Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I told you I had some further “Mischief to Manage” and that it needed some time and thought. Well, here it is. Sorry, it’s quite an essay. That’s why I called myself, “Me & my big mouth”<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> I think I’ve mentioned before how liberating it is to talk in forums such as this, but that was in the context of characteristics such as sex and colour not getting in the way of more important characteristics; we see the person, not their physical manifestation. This means that in any conversation we are not working with pre-conceived notions based on colour, creed, sex (Brutus has completely s…

    • 538 replies
    • 23.6k views
  2. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Ha ha ha...I have been working in scouse land and I thought I 'd share my amusement on how some girls dress in this warm weather......bright orange faces, short skirts,nice legs...but err forget to apply the fake tan to the lower half of their body....and bright white blond hair.....which looks like it has had an industrial pair of ironing bars on them!!! ...someone should be kind and tell them... ChickenSoup2007-04-29 22:38:35

  3. MAD MAX
    Started by MAD MAX,

    Can someone please let me know who is the domain owner or Webmaster, many thanks, Max

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6624223.stm What would have happened if this was Britain?

  5. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75i68Ob8ko&mode=related&search

    • 1 reply
    • 485 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Some good news for a change, Comrade John 'The Bully' Reid, he of 'the cannabis was nothing to do with me matey' has said that he is leaving the cabinet in June, when Teflon goes, and will retun to the back benches. He has had nine jobs in ten years, which tends to indicate he wasn't much good in any of them. He certainly has been the worst Home Secretary, except perhaps for David 'Train Tickets' Blunkett. Lets hope someone with a bit of savvy gets the job, although looking at the calibre of Labour politicians, thats going to be very difficult.

  7. FrontRowHero
    Started by FrontRowHero,

    A blind man walks into a bar and takes a seat, orders a drink and shouts, " het who wants to hear a blonde joke?" A deathly silence drops over the bar, "sir" says the barmaid, "I am a blonde and I have a baseball bat, the lady sat next to you is a blonde with pmt, the girls playing pool are both cops and blonde and our door minder is a blonde who knows kung fu. You need to ask yourself do you realy want to tell that joke" The old old man thinks for a moment and mutters " no point if I am going to have to explain it five times"

    Graham1545925480
  8. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I saw this when on holiday, and it was an amazing sight. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/6616651.stm

    • 1 reply
    • 376 views
    Graham1545925480
  9. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    We haven't seen much of newBeatboy recently either. The sunshine must be dragging them away from the forum. I must get a live...

    Graham1545925480
  10. Gregster
    Started by Gregster,

    Anti-Speeding Advert from Ireland I believe.... There should be more public service adverts to help stop death on the roads. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/555065/speed_warning_advert/ Gregster

    • 4 replies
    • 673 views
  11. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6618039.stm I don't know about emails (many of mine are a bit saucy) but a few snippets from this forum about the state of policing Britain today would make interesting/sobering reading. Perhaps some of you can email some of your thoughts so that future generations can see why our country is falling apart.

    • 1 reply
    • 580 views
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    According to this report http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6621037.stm most teachers face false allegations at some point in their careers. Who wants to be a copper or a teacher nowadays?

  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffqy8U4ceFA&mode=related&search

    • 8 replies
    • 502 views
  14. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Whenever an ACC, DCC or CC gets promoted, there seems to be a standard quote which is given in each case. ''I am really looking forward to working for the people of ...................., to keep them safe and reduce crime. I feel it's a great honour for me''. Why don't they just come out and tell it as it is, ''I want to get as high up the ladder as I can get, and I will go anywhere to get it, even if it means moving to some s$$t place''. Maverick222007-05-02 11:10:28

  15. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    The IPCC are at it again. West Mercia decided not to institute disciplinary proceedings against a Police Constable, regarding the death of a 54 year old man who was drunk, the PC arrested him, and during the struggle the mans head hit the pavement, he later died in hospital. The Coroners Inquest exonerated the PC in question, and the force decided no further action was required. The IPCC, appealed to the High Court, and the Judge has come down on the side of the IPCC. The IPCC love to get their teeth into us.

    • 2 replies
    • 816 views
    Traffic Rat +

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.