The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
Happy St. George's Day to one and all. The local High St. is decked out in Cross of St. George flags... It's a wonderous site! The English Flag Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) Winds of the World, give answer! They are whimpering to and fro -- And what should they know of England who only England know? -- The poor little street-bred people that vapour and fume and brag, They are lifting their heads in the stillness to yelp at the English Flag! Must we borrow a clout from the Boer -- to plaster anew with dirt? An Irish liar's bandage, or an English coward's shirt? We may not speak of England; her Flag's to sell or share. What is the Flag …
-
- 16 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
Some may remember Stan's confusion when Brutus returned from hospital a few weeks ago, because Brutus typed "operating theater" in his post. The other day, I purchase the book mentioned below. This morning I emailed the following to the publisher: I purchased Knickers in a Twist by Jonathan Bernstein ISBN-13 978-1-84195-834-7. I've only skimmed through it and am disappointed by the two glaring inaccuracies I've found. "Operating Theater" right definition, wrong spelling. It should be Operating Theatre. The only definition for Fag is a long winded explanation of the imposition of a public school hierarchy amongst students. No mention of the most frequently heard use of th…
-
Mr Hill-Wood, Chairman of Arsenal Football Club, said in a statement, ''We intend to keep Arsenal an English Club, albeit with foreign players''.
-
Just been reading one of the posts on the other Topics. Someone said they were too young to remember Magnum. Now feel very old. I can recall the following. Stingray, Flying Doctor, Magic Chess, Tarot, need I go on anyone else remember anything older. Be very carefull here or you will show your age. I can also remember Jamboree bags ad Sherbert dips kevinh2007-04-07 22:19:12
-
- 97 replies
- 6k views
- 4 followers
-
-
John Yates has handed the Cash for Honours file to the CPS. There should be no need for along delay before knowing if there is to be a prosecution, as the CPS have been seeing the evidence since the enquiry started. I wonder if NULabour will try and put pressure on the CPS to delay the outcome until after the Local Elections, I wouldn't put it passed them. I bet Blair doesn't want any decision until after he has resigned as PM. One MP yesterday complaining about the police, he said, ''Why have the police decided to hand the file in now, just before the local elections''. Typical Labour, always trying to make out the police are being underhand. Labour's new motto - '…
-
I know we've all discussed this one but I thought I'd share my little story of joy. Decided that I'd had enough of Abbey taking stupid amounts of money from me (i'm not very good with my finances) and decided to take advice from internet sites about reclaiming charges. Sent a letter to Abbey in Feb 07 with £10.00 to obtain my bank statements for the past 6 years. I then (with the aid of a calculator) worked out that I was due £575 inc. interest. Sent a letter to Abbey. 6 weeks later (yesterday) I get a letter. It basically rants on that they're right and I'm wrong and stupid but offers a 'goodwill' gesture of £420...I've checked my account an…
-
A study recently carried out for a security conference has found that 64% of 300 commuters in London would reveal their work computer passwords to strangers in return for a chocolate bar. (ref London Lite page 3 16/04/07) What would you reveal for a chocolate bar?Graham2007-04-16 19:41:32
-
- 39 replies
- 2.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
Looking to open a Mini cash ISA, but looking around I am more confused than ever, rates and conditions vary so much, I'm looking to open one that pays around 5.75 - 6.30 tax free annually, and can transfer money into it the next financial tax year, can anyone point me in the right direction, cheers Max
-
Article in the "Daily Mail dated 19 April 2007 From ship's steward to peer of the realm? After famously spending his time playing croquet at Dorneywood instead of attending to his duties as Deputy Prime Minister while Tony Blair was on holiday, John Prescott has further ambitions. He is angling for ermine robes when he stands down from the House of Commons - which could be before the next election. Usually, for a former senior cabinet minister deciding to retire, such a title is doled out with the rations. However, some, such as Sir John Major, have turned it down, while others such as Norman Lamont were kept waiting for a while before being elevated. But t…
-
- 2 replies
- 566 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=X5X2IKBJZTQWBQFIQMGCFFWAVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2007/04/15/nbrowne15.xml
-
- 4 replies
- 417 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Recent DNA research carried out in Boston, Massachusetts on collagen preserved in a 68 million year old Tyrannosaurus Rex leg bone showed that its nearest living relative is the domestic chicken. Cor! What a barbeque a T-rex would've made! A leg would've fed your family & your friends for at least a week. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article1647377.eceGraham2007-04-13 15:54:07
-
- 27 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-