The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I'm selling a sprayway goretex jacket on ebay - starting bid £30, not bad for a £270 jacket. Bid here Not much time left, auction ends around 2100hrs tonight (16th April) Jacket is around 4 years old but in good condition. See the current equivelant model here Grab yourself a bargin Bid here
-
It sometimes makes you wonder who is responsible for who gets sent to an open prison. The people of South Gloucestershire must be getting fed up with murderer's walking out of Leyhill open prison. A couple of days age two murderer's walked out, one was only sentenced in 1999. In the last two years 16 murderer's have walked out of the prison, one killed himself ,so no great loss there, and all the others were eventually re-captured. Someone somewhere is obviously getting it wrong as regards the security issue, because all those sent to open prisons are supposed to be safe. nearly all the escapees mentioned in the press have the same caption after their details, ''the pol…
-
Does anyone have any UFC70 tickets that they don't want or can't use? All the binny cheapo seats sold out in an hour and I am not desperate enough yet to give money to some touting ebay parasite :?
-
http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=577002007
-
I like stirring things up. Copy of Email sent to the 'Association of Local Government' Cleansing Committe:--- Local Government Association Local Government House Smith Square London SW1P 3HZ Cleansing Department Representative Dear Officer in Charge Official complaint re: Local Authority Fortnightly Refuse collection policy Re: article in the ‘Sunday Express’ dated 15th April 2007. COUNCILS across Britain are facing a massive "bin backlash" after sneaking through schemes last winter to cut rubbish collections by half. I am writing to officially complain about the latest Refuse Collection Policies adopted by many Local Authority Cleansing departments.…
-
- 1 reply
- 894 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/simon_jenkins/article1654869.ece
-
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3030582436688674946
-
The owner of a legally parked car, A 'Classic' Bristol, aluminium bodied vehicle found that his car had been seized by Lambeth Council and crushed the same day. Owner Mendoza Stewart said he was mystified as to why the car was targeted. He said: "The council said it was not taxed but as a 1972 classic car it is road-tax free and it was fully up to date. The tax disc was in the windscreen." The aluminium-bodied vehicle was also in good condition after being restored. Mr Stewart, who lives in Kennington, had parked it in a space beside his son's flat in Camberwell when it went missing. "I was horrified - I thought it had been stolen and went to the police," he sai…
-
- 11 replies
- 809 views
- 2 followers
-
-
What have you all been up to??
-
- 332 replies
- 12.3k views
- 3 followers
-
-
"God, I've been thinking.." says Eve one day. "What's on your mind Eve?" says God. "Well, I know that you created me and this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful creatures, but lately I've been feeling that maybe there's more to life." "Go on..." says God. "Sometimes I get a bit bored - I fancy a bit of fun. And I get a bit fed up with all the heaving lifting and carrying, and warding off the mammoths and sabre-toothed tigers, not to mention that b**** snake. This garden can be dangerous place." "I see," says God, pausing for thought. "Eve, I have a cunning plan," says God, "I shall create Man for you." "Man?" asks Eve, "What is Man?" …
-
-
Thanks to all who gave me support / advice / PM's for the interview (you know who you are), i got the job.
-
- 26 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://llnw.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/429012/jokeid/23704
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlNcgYAUM1o I am assuming this is a colleague ........watch as the poor guys life and career flashes past him !