The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Cliff Richard records rout funfair yobs Reuters - Thursday, June 7 08:51 am LONDON (Reuters) - If you want to get rid of troublemaking youths, play them some Cliff Richard songs, a funfair has found. According to bosses from Carter's Steam Fair, playing tracks such as "Living Doll" by the 66-year-old pop veteran on all their rides was enough to scare off some "hoodies" and other troublemakers who had descended on the fair last Saturday in north London. "It was amazing, just like a scene from (the film) 'Mars Attacks' when the aliens were driven away by the sounds of Slim Whitman,'" said the fair's Seth Carter in a statement to Reuters. "From now on if …
-
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You may recall I had a problem a few months back, which I whinged about, namely, I couldn't log onto my blog. Not such a hardship, but this blog is actually the local Neighbourhood Watch blog, and I wanted to update it with our PCSO's latest report. Oh it was so annoying, I had to leave it alone of lose my rag completely. I kept trying over the next few weeks, with the same result. Contacting Blogspot didn't help. So in the end, with another report looming, I thought I'd better create another one, which I did the other day instead of doing something more useful like cleaning the house. I hit the same …
-
-
By the looks of it the UK performance indicator ethos has now hit the USA...
-
- 13 replies
- 942 views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://www.securityoracle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=490
-
- 6 replies
- 297 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Being as there is a bit of a lack of general topics being posted I thought I'd junk up the forum a bit with one of my own Basically, you know the small things that for some inexplicable reason drive you completely crazy? Well this is what this topic's about, what are your biggest or main pet hates? To get it started mine are: Noisy eaters People who find the words 'Please' & 'Thank you' that little bit too hard to say Spoilt/mannerless children People who swear constantly for no good reason (especially women, is it just me or do women sound 100% worse than men when every other word is the F word or worse?) People who talk ov…
-
- 359 replies
- 11k views
- 3 followers
-
-
I hope what I read on the news site is not true. David Beckham is being considered for a Knighthood, whatever next from this power crazy PM of ours. Victoria Beckham would be in her element if she was Lady Beckham, she walks around now like a snooty moo, trying to look all posh, there will be nothing stopping her if it happens. The Honours system has fallen into complete disrepute , all the civil servants in the top grade who get them for 'just doing' their jobs also the likes of Jagger, John, Cliff Richard getting Knighthoods, it's time the system was scrapped. I wonder which of those 'paid' for their honour.
-
- 25 replies
- 950 views
- 1 follower
-
-
And I don't mean snog him in a broom cupboard..I mean marry him or be in a serious relationship with him....like having babies together......type of serious.... .....ha ha ha....yes you can all stop running to the hills..I am just talking in general! Lots of men and women on this forum....so go on..what do I have to do to get the serious attention of a lovely single man. ....not for a one night stand.....for something more special... Can anyone on here tell us what your turn offs are when meeting a date....well err apart from sounding desperate which err I know this thread does sound like...but I don't care....none of you know me lol! Also.....can anyone …
-
- 170 replies
- 8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hiya, I have garage full of old furniture (circa 1979), which is no where near antique, and would prefer to give it to a good home for free rather than throw it down the tip. From memory, there are a couple of old wardrobes, some old TVs and other bits. Maybe suitable for someone moving into a section house etc? Buyer collects from Kent i m afraid... Please email paper_wood_glue@yahoo.co.uk for further details...
-
Did anyone see the line up on Newsnight of the Labour hopefulls all itching to be Gordon's deputy, and move into Dorney Wood, and play Croquet, plus a flat in Admiralty Arch(Community Tax to be paid). 1. Hilary Benn, well the name says it all, he's not quite as insane as his father. 2. Hazel 'Midget' Blears, not quite as dull as a Toc 'H' lamp, but not far behind. 3. Harriet Harman, Thicko Harman, they would'nt let her on BBC 4 incase John Humphrys tore her to bits. Definately not bright enough, 4. Alan Johnson, ex postman and union Luddite, who used to deliver mail to Dorney Wood, at least he would know the way there. 5. Peter Hain, ex trouble maker of South…
-
What would be yours....? Links to your fave car would help too..... ChickenSoup2007-01-11 14:37:15
-
- 93 replies
- 4.7k views
- 4 followers
-
-
oh poor Emu....R.I.P little bird http://www.policeoracle.com/news/detail.cfm?id=13523 ..in a weird pervy way ...I think Emu's look quite attractive.....I mean the damm bird...has longer eye lashes than me ...and long legs to die for!!!! And that bird can go at 30mph......I bet you any money in the next few centuries they are going to solve the fuel crises by breeding half human and half animal/bird hybrids.....that's what I think anyway.... ChickenSoup2007-05-25 22:54:13
-
- 36 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
What is the point of human existence? I didn't realise that the Earth has been around for 4.75 billion years....makes the chick feel pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. ....
-
- 26 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm not quite sure what to make of the deputy Police Chief, Mark Sheilds, in the Bob Woolmer enquiry. Is he a respected police officer, or abit of a Playboy philanderer. He comes across as a little bit cocky, and rather full of himself, different stories each time he appears on the TV, and doesn't seem to be getting anywhere quickly with the enquiry. If the stories in the Mail on Sunday are anything to go by, he seems more Playboy than Copper.