Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Parcel Delivery Services Episode 20, series 5 06/02/2006 28 million people in the UK have been targeted by scams, and five million of us have been fooled into parting with our cash, according to the Consumer's Association. X-Ray has discovered that one of the latest used Wrexham as a base. If you received a card from Parcel Delivery Services recently, you'd be forgiven for thinking that it looked very official, like something a courier or postman might leave for you, saying that you'd got a parcel waiting for you. The card bears great news: a digital camera is waiting for you! To arrange delivery, you need to ring PDS to get a 'security confirmation code'. But, if yo…

  2. sneaky_beaky
    Started by sneaky_beaky,

    If only these were used and adhered to more widely there'd be quite a few less arguments for us to respond to!

    • 0 replies
    • 736 views
  3. Problem Child
    Started by Problem Child,

    I have just managed to watch the the latest US version of LOST Series 3 eppisode 6... What a cliff hanger it ends on. Cant believe it has stopped production until FEB 07. Anyone else lucky enough to have seen it to date...

  4. oldbillplod
    Started by oldbillplod,

    • 7 replies
    • 575 views
  5. Problem Child
    Started by Problem Child,

    For Sale, one careful owner ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Human-testicles_W0QQitemZ110054171823QQihZ001QQcategoryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem How much will they go for

    • 3 replies
    • 370 views
    Graham1545925480
  6. NorthernMonkey
    Started by NorthernMonkey,

    Forward this on to all your Friends & Family, I Just had a lucky escape. Walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old b*stard dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking. Fortunately I got the first punch in so that was the end of that.

    • 1 reply
    • 417 views
  7. danz89
    Started by danz89,

    I've just signed onto this forum as part of my course that i am taking BTEC NC in public services (uniformed) I'm doing a assignment on the police and wondered if anyone could help me with it? I'm doing "Jobs and conditions fo the service" I was wondering if there is any information available for me about operative jobs.. i have to explain which jobs are available to operatives in the police, my teacher has defined operative as a civilian job. like clerk, cleaner, any job thats not at an officer level. I have 3 so far and was wondering if you lot could give me a hand i need at least 8 and a sentence about what they do. Any help would b…

  8. Yungsire
    Started by Yungsire,

    Hi guys & Gals, Name is Yungsire(HH) ,new here. Hoping to meet some great friends , share some excellent discussion. I am a Deputy Sheriff ,in Palm beach County ,Florida . Recently I was in London, England for a week and had me a great time ,met some cool officers and cannot wait to get back over there. Did i mention, ( good beers lol). Again nice to meet you all.

    • 3 replies
    • 760 views
  9. bluearsedfly
    Started by bluearsedfly,

    • 8 replies
    • 745 views
  10. FrontRowHero
    Started by FrontRowHero,

    Tony Blair and Gordon Brown today announced that they are changing the union jack to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the goverments political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you are actualy being screwed...

    • 1 reply
    • 379 views
  11. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Just as a matter of interest, how many prefer Subway to Mcdonalds. I used to find whenever i was dragged round the shops by my wife, at some point we wouls end up in Mc D's or some such establishment, but i have recently discovered subway...it is like a light has been turned on ! Fresh salads, chickens and hams of all varieties...it can only be good for my health cant it !

  12. Truncheon1545925479
    Started by Truncheon1545925479,

    Just been abused by The Love Pumpkin If you fancy having your 'dating' personality traits ripped apart by a little yellow monster then have a go...... Happy Halloween! Truncheon2006-10-27 12:40:47

    • 15 replies
    • 952 views
  13. bluearsedfly
    Started by bluearsedfly,

    Sent by a retired friend of mine... wouldn't put it past him Now I am retired I find that working people frequently ask me what I do do to make my days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went down town and went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break"? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "Nazi." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket and…

    • 0 replies
    • 481 views
  14. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Happy birthday Mav. I see at the foot of the forum home page that it is a special birthday today for you. I hope you enjoy it.

    • 37 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Fingersmuldoon
    Started by Fingersmuldoon,

    I took my best dress uniform to the dry-cleaners yesterday as I am on a ceremonial duty on Sunday. I asked the lady behind the counter if they could put parade creases in my tunic & trousers. She replied, yes, of course we can. As I left the shop I thought I would just double check, and asked her if she knew what I meant be parade creases. "Oh yes" she said with a smile, "thats when the creases run down the side of the trousers and not the front". I picked my uniform up today. Thank god, she must have paid attention when I told her what I actually wanted! Thank god I didnt ask her to Bull my boots! Fingersmuldoon2006-11-08…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.