Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6763205.stm

    Graham1545925480
  2. lancashirelas
    Started by lancashirelas,

    long time no chat lol hope you all ok see you lancashirelass

    • 1 reply
    • 323 views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Where is Butterfly? We haven't seen much of Butters lately. I hope the flu hasn't got a grip again. Butters, we miss you... Oh, and I hope you like my new Avatar.

  4. gb8143
    Started by gb8143,

    I cant believe they rejected this petition... CLICK ME This one could have been interesting too Click here I could go on all night with this. Have a look at the governments website about petitions, then look at the rejected ones. [ This one did make me laugh heregb81432007-06-13 00:02:30

  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I went to Burnham on Crouch's 999 day yesterday, a celebration of the emergency services. It was a good day, the weather was kind, and I'm planning on saying some nice things at some point. Today I read this news. Let us remember Paul Mallaghan, offer our condolences to his family and colleagues, and remember also just how much we owe our emergency services. M&MBM2007-06-18 11:23:39

  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Thirty six police officers from the Mets have been sacked, or have resigned in the last three years for drink driving. I would think that compares very favourably with other proffessions. It does not give the ranks of those concerned, it would be interesting to know the breakdown of ranks.

  7. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Here's an interesting article on how a jury's decision was overturned because of "badgering" by some of the jurors.

    • 1 reply
    • 344 views
  8. Moose
    Started by Moose,

    Has the Forum layout changed or is it just my computer playing up? I had to re upload my Avatar and the emoticons don't seem to work all the time when posting replies.

  9. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    My favourite music video is 'Take On me' by A-ha.....yes I know... so 80's but yet so kool... Edited cos of me bad spelling ChickenSoup2007-06-12 23:45:20

  10. pinkpams
    Started by pinkpams,

    I am looking for a black folder type thingy to store not only my FPN's but the general other stuff you need to take out with you. I have bought one from WH Smith which is A4 and just about big enough with a zip round but I would like ne with a handle. I don't want it to look like a briefcase however. I spied a fellow cop with one which almost looked like a black nylon box but was zip around with a handle at the end and a clipboard facility on the outside. Has anybody seen anything like this for sale? I can't ask the cop who had it as I was in a different station and have no idea who he was. Cheers Pamela

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    Kopite1546619987
  11. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6759769.stm Train space call over bike ride Cyclists have renewed calls for the introduction of more cycle-friendly trains as thousands of riders prepare for Sunday's London-to-Brighton race. About 27,000 cyclists take part in the annual ride but, since 2004 train operators have refused to take riders to and from the start and finish. "There will be absolute chaos on the roads, as there is every year," said Ian Davey of charity Bike For Life. Southern Trains said new rolling stock meant it could not accommodate bikes. The London-to-Brighton ride, which began in 1980 and has rais…

    • 1 reply
    • 363 views
  12. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    As some of you will be aware, there has been a couple of threads running in the Humour Section about the use of stocks as punishment and featured a demonstration run by M&MBM. This culminated with the stocks being burned down (after M&MBM had been released). I have been examining the scene of this arson (with a little help). The CCTV video does not identify the culprit but there are a few clues. One thing for certain is that M&MBM was there but not the person who set light to the stocks. She is to be interrogated by Weird Beard in the next few days. Now, I have been retired for 8 years and I'm getting a little rusty so I need a little help from all you buddi…

  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    It's that time of year again, when lots of Civil Servants get awards for 'just doing their jobs'. The whole system of awards needs to be re-vamped, with awards going to people who really deserve them, not just handed out to Teflon's friends. Only around 10% of those handed out to-day are deserving of them, too many public servants in the list.. One award for services to 'ploughing', whatever next. Why does'nt Tone just give everyone a gong who is in full time occupation, or scrap the whole system which has become a farce.

    • 2 replies
    • 724 views
    OldAfricaHand
  14. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    'Scotsman' Newspapers 16 June 2007 Blair hints at new role as EU president ALISON HARDIE POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT TONY Blair yesterday increased speculation that he wants to become the president of Europe when he claimed that the European Union must speak with a single voice on foreign policy. The call was the clearest sign yet that Mr Blair could pitch to become the future president of Europe after stepping down as Prime Minister. In the wake of the splits over the war in Iraq, Mr Blair told an EU summit in Athens that an enlarged union of 25-member states needed a more powerful voice on the world stage. He said that voice should be provided by a full-ti…

  15. sambo2006
    Started by sambo2006,

    I am a fan of the ITV crime drama series ‘The Bill’… <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I have managed to bore most of my close colleagues with some of the recent story lines from the hit drama but they all seem so uninterested! Is there anyone else out there who feels the same or just wants to chat about the programme? OR Call me sad and I will shut up!!!

    • 25 replies
    • 2.6k views
    Graham1545925480

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.