition. 3 - Minimal retouching is allowed (brightening, sharpening, smart fix etc.) but entries that have been retouched to the e…
-
Mock the Week, unlikely things to hear in a Police Station! The first and third ones are my favourites! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p8s_-RiI1I