Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Accident Reports Accident insurance claim forms ask for a brief statement about how the accident happened. The combination of the finger pointing instinct and the small spaces provided on the forms can lead to some curiously phrased explanations. '+'IPT>> Car Accidents: "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car." "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention." "I had been learning to drive with power steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way." "Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't hav…

    • 0 replies
    • 806 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Questions Asked of Park Rangers These questions were actually asked of various park rangers across the North American continent. Everglades National Park: "Are the alligators real?" "Are the baby alligators for sale?" "Where are the rides?" "What time does the two o'clock bus leave?" Grand Canyon National Park: "Was this man-made?" "Do you light it up at night?" "I bought tickets for the elevator to the bottom -- where is it?" "Is the mule train air conditioned?" "So where are the faces of the presidents?" "So is that Canada over there?" Denali National Park: "What time to you feed the bears?…

    • 0 replies
    • 590 views
    Graham1545925480
  3. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    • 4 replies
    • 419 views
    Graham1545925480
  4. Truncheon1545925479
    Started by Truncheon1545925479,

    The below is a Vaseline joke. If you are offended by Vaseline jokes, please don't read any further. Some of my best friends use Vaseline... Nope don't think that part of the care and attention warning will work today. Damn it's a joke, no offence meant to anyone etc... A man doing market research for the Vaseline Company knocked at the door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?" She said, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time." "If you don't mind my asking," he said, "what do you use it for?" "We use it for sex," she said. Th…

    • 6 replies
    • 553 views
    Graham1545925480
  5. Infilo
    Started by Infilo,

    A Canadian Christmas... A man in Newfoundland calls his son in Calgary two days before Christmas and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough." "Pop, what are you talking about?" the son screams. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're Sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your Sister in Vancouver and tell her." Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "No way they're getting divorced!" she shouts, "I'll take care of this." She calls Newfoundland immediately and screa…

    • 9 replies
    • 502 views
    Graham1545925480
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    I don't usually have much time for the Mayor of London, Ken Livingston, but he certainly seems to have got to grips with Trevor Phillips, the pompous, self publicist of the CRE. If there was ever a man who thought he was God's gift to the world, it's Trevor Phillips, the man always seems to be itching for a fight, and appears to have a very large 'chip' on his shoulder. It's time for a change at the CRE, with Phillips being replaced by someone who is less abrasive and confrontational.

    Graham1545925480
  7. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Angry Drink Driver Runs Himself Over

    • 6 replies
    • 778 views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Due to a fault on my computer I will be off the air for possibly two weeks. Just letting you know so that you don't think I am ignoring you all. Thanks. Regards, Maverick22.

    • 81 replies
    • 4.4k views
  9. catprincess
    Started by catprincess,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6201387.stm I'm sure he wouldn't be moaning if he was in a crash once he'd been given the ticket and put his belt on... Would probably want her to sit on his knee

    • 24 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. deputywave
    Started by deputywave,

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!

    • 5 replies
    • 355 views
  11. Radders
    Started by Radders,

    Once upon a time there was a family of storks: Papa Stork, Mama Stork, and Baby Stork. One evening, Papa wasn't at dinner. Mama left food out for him, but he didn't come home at all that night. When he finally did come home the next day, Baby Stork asked, “Papa, where were you all night, last night?” Papa replied, “Out making a young couple very happy.” Several weeks later, Mama Stork was late for dinner. Papa and Baby waited for a long while, then gave up and ordered pizza. Mama stork didn't make it home till late the next morning. When she tiredly sank into her favorite chair, Baby asked her, “Mama, where were you all last night?” “I was out making a y…

    • 10 replies
    • 524 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Lancashire Police shoot themselves in the foot, to the tune of £10,000. Mr and Mrs Roberts were questioned for over an hour about their views on homosexuality, after they requested a leaflet on christianity was placed along side a leaflet about homosexuals. Lancs were going to be taken to court over the matter, but decided to settle out of court, at least they showed some sense there. Someone at Lancs should be spoken to about the use of common sense, plus the fact that £10,000 of tax payers money has been thrown away due to the ineptitude of someone in the Lancs Constabulary.

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    Graham1545925480
  13. oldbillplod
    Started by oldbillplod,

    1. NAMES: If Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will call each other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara. If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy. 2. EATING OUT: When the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in a £20, even though it's only for £32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want the change back. When the women get their bill, out come the pocket calculators. 3. MONEY: A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need but …

    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
    Graham1545925480
  14. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    I recall recently there being on here a poem about us, which reminded me of one I saw many years ago, well I went digging and finally found it. The Source is unknown, as the piece of paper was found in the Collators Office at Streatham Police Station, and published on 31/12/1991. I think it still stands correct today. (I Appologise to the female readership for the policeman references) Policemen, belive it or not, are human. They come in both sexes, but mostly male. they also come in varous sizes. this mostly depends on whether you are looking for one or trying to hide something, However they are mostly Big. Policemen are found everywhere. in spit…

  15. NewMetOfficer
    Started by NewMetOfficer,

    Anyone (moderators especially) know why I can only send 5 PM's in an hour? And is there anything I can do to change this. I was haveing a good old rant with a couple of members and now cant PM !!!!

    • 14 replies
    • 463 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.