The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
What exactly happens if you are sent to prison? Like if I was sent down for six months....exactly what would happen to me... on a day to day basis???? And also....what exactly happens when someone is given an asbo? Do they receive a social behaviour order....i.e some sort of community service at the same time an asbo is issued? Any suggestive alternatives to prison....I am thinking specifically of young teenage boys who drop out of school....or are excluded....and basically doss about in the park...you know what I mean.....
-
- 4 replies
- 367 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've just mannaged to register after a lot of fuss (mainly my incompetence and partly AOL not allowing me to click on things - but hey ho!!) Anyway - her I am so Hi!!?
-
-
Well folks, I am offski! I move out of the house on Monday, and fly out of the country on Thursday. I will be 'in communicado' for a few weeks whilst I get everything sorted on the other side of the pond, but rest assured, the Cynical Special will return with tales or 'Derring Do' from the wilds of Nova Scotia. I will post updates about how I am getting on, piccies of my new house, how the business is shaping up, and if I decide to join the RCMP reserve program. Watch this space.... Speak to you all soon. Dave.
-
- 9 replies
- 551 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Great idea for a title, M&MBM. Just what we need. All sorts of things can go on here and still be on topic. By the way, have you looked below your avatar yet?
-
- 138 replies
- 7.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
hello everyone,, i am claire from yorkshire, aged 34, and just registered here and thought it only polite to introduce myself, this is my first time on the forums allthough i have spent sometime looking and reading though the humour and cops capers threads. i look forward to chatting and posting on here and please be gentle with me,
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I just thought it would be nice to have somewhere to put inane replies to sensible topics, that's all.
-
The New South Wales Police website makes some interesting reading. They don't get many re-offenders for traffic offences. The penalty for not wearing, and passengers not wearing seat belts can be up to £500, plus 9 points in certain circumstances, the minimum fine is approx £115 pounds, makes our £60 fine look abit paltry. They seem to take traffic offences more seriously than we do.
-
i am currently running the latest version of G/F 5.0, and having some problems. You see i've been running the same version of drinking buddies1.0 for years as my primary application, and all G/F releases have allways conflicted with it. I hear that drinking buddies wont crash if you minimise G/F with the sound off, but since i cannot find the switch to turn it off i run them seperately, and it works ok. G/F Also seems to have a problem co-existing with golfware, often trying to abort my golf program with some sort of timing incompatability..(probably should have stayed with G/F 1.0, butthought i'd see better performance with G/F2.0) Anyway after month…
-
- 6 replies
- 542 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The 19th century tea-clipper HMS Cutty Sark, which is a tourism attraction at Greenwich, in south-east London is completely on fire. The centre of Greenwich has been sealed off because of a risk of gas cylinders on board exploding. Local residents have been evacuated. If you want any details as they arrive try this link: http://www.lbc.co.uk/Article.asp?id=26153&spid & click on LBC News - otherwise SkyNews is covering it, & I'd expect the other TV stations are too.
-
Please note the words "On the evidence so far". You will have an opportunity to change your minds later.
-
Two Tough Questions Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before looking at the response for this one. Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Candidate A. Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with an astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day. Candidate B. He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used o…
-
I have just found the following news item on Sky News:- Doctor Finds Spiders Living In Boy's Ear
-
- 69 replies
- 2.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello there, Im Andy from sunny Manchester, 7 years front line experience (all my career basically). Can be a little cynical, well very, but when all is said and done for some reason I love this job, sad as it may seem. Hope people are not offended by my sometimes extreme humour if so I will apologise never mean to offend just a bit clumsy sometimes. Looking forward to this new experience so please be patient and most of all .. be gentle I chafe easily..
-
Well, everyone. Today's the day Tony Blair will officially announce that he is to step down as Prime Minister, so he can spend more time with his ego. There is a selection committee that will take seven weeks to decide who is successor will be - and what a choice they have. I can quite see it taking them 7 weeks to decide which Gordon Brown to select. And what a selection...... Gordon Brown, the Chancellor, who in 2004 said that government borrowing would not exceed 40% of GDP, without a major rethink of policy. It exceeded that in 2005, without a sign of a rethink..... Gordon Brown, the Chancellor, who sold off 400 tons of Britain's gold reserves at ro…
-
- 17 replies
- 908 views
- 1 follower
-