Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I fancy this job. M&MBM2007-07-06 16:57:58

    • 10 replies
    • 548 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. Sentry
    Started by Sentry,

    Okay Do you have a hobby/skill that makes people say 'wow!'? Or can you do something that not many people have knowledge of? It can be literally anything....

  3. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    A good friend of mine who is also a Sergeant wrote this and it was Published in a Police Magazine....

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
    Devons finest
  4. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ....OMG.....what hapened to the weather I am getting my smelly wellies on....

    • 16 replies
    • 659 views
  5. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    What is your favorite smell ? I have several I "like", petrol, salt and vinegar on fish and chips, but my absolute favorite is the smell of Bacon cooking....Yum!Backlash2007-06-28 13:49:41

    • 185 replies
    • 8k views
  6. phoenix
    Started by phoenix,

    Anyone watching this at the mo? I wasn`t intending to but have been glued to it all evening. Some real classy performers so far...Tom Jones, Brian Ferry and Rod Stewart is on stage as I type....booting footballs into the crowd while he`s singing ! He`s just started " I am sailing..." Fab. Wish I was there.

    • 17 replies
    • 751 views
  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Prime Minister Gordon Brown decides against inviting people from the Shadow Cabinet for direct involvement in UK government:- Graham2007-07-05 11:18:48

    • 2 replies
    • 379 views
    Graham1545925480
  8. Durhamlad
    Started by Durhamlad,

    FOR SALE £5900 3yrs Chevrolet FREE SERVICING & WARRANTY 2005 LACETTI 1.6 SX (FOCUS SIZE FAMILY CAR)Manual, Petrol, 13,400 miles, 1 Owner. Air conditioning, ABS, Dual and Side Airbags, Alloy wheels, Electric Heated mirrors, Front and Rear Electric windows, Anti theft system Immobiliser, Power steering with Reach and Rake, Remote central locking, Radio/CD. CALL 0789 4011605 Its advertised on AUTOTRADER For Police I'll knock off £100, and even deliver the car within reason

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  9. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    It is a difficult decision to make in all fairness....do you choose a sportsman (Ali/Shankly) do you choose a political person (King/Churchill/Ghandi/Mandella) do you choose a Monarch (Victoria/Elizabeth 1/James 1/Charles 2) an Inventor (Babbage/Bell/Marconi/Baird) an Industrialist (Brunell/Bazalgett/Stephenson) an Entrepreneur (Gates/Branson) or a Warrior (Ghengis Khan/Hannibal/Alexander). What qualities do you look for in choosing? If you believe in the bible you would choose Jesus..others believe that somebody who achieves greatness in whatever field they are in, require legendary status.... After all that babble my pick is : Gaius Julius CaesarBacklash20…

    • 25 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6268978.stm It'ds risky being a whistle blower. But id my kids went to a school where this behaviour was routine, |i's want the behaviour tackled, not the whistle blower chastised. Talk about protecting your own.

    • 1 reply
    • 250 views
  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    My wife growled at me last night. Apparently, our next door neighbour had remarked with some hilarity that he had seen me letting our great dane into the back garden to relieve herself. It was raining and, while desperate, she wouldn't go out because she doesn't like getting soggy. So I stood on our back lawn holding a golfing umbrella over her while she had a leak - and I got rained on. My wife says I spoil her and cited other examples. She mentioned that I make her a cup of cocoa which I give her at bedtime with two rich tea biscuits and then, when she has consumed these, I cover her up with her duvet and tuck her in before I go to bed myself. She also gripe…

    • 12 replies
    • 512 views
  12. SimonReed
    Started by SimonReed,

    Does anyone have a read of these whilst bored at work ?? Came across this one that certain has some 'descriptive' phrases used . I'm assuming that wasn't lifted straight off the Times Online http://www.policeoracle.com/news/detail.cfm?id=13644

    • 0 replies
    • 457 views
  13. Dr_Scholl
    Started by Dr_Scholl,

    http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/1574

    • 0 replies
    • 927 views
  14. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I have to say, mine are: Football Factory Green Street I.D Love Actually Hot Fuzz So what I want to know is, what are your's?

  15. The Warrior1545925558
    Started by The Warrior1545925558,

    Who chooses how many stars people get??

    • 17 replies
    • 745 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.