Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    My wildlife story of the day, and may I wish all applicants the best of luck... http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/lodger-required/1021568193

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
    SierraLimaSierra
  2. ((TheShake))1546081325
    Started by ((TheShake))1546081325,

    Happy Humpday all. Work then pizza for me. It's my other halfs brothers birthday and he wants pizza. Fine by me!!

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 709 views
    Administrative Account
  3. Guest GodAtum
    Started by Guest GodAtum,

    is it me or arent they wearing the usual winners hats? i hate the stupid podium they are using, go back to proper flags! Why did they change it? in Monaco i'm sure they didnt use it?

      • Like
    • 9 replies
    • 602 views
  4. DannyNaz
    Started by DannyNaz,

    Hi guys, Been in the met for 4 and a half years now. I currently live in east London but I am moving to Norfolk within the next few months. I am looking at staying in London for my late/night shifts. Will end up being around 12-15 days/nights a month. I am after basically just a small room purely to sleep in. I am willing to pay up to £250 a month (obviously the cheaper the better :-)) It will be the easiest money you will ever make, I'm clean tidy quiet. I will literally get in sleep, get up shower leave for the gym then work. Anywhere in London will do. Thanks.

  5. Marty McFly1546081284
    Started by Marty McFly1546081284,

    The Scotsman: http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/features/sony-ps4-feature-and-specification-rumours-1-2800924 Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2281585/PS4-release-date-Sony-set-launch-generation-PlayStation-4-sale-time-Christmas.html

      • Like
    • 45 replies
    • 3.5k views
    Marty McFly1546081284
  6. Cuddles
    Started by Cuddles +,

    And for those on iOS - youtu.be/BRAM8MpqIeA

    • 3 replies
    • 761 views
    Bravo Sierra +
  7. Administrative Account
    Started by Administrative Account,

    My wildlife story of the day; So George Osborne and Tony Blair both have/had cats called Freya? :new_hmmm:

    • 0 replies
    • 800 views
    Administrative Account
  8. Candles
    Started by Candles +,

    Did anyone see BGT and see Simon C get pelted with eggs from a random violinist?? I would post a youtube video - but as it is a camera phone video from the TV, I suspect that there will be some copyright thing going on!! Is posting a reference to it ok?? Like post #33 from here; http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1834517&page=2 p.s I don't watch this usually - I was forced...

      • Like
    • 5 replies
    • 863 views
  9. Burnie
    Started by Burnie,

    Anyone else just watch Doctor Who? Anyone else seriously confused by the ending of Dr Who??

      • Like
    • 56 replies
    • 4.2k views
  10. bogdan39

    "The fact that they recovered everything is amazing, and the fact they brought it all back, like a person delivery service I thought was most impressive. Thanks goes to noble Gentleman of Hampshire Constabulary, they did a wonderful job! " :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy: :smiley_notworthy:

    • 0 replies
    • 637 views
  11. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Each year Survivors and Police Family meet at the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire for the COPS Annual Service of Remembrance on ‘The Beat’. This year will be a bit special as it is our 10th Anniversary year. (It’s actually our 11th Service!). The families of fallen officers (around 200 survivors) are the VIPS at our event and are joined by Chief Officers and other representatives of the police family to support them and show that their officer is truly never forgotten by the police service. The Service of Remembrance begins after the arrival of the Blue Knights Law Ride and this year the Inaugural Police Unity Tour will arrive on the day. Although we are w…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Fedster
    Started by Fedster,

    Funny? Juvenile? I will let you decide! I have to admit i did laugh at some of the clips!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aIyQn9jRjP8

    • 1 reply
    • 644 views
  13. KevinC999
    Started by KevinC999,

    Where is everyone off to? Got myself a nice All Inclusive, 7 nights at the end of June in Costa Adeje, Tenerife

  14. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Week 7 Dear Friends, I hope that you are all well and have had a good week in sunny Merton. I have said before that I think I have the greatest job in the greatest police force in the world and today definitely feels like one of those days. At the start of 2012 Merton Borough was experiencing a rise in knife crime and serious youth violence. Additionally we were getting information from you that drug dealers were openly operating on the Phipps Bridge Estate. In February last year we begun a covert operation that soon identified that the dealers, made up of gang members and associates, were operating in groups and as individuals and were dealing crack and heroin in and…

    • 0 replies
    • 810 views
  15. Soap

    Community Policing done right.

    • 1 reply
    • 807 views
    Administrative Account

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.