Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    The Finest ??? If this is how they control their feet, god help the public when they get on the bikes, But good stuff ...

    • 5 replies
    • 485 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way. The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the centre aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses. At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the plane begins moving down the runway. The pas…

    • 17 replies
    • 878 views
    Graham1545925480
  3. sneaky_beaky
    Started by sneaky_beaky,

    My local Tesco's is selling a double disc version of Hot Fuzz for a tenner. May be worth investigating if you are as sad as me and quite like the film.

  4. Spender
    Started by Spender,

    New to this forum. I am a UK police officer in County Durham. Saying high and hoping there is good crack here .... as in good debate and not Class A naughtyness. My name is shamelessly stolen from fictional 90's detective Freddy Spender played by Jimmy Nail, who can run faster than a Metro train. Spender2007-06-14 13:20:19

    • 1 reply
    • 851 views
  5. Jimmy Green
    Started by Jimmy Green,

    First stop after joining the forum, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently serving in the Navy and looking to join one of the South West police forces when I finish my time in a little under two years from now. (That's if they ever start recruiting again). Either that, the MoD Plod or CNC. I still haven't come to a decision yet.

    • 2 replies
    • 709 views
  6. lancashirelas
    Started by lancashirelas,

    about 12 mounths ago there was a little child called levi killed by a hit and run driver well levi mothers just given birth to a little boy who weighs just 2 pound please say a prayer for mcenzie as hes critical ty lancashirelass2007-06-24 01:41:31

  7. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I just got up.... and weighed myself....I have lost 10 plates of food...in 2 weeks .....yepeee.....

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Lord Goldsmith has handed in his resignation to Teflon Blair, and will leave office when Blair does. He said in his letter that they had gone through difficult times together, refering to his authorisation that the war on Iraq was legal. There is alot of doubt about that, and they must have something to hide as they won't release the papers reating to the decision. There was also his decision to stop the investigation in to the BAE scandal. That was stopped just to save 7000 jobs, Blair did'nt want a massive rise in unemployment, it was nothing to do with security. Lets hope the next Attorney General has some integrity and is not a fop to Brown.

    • 1 reply
    • 445 views
  9. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    A Testament to Mr Blair from the battered and tax oppressed populace of Britain (borrowed from the Good Book) Blair is my Shepherd, I shall want not,. He leadeth me beside still factories, He depriveth me of oil,. He guideth me to the path of unemployment, for the Partys sake, I fear no other evil whilst he stand against me, He annointeth my wages with price rises, so my expenses runneth over my income, and many fresh taxes crusheth me, Surley poverty and hard living shall follow me, and I shall dwell in a mortgaged house forever, Five thousand years agp Moses said, "Park your Camel, pick up thy shovel, mount thy ass and I will lead you to the Promised Land" Five thou…

  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    With Tony Teflon being in Africa on his ego trip, who is running the country. Two Jags is in hospital where he cannot do much damage, who is number three in the hiarachy line. As much as I think John Prescott is a prat, I hope he recovers from his illness, I would hate to think he would'nt get to spend that huge pension he will get for doing nothing over the last eleven years.

  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    This afternoon I had a car repair job to do - son's girlfriend's car failed its MOT and I had to get my boilersuit on and get underneath and do a bit of welding on the chassis. I got black-bright in no time! While under her car, I noticed her middle box was corroded and leaking (not spotted by the MOT tester!!), so I wrenched it off and took it to a local exhaust centre to get a new one. As soon as I got to the centre, I recognised the guy who served me. He was a former "hard case" target criminal - he used to run with a gang who carried on extortion rackets when I was a young detective and we got them all some serious time. But what I remember most about him was…

  12. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Haven’t had ice cream in a couple of years. Swallowed two lactaid caplets this afternoon because management were giving away free ice cream. Pills get stuck in my throat (they are caplet size). Try hot tea, can’t get them down. Try bringing them up the way they went down. Doesn’t work. Try doing my relaxation meditation hoping to swallow. NO LUCK. Finally, go to reception, explain the problem, and ask the receptionist to call 999 (literally). Do the call to <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />EMS. I answered all the questions (I’m first aid …

    • 3 replies
    • 290 views
  13. gb8143
    Started by gb8143,

    I haven't been abroad for a long time, but this year i am going abroad with the other half. I'm thinking along the lines of Majorca or similar, as i went there many years ago when i was knee height to a mars bar and have vague memories of it being quite good. Don't really want to spend more than about 500 to 600 pounds each and looking to go towards the end of June. So any suggestions for resorts/good hotels anyone?

  14. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ...... ChickenSoup2008-01-03 23:27:20

    • 7 replies
    • 510 views
  15. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    http://www.carriewithnell.plus.com/image_15115.jpg' target="_blank">

    • 24 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.