The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
40% of Booze from this e-voucher Well heard this on the radio....seems kosher.... so thought I'd share it with the alcoholics amongst us: http://www.spittoon.biz/threshers_voucher_40_off_wines.html I'm sticking to a cuppa myself!
-
Tony Blair, today, has outlined his case for further reform of the NHS with a promise the "best is yet to come". The Prime Minister seized on two new reports calling for a shake-up of casualty and heart and stroke services. He also called on doctors to take the case to local health campaigners who are resisting changes to A&E departments. Mr Blair said further improvements in the NHS depend on more specialist centres of excellence and high quality localised care. He made the claim in a speech to primary care trust chiefs at the NHS Confederation conference in London. Is this just another of Mr Blairs 'NU Labour' "Big ideas", a "Baldrick Moment", a "Cunning Plan" …
-
- 3 replies
- 646 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm not sure that this topic is in the right forum to start with but, knowing the readership, I strongly suspect that this will soon become the most appropriate place for it. I am therefore placing it here now, to save myself work later. Danish speed limit "enforcement".
-
- 9 replies
- 876 views
- 1 follower
-
-
been lurking for a while, thought I'd register...I'm a 15 year street monster (never worked in an office!), still think that protecting life & property and preventing breaches of the Queen's peace come before detecting crime (ie chasing performance indicators) and I keep on sitting OSPRE part 2 in the firm belief that eventually they'll give it to me for good attendance....think I just realised why I keep getting "not awarded a pass on this occasion" Hi folks!
-
Hi ya, anyone doing the World Police Games in Adelaide in march, if so I've entered and will be booking flights and accomidation pretty soon. Anyway in adelaide is there anyone willing to put me up for a price I would be most grateful, I am thinking of eventually coming over and joining the Aussie police and wondered if anyone can assist not only for the games but also maybe a chance to come and see what policing is like in adelaide, a grand tour perhaps. I would be most appreciated
-
http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/spidermyth/#toc Some of these are quite entertaining as well as educative. I'm working my way through them so that I can better understand the love of my life.
-
- 58 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Has anyone read this? My copy came last night and I'm a third of the way through.
-
- 22 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I live in Caerphilly, home of Tommy Cooper. But my all time favourite British comic is Peter Kay. I can't say I've heard all his stuff but here's a selection: The Genius of Peter Kay 1.I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said Thyroid problem? 2.When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. 3.My mom was a ventriloquist and she always was throwing her voice. For ten years I thought the dog was telling me to kill my father. 4.I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming. 5.I was doing some d…
-
- 32 replies
- 1.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUA6yX9RQI&mode=related&search= The IPCC would have a field day if that happened here!
-
- 7 replies
- 632 views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman. He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the policeman's credibility... Q: "Officer -- did you see my client fleeing the scene?" A: "No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away." Q: "Officer -- who provided this description?" A: "The officer who responded to the scene." Q: "A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?" A: "Yes, sir. With my life." Q: "With your life? Let …
-
-
Hi, Sometimes one does things that one cannot explain. Joining a police forum is one of them. What the hell was I thinking? My background: Grew up in a place where the nearest shop was half a mile away in a supposedly different country. Worked on my uncles farm which was arbitrarily split in half by some politicians. Childhood memories are off police and soldiers pointing weapons at me and my sisters as we walked to school, and shouting things I didnt understand. Then when I got bigger, being stopped and searched, by policemen and soldiers that did not know the place I lived in, and didnt want to know. I went to school with boys who were very good at chemistr…
-
ok who can help me?? anyone?? no?... a go on.. anyway a friend and i are wishing to go to NY next year on holiday (apparently they have the best looking coppers in the world). Has anyone been and got any advice on where to stay etc etc etc. And does anyone know if we can go on a <cough> ride along with them for a night? I promise to submit a full report on my findings.
-
- 29 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Does anyone else have to write "to do" lists at work?? I did one yesterday and on it I have 1: Do paper work 2: Change bail dates as going on stupid course 3: stop drinking malibu 4: book al 5: Ask for time to do paperwork 6: sleep 7: investigate crimes if no prisoners HAHAHAHAHA 8: sleep 9: call friends at "normal time", rember they don't work shifts