Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

      • Like
    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. sparkydale

    Interesting - 10 minutes in and they're already showing shoplifters selling toiletries door to door in Scunthorpe and the quote "I just need to go and score now..."

      • Like
    • 41 replies
    • 3.8k views
  3. Fox
    Started by Fox,

    Am I the only one watching this on BBC 3? Got to love Nev as a boss. Arranges a whole speed dating night just to get one of his staff a boyfriend.

    • 6 replies
    • 964 views
  4. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    My wildlife story of the day, I feel really strongly about this but am trying to hold myself together on the badger culling issue. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/473597/20130601/bnp-edl-hate-fascist-badgers.htm

    • 4 replies
    • 735 views
    Forlorn Hope
  5. wanabe
    Started by wanabe,

    Interesting fact mentioned in this program. The British army has more horses than tanks, 500 in total. What's the point in that? When was the last time a British soldier went to war on a horse?

    • 3 replies
    • 662 views
  6. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I know there is the 'Powerful Music' thread but I thought another would be good, just a general one to discuss various bands and artists, new and old alike, music events etc. Anything related to music really. I will confess to not giving a damn about T.V. However, threaten to remove my music and I will introduce you to my arsey side so I suppose it is safe to say I am a fan of music over T.V. I'd rather burst my eardrums than fry my brain . So, on that note (unintentional pun alert ) I'll say that I veer from listening to anything from folk to punk and electronica. I hate pop, I hate boybands and definitely have a taste for the alternative. At the moment I am worship…

  7. LosingGrip
    Started by LosingGrip +,

    For some reason, despite being the eldest, I've ended up in the smallest room. It measures a huge 6ft by 8ft (I swear the cells are bigger!). I want to move my room around a bit, to hopefully give me more floor space. The plan was to put my bed under my window, TV on my wall and the built in storage above the stairs I would make into a basic wardrobe. The biggest problem I've found so far is finding a bed that is under 6ft that looks decent quality. Does anyone know anywhere, either shops (Dorset area) or online? So far the only ones online I can find appear really cheaply made. Thanks .

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Administrative Account
  8. killicksparker
    Started by killicksparker,

    :new_doh2:

    • 13 replies
    • 599 views
    Administrative Account
  9. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/03/llama-on-the-loose-florida-police-taser-woolly-runaway-3826245/ Edit: Video added http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCy4xEbmrlI

    • 3 replies
    • 672 views
    TangoBravoVimto
  10. Norcon Hobby Bobby
    Started by Norcon Hobby Bobby,

    Has anybody lost a baton or cuffs etc. If so did you get an official reprimand or was it just a case of getting a row? Never happened to me but just thought it would make an interesting thread. edit spelling again!

      • Like
    • 44 replies
    • 4.1k views
    Norcon Hobby Bobby
  11. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/22/giant-badger-scaring-the-living-daylights-out-of-schoolgirls-in-kent-3804494/

      • Like
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. MindTheGap
    Started by MindTheGap +,

    ...you're my wonderwall... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=558504094199665 God love our bobbies

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    Well done to Dungeon Monkey for winning the May photography competition with a years best (I think) number of votes, from a month that garnered more votes than ever (again, I think...) Her image for "Something that locks" is perfectly suited for a policing website: Well done. I'll ask a Mod to get your award put on your profile soon. Edit: Just seen Chewie's already a step ahead of me. As if there was ever any doubt.

    • 2 replies
    • 504 views
  14. sparkydale
    Started by sparkydale,

    The poll is /\/\/\: The pictures are here: 1. Car and bridge by Jakeh 2. Canal lock, Devizes by Sparkydale 3. Locked Blackberry by Cheetah 4. 3 Locks locked #noescape by dungeon monkey 5. Lock 42 by Derf 6. Leopard (or is it a cheetah?) by Ryan200 Voting continues until 21:00 on the 31st or thereabouts... If you view, please can you vote. Thank you

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 763 views
    dungeon monkey
  15. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    The animated animal was caught on camera attacking members of the public in an unprovoked rampage last week. One woman who approached the goat was knocked to the ground, while another couple on a moped were also charged at. The clip has racked up more than two million hits on YouTube in just a matter of days, receiving thousands of likes. ‘I love that guy that’s actually trying to fight it,’ said one amused viewer. Another added: ‘Go home, Goat. You’re drunk.’ The goat was eventually restrained and tied to a pole to stop it from causing any more havoc. http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/29/goat-terrorising-brazilian-town-in-angry-rampage-caught-on-camera-3814173/

    • 5 replies
    • 609 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.