The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151601386028442" width="640" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe> Though quite serious, it's still funny.. :new_bye1:
-
http://www.dailymail...ain-damage.html - perhaps this is why so many footballers get into trouble and behave, and act like idiots, on and off the football pitch. Pro rata, MP's and footballers appear to be the leaders in acting like dumbells. I appreciate it's in the Daily Maul, but I am prepared to believe them on this issue.
-
Right you fit lot........I'm doing a reasonable amount of running/rowing at the moment as part of my training. I've got a running playlist of tracks that I think is ok, but I'm sure there are tracks out there I've not either heard of, or thought about. So. Here's the request/challenge.........................I'd like any tracks that you'd recommend to run/row with please. I'll be running for anything up to 2 hours so anything that's uplifting/motivational with a good beat that I can run at a pace with would be ideal, and gratefully received. To give you an idea as to what I'm listening to now - my current tracklist is (roughly) as follows (I've removed the more embar…
-
-
- 69 replies
- 4.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Week 5 Dear All, I want to start my weekly message to you this week with a huge thank you to everyone who came along to PS Ian Harman's funeral yesterday. It was of course an incredibly difficult day for Ian's family but I know that they took great comfort in seeing and speaking to so many of you. Ian's dad John was particularly moved by the guard of honour that was done for Ian and I don't think any of us will ever forget the sad but incredibly brave sad eulogy by Ian's 10 year old Ben. One other incredibly sad event of the week was the brutal killing of one of our soldiers, Lee Rigby in Woolwich. This complex investigation is being led by detectives from our Counter…
-
Well done to Cuffbertt for winning the April photo competition. As usual, the winner gets to choose the next theme and Cuffbert has decided it will be: "Something that's locked" Given that most of the users of this site carry "something that locks" on duty 99 per cent of the time, everybody should be able to get at least 1 picture. (Cue - 30 pictures of handcuffs...) Photos to be entered on this thread between now and 21:00 on the 24th May. Judging will then be from 24th May until 31st May at 21:00 (ish) The rules are mostly the same as previously: 1 - The submitted photograph must be your own work. 2 - Group members may only submit one entry per month …
-
Im sure most people have run into this by now, but for those of us who live the hermit life, here it is. Zach Sobiech is an 18 year old man who passed away this week after a long bout with cancer. Before he passed he recorded a song as a sort of goodbye to his friends and family. The song has gone viral Mourners sang his song at his funeral service http://www.twincities.com/ci_23311126/zach-sobiech-funeral-mourners-sing-up-up-up
-
This is lovely. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22467510
-
-
- 10 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Phoenix-police-go-to-kindergarten-graduation-of-fallen-officers-daughter-208503181.html Who's cutting them onions?
-
George Michael was flown to hospital after a prang von the M1. He was in a Range Rover which hit the centre barrier. He had minor head injuries and was released later that day. Apparently the crash was caused by a chocolate bar seen running across the carriage way. Police said it was a Careless Whisper.
-
Blatant plug I'm afraid. Mods feel,free to delete/move. My book, published on 23rd May. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crossing-Line-Losing-Your-Undercover/dp/1780576277/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1369178406&sr=1-1&keywords=christian+plowman
-
I am guessing a few of you on here own Xbox consoles. Are you watching the new console reveal tonight on Xbox Live from 1800hrs BST?
-
-
Does any of the old gang hear from her anymore? I quite miss the old members, MOE, G-Rod, Butters etc :)
-
"Never let go of the handcuff". If you learn one thing in OST, it's that. Huge credit to the officers in this video, they did really well. But in this situation, would you have reacted any differently? I liked the immediate urgent assistance request and how that officer did not let go of that cuff is a mind boggle to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-0karLq-rE Skip to 3mins to get closer to the action (Basic vehicle stop, smells of weed)
-