Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ....what do you class as ugly or unattractive in a person...

  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    When is Shami Chakribati, head of the Terrorists Rights Association, sorry I meant Liberty,(slip of fingers on keyboard) going to come down off the fence and support the police and the government, in their fight against terrorists. If a terrorist put a bomb under her car I'm sure she would quickly change her views. She was on the News today complaining about the possible extension of the 28 day rule, to 90 days. She called that internment. She obviously learnt her trade from John Wadham who was there before her. No doubt she will follow him to the IPCC in a couple of years.

    • 0 replies
    • 370 views
  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Scottish MP's have voted to do away with toll charges on the Forth and Tay Bridges. An excellent idea. It's time Tolls were abolished in England and Wales altogether, we motorists pay enough on our RFL without having to pay to cross bridges as well. Everytime I visit Wales I have to pay £5-10 to cross the Severn Bridge, they do let me out for FREE.

  4. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    CHILD PORNOGRAPHY Also tonight, there has been strong reaction to the argument put forward today by a chief police officer in charge of child protection. Jim Gamble, the Chief Executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre, said that not all paedophiles should necessarily be sent to prison and they should be offered treatment in the community. He suggested offenders who have committed crimes such as viewing child pornography, rather than sexual assault, could be dealt with this way. Mr Gamble described it as adopting a "much more intelligent posture" and "engaging with the predator". Tonight a man convicted and imprisoned for downloading chil…

    • 1 reply
    • 297 views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A 51 year old headmaster, Paul Davies has been sent to jail for 15 months for causing a five vehicle crash which left one man in hospital for 10 months, and still in a wheel chair. Fortunately nobody died in the accident, but four other people were slightly injured. Davies drove at speeds between 70 and 120 mph in driving rain and atrocious conditions before losing control of the vehicle, on the Heads of the Valley road in Wales. The Judge said he had the mentality of a 'Boy Racer'. 15 months in prison is'nt long enough, but considering there was no death, it's a start towards more serious sentencing by Judges.Maverick222007-06-02 00:26:18

    • 0 replies
    • 383 views
  6. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    My missus has ordered me a new lap top computer from Apple, so it's got a different operating system to the usual Windows - they use something called Mac (which I thought was a raincoat). I know nowt about these so I would be interested in speaking to someone who does and getting their views. Are they any good? It it easy to learn how to use them? Can you transfer files between the Mac system and normal computers? Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Brutus

  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    As a balance to biker Girl's hated ads thread, I thought I'd start a loved ads thread I like the ones with the kids talking like adults about thier parents. I know they're advertising cars, but I couldn't tell you which cars, so the ad has failed in that resoect. Mind you, I would probably only consider one brand of car so any car advert is irrelevant to me

    Chrissy Logan
  8. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070529/tod-uk-israel-leopard-b7e5c6f.html Oh dear....and I thought I had trouble with the Munchies.....!

    • 3 replies
    • 327 views
  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A 37 year old man whose conviction for indecent assault on a female was overturned by the High Court, because the female had many previous for making allegations, which turned out not to be true. The male was sent to prison and had served three years of his sentence. He has now been told that he has to pay the government £6,700 for 'bed and breakfast' for his time in prison. I think that is an absolute disgrace, the man was found innocent, and HMG is trying to claw back some of his compensation money. The spokesperson for Ministry says they don't want it called 'bed and breakfast' money, they say he should be no better or worse off than before he went to prison, thats …

  10. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    What would a criminal use to open a padlock holding a metal gate closed?

  11. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6670723.stm A 180kg (400-pound) gorilla has escaped from its enclosure and run amok at Rotterdam zoo in the Netherlands. Blimey! I know Weird Beard can get a bit grumpy when he misses out on the bananas, but...........

    • 10 replies
    • 586 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    OMG....maybe its cos I'm a manless, sexless woman....dunno....but since I got home at 5pm.... I'm ravenous.....so far I have had: *Curry and chips (from fish and chip shop) *Cheese and onion pie (err again from chippie....) * Strawberry Sundae (from Mcdonalds) * Apple Pie (from Mcdonalds) * Smarties Mcflurry (from Mcdonalds) And I'm still hungry!!!!! This is not normal.....normally I'm dead healthy having all rabbit food....help!!!!! Is this what they call a binge???? ChickenSoup2007-02-25 20:49:56

    • 97 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    At the risk of annoying some who aren't getting enough entertainment out of us......Here is my attempt at occupying ourselves until someone can come up with the master of all threads..... What adverts past or present truly make you cringe, or you really hate for whatever reason? The Aero advert is a definite one for me. Catprincess won't like me for this, but I really hate that smarmy guy!! Also there's a loan advert that's been out for a while with a Geordie lady in it on the phone. Now I like Geordies, have had an ex who was a Geordie and my current f**k buddy is from County Durham originally. However the line "Josh...Dad's found your scooter" with th…

    Graham1545925480
  14. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I’m a bit wary about posting such a controversial topic. And I’m not at all sure that it should. However, I think there are merits to this idea. It just seems so barbaric, which is what makes me uncomfortable. But it’s rumoured to be effective, so maybe we shouldn’t be so squeamish.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Every so often, reports of a crime upset us so much on this site, especially when we see the low sentences handed down, we scream for a caning, a flogging, and say “They don’t come back for a second dose.”

    Graham1545925480
  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    An excellent article in the above newspaper. The Queen says Townie Tony does'nt understand rural issues. She is alleged to have said her weekly meetings with him caused, 'frustration and exasperation'. She also says, ''why does he want to tinker with everything''. The Queen has obviously sussed Teflon out as well as the rest of us. She seems to imply that as a Townie, Teflon has no idea how the country folk work and live, and he is doing his best to kill off country side pursuits and hobbies. It sounds as if she will be glad to see the back of him.

    • 3 replies
    • 374 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.