The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qmc0l/Lets_Play_Policeman/
-
Unless i'm mistaken, I saw Nigel Evans standing close by the speaker's chair on PMQ's. I realise that someone is innocent until proven guilty, but having said that he is now on bail. Which means that he is STILL under arrest. Why is an M.P. who is still under arrest, allowed to stand in the house of commons, doesn't seem right to me somehow. Me thinks standards have pretty much gone out the window.
-
I know theres some PC Gamers among you all! Been playing this for a few days now. Indie game, with real potential I feel. Quite good fun builing your own ship and then radining planets and stations for resources. I'm thinking of seeing if I can setup a server for it on one of my raspberry pi's, so maybe if theres a few of us PS.commers we can arrange a faction together? http://star-made.org/ Ryan
-
Is it just me that finds the hunt for Edward Snowden and the guesses at which Country he will pop up in next hugely entertaining?
-
-
-
Well done to Dungeon Monkey for winning the May photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme and Dungeon Monkey has decided it will be: "The End" A final farewell, the terminus of a cul de sac, the closing credits of a movie, the big reveal from a book, a Jim Morrison song. I've got loads of ideas already, so hoping for a bumper crop of entries (double figures would be good please...) Photos to be entered on this thread between now (I know, I'm early, but consider this a gift of an extra hour and a half to take photos) and 21:00 on the 24th June. Judging will then be from 24th June until 1st July at 21:00 (ish). Again, an extra gift for …
-
Here's a challenging one..... I'm desperate to stop smoking. I smoke 15 a day most days but if I'm bored can knock back 20. I don't consider myself a hard core smoker and I smoke far more at work then I do whilst I'm at home. I managed to kick it in for 2 months with the help of some Nicotine patches, although I think a lot of it was just in my head. In that time my fitness came on leaps and bounds and I felt a world better although at the back of my mind there was always this niggling voice telling me to smoke again. I only started again when I went out for a few beers. I've not stopped since. I'm off to see the doctor on Thursday with the hope of getting Champix on …
-
A topic was discussed at work, and the website of 192.com was mentioned. Now if I go to google and type in my name this website will freely give you most of my address and who also resides with me, and for a payment will give even further details. Other officers who even got taken off the electual Role are still listed, and there appears to be no way to remove yourself. Does this not contravene any human rights?
-
The Sun: Link to story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4980146/I-sphinx-I-saw-it-moving.html I find this kind of story absolutely fascinating. I'm a big believer in "other worldly" phenomenons and am pretty certain I've experienced a few myself!
-
So it would appear that our very own, and much loved, Dave SYP, has a birthday today! Happy birthday Sir! Have a lovely day :drinking:
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10136603/MPs-spend-500000-on-business-class-flights.html -Some MP's are still riding the Gravy Train,(or Gravy Plane in some cases) I expect it from Joyce who is just a Pleb and drunkard with little between the ears, but others have no excuse. They should have the money deducted from their pay cheques at source if they cant comply with the rules.
-
Seems interesting none the less. Click the link there to go to the Internet Eyes site. Basically you become a CCTV operator,
-
-
I spotted the below advert for a lodger in Brighton. No rent to pay....but....well, read it yourselves. http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/lodger-required/1021568193 That's not weird, is it? Brutus