Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Happy Birthday Steve.nsi.

  2. Jon!
    Started by Jon! +,

    That first photo had me laughing! I had to share it! Source: click!

      • Like
    • 17 replies
    • 3.7k views
  3. Soap
    Started by Soap +,

    :O

      • Like
    • 8 replies
    • 930 views
  4. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Police officers hope to raise charity funds in half marathon Police officers from St Albans are preparing to take on a half marathon to raise cash for charity. A team of seven, including detectives, inspectors and PCSOs, will take on the St Albans Half Marathon on Sunday, June 9. Soph Pidgeon, Karen Lewis, Wendy Martin, David Gatta, Stuart Alexander, Kelvin MacKenzie and Dougie Black will take on the 13.1 mile course in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. The group picked the charity as their colleague’s niece suffers from the condition. Ms Lewis said: "Last year I started to keep fit to keep of the weight of giving up smoking and I started to really enjoy running. "Qu…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. SZ2
    Started by SZ2,

    So, as Chewie has reminded me, May the 4th is a day to reflect on all that is great with Star Wars but I'd like to ask the members of PS.Com which they prefer - Star Wars or Star Trek? I enjoy Star Wars but I am a Trekkie all the way!! With Voyager being my favourite though I like the original and Next Generation (I do not care for Deep Space 9). Edit: I am also waiting for the next opportunity to go to a fancy dress night out as Seven of Nine.

      • Like
    • 47 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/16/cork-man-stuck-in-mcdonalds-baby-high-chair-freed-by-police-3763414/

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Bart
    Started by Bart,

    Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves... Chocolate is just another snack. You can never be pregnant. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the Time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks and engines. A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the s…

    twohopes2012
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-22580427 A good outcome from some damned-fool behaviour. All too often this sort of thing ends in tragedy for the person or from those who would rescue that person.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Edward_Strange
    Started by Edward_Strange,

    Hello all! Apparently this interesting sounding little documentary about the work of Victim Support's Homicide Service is on TONIGHT, Channel 4 at 2100! Be there or be a rectangular thing! http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-murder-workers/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1

    • 3 replies
    • 635 views
  10. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    We can first look at the PC Terry Elmer RIP! given an posthumous award, a very touching moment as the family came up onto stage to be handed this award! Wimbledon police station flew their flag at half mast today following the death of a safer neighbourhood officer. PC Terry Elmer was rushed to Kingston hospital on Wedneday after he was taken ill during the night at his home. He died in hospital yesterday with his family, including his wife Jill and sons Daniel and Craig, a PCSO for Trinity ward, by his side. The 48-year-old was a “much loved” member of the Wimbledon Park safer neighbourhood team and had shown no signs of ill health prior to being taken ill. D…

  11. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

      • Like
    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
    GoneForgotten
  12. MindTheGap

    Wimbledon Studios have announced their plans to clear the former sets of The Bill and replace them with office space, including the demolition of an extension built in 2005 to the set. Sad times. Here's the extant structure: and what the owners propose: So that really is a wrap from the police station that had 4 bombings, 18 shootings, 5 sieges and no PCSOs and 3 specials. Sad times! EDIT: Article written in 'Broadcast'

      • Like
    • 43 replies
    • 5k views
    GoneForgotten
  13. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    I have mancold. I am done for.

      • Like
    • 40 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. fruitandveg
    Started by fruitandveg +,

    I've just had about 3 hours sleep in preparation for today, first day of my penultimate set and I'm very tired and grumpy so I need to whinge... With so many people wanting to become PCs, not even one or two nights a week as a special constable can prepare you for working a full shift pattern. I've done nearly a year of 4 on 4 off (about as good as it gets for shift patterns) and I feel like I've aged about 5 years. Yes I know I got my police staff shift allowance etc but it also kills off your social life and your health and wellbeing too. I'm very thankful at the end of the month I'm going back to 8-4 Mon to Fri. It's also put me off being a PC this side of being 30, I…

    • 1 reply
    • 704 views
  15. Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!
    Started by Guest Dan!Dan!Dan!,

    ..... on ITV2. What's your favourite cop drama?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.