The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
. Backlash2007-09-26 09:35:19
-
- 33 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Timecars From: rutting@teenmail.co.za Subject: how are you today,reply quick Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 03:33:53 +0200 Dear friend, I am very sorry for the embarrasment this mail will cost you,for the fact that you didn’t know me for the first time, I really appologise for it. I am Mrs Sally Baldwin, Wife of the deceased car maker John DeLorean who made the time travelling cars in Back To The Future in his plant in Ireland. I am looking for a very reliable partner who would assist me in a mutually beneficial transaction. In this regard, I deem it imperative to contact you. During a audit in my husbands warehouse, it was discovered that 8000 (EIGHT THOUSAND) potenti…
-
- 12 replies
- 1k views
- 3 followers
-
-
I'm currently looking for a new car ......... i don't know about you , but i really love 4 x 4 's ..... i have a jeep grand cherokee ( ok its a 4.7 litre - which is crazy and very costly .) But i love the room that they have , the driver position, and the feeling of safety ( well at least for me .... stand by for incoming on this .........) and the fact that you can gào almost anywhere in one . I want to get another 4 x 4 and have test driven the new VW Toureq ...which i loved ... totally ! My other half thinks that 4 x 4's are a disgusting show of non respect to the environment and unecessary ( i don't recall her complaining as she slumbered on the way to the scottish hi…
-
- 8 replies
- 577 views
- 2 followers
-
-
This may be a little off topic (if so I am sure the mods will move it) but I want to buy a bike for my run to Cowley each day. I will be a new biker with no on road miles. The run will be 22 miles in heavyish traffic. Does anybody here have any ideas at what sort of bike I should buy. I have a budget of up to £3000 and no real preferences on bike, but I do like the look of the BMW F650, Triumph Tiger or Kawasaki KLE500. With little idea about road bikes I will take on board any comments from those of you with bikes. Thanks in advance FRH
-
- 73 replies
- 5.9k views
- 6 followers
-
-
A young woman in London was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the Thames. She went down to the docks and was about to leap into the freezing water when a handsome young sailor saw her on the edge of the pier, crying. He took pity on her and said, "Look, you have so much to live for. I'm off to America in the morning, if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day." Moving closer, he slipped his arm round her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy." The girl nodded yes. After all, what did she have to lose? That night the sailor brought her aboard…
-
Yesterday at Crown Court a Judge sent a female to prison for FOUR MONTHS after she made three false rape allegations. Fortunately the male concerned was not even put in the dock as she withdrew the desire to prosecute before it got that far. Four months is not long enough as there could have been serious consequences for the male if it had gone to court. Two years would have been a reasonable sentence.
-
Okay, my first post.... Hi to anyone who reads this.... Bit confused at the mo and can't really discuss this with anyone on my shift as we all know what would happen! Ever been in a situation where you have come veeerrrrrry close to a colleague who you patrol with every day or at least see every day and you think they might have a little crush on you?
-
- 28 replies
- 1.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello, I have a major television broadcaster who would like to commission a series about teenage gangs. I am looking for someone who can help me identify certain gangs and get access so we can talk to them. Kind of like Ross Kemp on gangs. Only we will concentrate on teenage gangs. If you would like to get involved this could become a great opptunity. Or if you have any advice that would also be very helpful. Kind Regard Paul
-
does anyone what force rules are on tattoos? i would like a small one on the inside of my wrist but dont know the rules
-
- 31 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
This ego trip of Teflon Tony, visiting all these countries to say, 'what a brilliant PM I have been'', is costing the tax payers of this country over one million pounds, which could have been better spent on more important things, i.e education, policing, NHS. It just shows the vanity of the man who is more interested in his legacy, than dealing with the problems in this country. What a burden that little 6 year old has to carry all his life, being named Tony Blair by his father, I bet half the children in his class take the pi$$ something chronic. I wonder if Mrs Blair is paying her air fare on this trip, I cannot see any reason for her going, I bet she felt g…
-
(Private Eye no.1185 25/05/07-07/06/07 page 3) A Cabinet Office memo obtained by Private Eye shows the government has finally admitted what Eye readers have known for years: Whitehall wastes billions on useless consultants. Cabinet Secretary and Britain's top civil servant Sir Gus O'Donnell has written a stern memo to the heads of all government departments: "I have serious concerns that the public sector can be a lax client in relation to consultancy services; that there has been enormous growth in the public sector's use of consultants in recent year[sic]; and that we may too often be using consultants in circumstances where civil servants could do the same…
-
LONDON (AFP) - More than half of British women prefer chocolate to sex, saying it can be depended on to give pleasure, according to a survey published. But British men overwhelmingly think sex is sweeter, with 87 percent preferring carnal pleasures to a bar of confectionery. Fifty-two percent of women would rather curl up with a bar of chocolate, according to the survey of 1,500 Britons by confectionery giant Cadbury, quoting one women as saying "chocolate provides guaranteed pleasure". "Chocolate never disappoints," she said. Cadbury -- hit by a salmonella scare last year -- highlighted a study by the psychologists at the University of Wales into links b…
-
- 80 replies
- 4.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Perhaps it's time to return cannabis to a class b drug. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6551327.stm What do you think? Is downgrading it to C giving the wrong message?
-
What do u think makes a good death? And have you planned for your death? I hope I do not appear to be too morbid for one so young...just curious...... ChickenSoup2007-06-04 19:53:55
-
- 25 replies
- 1.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/6714863.stm Dogs get body armour, but some PCSOs don't.
-
- 53 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-