Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    Caterpillar shareholder meeting disrupted By James B. Kelleher ST. CHARLES, Illinois (Reuters) - A handful of protesters waving Palestinian flags and chanting "Take responsibility and do the right thing" on Wednesday disrupted the annual meeting of Caterpillar <CAT.N>, prompting the company to adjourn 30 minutes early. The disruption came after the Peoria, Illinois-based heavy construction and mining equipment manufacturer had reaffirmed its full-year sales and earnings outlook and voted on all shareholder proposals tabled for the meeting. The protesters, who oppose Caterpillar's sale of tractors that are used by the Israeli Army to demolish the …

    • 15 replies
    • 690 views
    OldAfricaHand
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Another Judge who seems to be on the right track, at Plymouth Crown Court he gave Luke Sampson, 19 years, of Plymouth, a FIVE YEAR jail sentence for causing the death of a 17 year old girl, by dangerous driving. Sampson was a disqualified driver whose Fiesta left the A38 road near Plympton and crashed.

    • 0 replies
    • 447 views
  3. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Let's face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither pine nor apple in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are confectionery while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet and contain no bread, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocer…

  4. LucyJoLookalike
    Started by LucyJoLookalike,

    What have I missed??

  5. freddy
    Started by freddy,

    hi guys and girls , I am not a serving police officer, but have been viewing your forums for the last 12 months. My problems are simple , I like you (well most ,,,joke) am a law abiding person, my job entails me to be the licencee of a convienence/alcolol/news shop in the north west of the UK, over the last few mths several of my friends have been attacked by knives , and even guns , resulting in injury. whilst i have a good relationship with the local police force , and a good callout time, i am worried for my own personal safety. i am trying to locate a vest that can be worn under a Tee-shirt , that will protect me from the drug/alcohol induce…

  6. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Where has Kevih gone. ....and err I don't wish to sound morbid or anything...but what happens when a long standing online community member pops their clogs....like how would anyone know???? Not that I think KevinH has popped his clogs lol.....ha ha ha...he is hasn't heard me singing yet!

    • 0 replies
    • 291 views
  7. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Do u get a rest break when you are at work? I think I am right in saying you lot have to opt out of the wtd AND I just wondered how many of you get to the point where it is getting silly and you can't concentrate cos your blood sugar levels are dangerously low! I work in an an NHS environment where loads of staff opt out and I think it is stupid. There is a macho attitude to saying 'oh I worked my whole shift without a break' and especially in this weather I think it is stupid! Then there are the managers who expect you to work a working lunch...and I do not see the point of that....a rest break should be exactly that...a rest break....where you can sit away from your w…

  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    The Private Members bill that MP David McLean was trying to get through Parliament, which would enable MP's to be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act, thereby keeping their expences etc etc from the public at large, has been 'kicked into touch'. Not one Peer in the House of Lords would sponsor it, so it 'dies in the water'. Good for the H of Lords, A few MP's are far from happy, but at least we will get to know how they are wasting our taxes. Maverick222007-06-14 07:29:45

    • 9 replies
    • 569 views
    Brian1545925477
  9. dave1517
    Started by dave1517,

    What do people think of the advert with Mr.T and the tank. I've dedicated my avatar and signature to it....it makes me chuckle every time I see it. Here's a laugh next time you a confronted by a drunk in the street...see how many times on shift you can get out "quit your jibba jabba" mate and go home..... well it helps to pass the nights!!

    Graham1545925480
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    The SFO Investigation into bribery at BAE was stopped because of 'National Security', and the prospect of 7,000 jobs being lost in the UK by the cancellation of the Saudi order for jet aircraft. I billion pounds was paid to Prince Bandar with the knowledge of the British Governemnt. Lord Goldsmith, the Attorney General has denied that he instructed investigators to hide the details of the payments. Robert Wardle head of the SFO says that it was his decision to withhold the info. I find it very difficult to believe that Wardle would do that off his own back, he is just a minion at the top of the FSO, a decision of that magnitude would have to come from someone high up…

    • 4 replies
    • 375 views
    Graham1545925480
  11. Judge Dreddy
    Started by Judge Dreddy,

    Mrs Dreddy has just gone out and purchased a couple of pairs of Calvin Klein's. She has said that throughout our marriage I have had a problem of 'keeping my Old Man appropriately confined', particularly when a good looking gell passes by or makes me an offer I would be a fool to refuse. I am not sure what she means but the black ones look quite good on me! M&MBM you must get a pair for your hubby! http://www.topdrawers.com/underwear/calvin-klein/calvin-klein-underwear.html Judge Dreddy2007-06-13 16:16:37

    • 13 replies
    • 643 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Anyoone else watching it? I like Tre and Simon .... I don't like that Katie ..mooooo!!! She is a Mega Cow! but I think Christina is pretty good actually....as is Lohit ChickenSoup2007-05-16 22:30:17

    • 19 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. chrish
    Started by chrish,

    My apologies to all. I should have introduced myself first before posting on the site (how rude). I am a MOP who is currently applying to Lancs and I have my A/C on 4th July. I've picked up some good advice already on this site and it certainly helped me with the applicaton form. I've also picked up some good advice for my A/C. So, hello everyone, and thank you for all the advice I have received already.

    • 1 reply
    • 585 views
  14. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Everytime I have to lock and unlock my desk, I seethe. We've got a thief in our midst at work. First it was wallets and now it's just credit cards. Of course, women are the ones getting hit because unlike men we don't carry out money around in our back pockets. It may be the way of the world, but it's just disheartening that I can't walk around the corner to the copier or go to the loo without locking up anything of value that I don't want to develop legs. And unless they vacuum seal us all in our pods, I don't know what other security can be installed. We have to keycard our way into everywhere except the bathrooms and wear our keycards (with pics) at all ti…

  15. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    All boxed including manual, charger and ear phones (never used) etc etc Used but generally in excellent condition. Includes a body glove holder. £50.00 + P&P

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.