Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. jigsaw
    Started by jigsaw,

    What do you think of Team Building Corporate Days? This is an example exercise below. What immediately springs to my mind, reading the last line is, why are they employed then? Am I a cynic, what do you think of them? BINGO: giving and receiving positive feedback Many people (including educators and trainers) are unaccustomed to giving positive feedback. One piece of advice I have given in the Feedback section of this guide is to wait until there is a good chance that everyone in the group has something positive to say about everyone else in the group before holding a feedback session. If you are thinking that you could be waiting for ever with some of the people you …

  2. MAD MAX
    Started by MAD MAX,

    I've just noticed a section on here dedicated to ahem 'Probabtioners'. I was recently pulled up at the nick for using that term, I was told they are now called 'Student Officers' and not to refer to them as Probationers !! MAD MAX2007-03-18 11:01:09

  3. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I just wanted to express my sympathy and heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Sally Clark. I have just been reading about the events in her life on website (link below). I know we can not comment much but I have every sympathy for her and her family and what they must have gone through over the last decade. May she rest in peace. http://www.sallyclark.org.uk/

    • 1 reply
    • 319 views
    OldAfricaHand
  4. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I am in a weird mood....I can't be @rsed to do anything! Three days off and I have turned into a lavish lazy chicken soup!!!I just won £150.00 from NSI and even that has not spured me on into action....god I hope I'm not getting depressed. Hair cut appointment this afternoon...getting it all chopped of into a nice sleek bob....to deter the nits!!! Would all you men be put off by me if I chatted abouts nits and the new nit lotion I used on my head today on a first date .... Its dead good actually its called Hedrin and its not an insecticide....just covers them in a sticky glue so they can't walk....like the green slime used in ghost busters....he he he...just picked one a…

    Graham1545925480
  5. MAD MAX
    Started by MAD MAX,

    Nice garden mate, but would have chosen a better shirt. You have bigger breasts than my wife and she is 34DD

    • 3 replies
    • 920 views
  6. jigsaw
    Started by jigsaw,

    What occupation, just defeats your mind, as in why would anyone choose to do that???? Choosing to be a dentist just boggles my mind. At what point would you think, yummy, I want to delve in rotting cavities and smelly breath all day???jigsaw2007-03-17 17:12:24

  7. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    Hi guys, I'm in need of some help from you all tonight.... Can you tell me the weirdest, most imaginative ways you've used in your professional careers of staying awake on a night shift??? I worked 12 hours last night, had 2 hours sleep before having to work in my part-time job until 1600, then come back to my full-time job for another 12 hours. I can go home tomorrow at 0630... Don't let me down!!!! I'm struggling already!!!

    • 44 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. marley
    Started by marley,

    M25 kit bag from www.police-supplies.co.uk. Only used once, too big for my needs. £19 plus p&p.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Radders
    Started by Radders,

    "What am I supposed to do with this?" grumbled a motorist as the policeman handed him a speeding ticket. "Keep it," the cop said, "when you collect four of them..........you get a bicycle!"

    • 1 reply
    • 406 views
  10. MAD MAX
    Started by MAD MAX,

    This is freaking Hilarious, must try it http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

    • 4 replies
    • 408 views
    Graham1545925480
  11. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    10 January 2007 Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton has been troubled by overwhelming interest of the media "Alone at last, Kate, Darling." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/news/maccartoon.html?in_page_id=1831&in_date=100107

    • 0 replies
    • 567 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. Radders
    Started by Radders,

    http://www.stgeorgesday.com/voting.asp Here is another petition to try - This time it is for St Georges day to be made a National Day Off. Obviously if it works for us there is no reason why it can't work as well for St Davids day, St Patricks Day and St Andrews Day

  13. JAMIE1545925483
    Started by JAMIE1545925483,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6439031.stm What part of PACE states we can probe dead bodies. I thought there were laws against that sort of thing or is this normal proceedure in Tyneside?? Or maybe the BBC should rephrase their headline!!

    Graham1545925480
  14. NeeNaw1545925537
    Started by NeeNaw1545925537,

    Come on guys, we're all part of the Police 'Family' (you too M&MBM), we all need to make up and be friends again. So, pull up a groove and get fabulous, martinis at the bar and the jacuzzi is set to stun. Hop on in and show your love. Mods, show some support.

    • 112 replies
    • 4k views
  15. Fingersmuldoon
    Started by Fingersmuldoon,

    Heres one thats totally not police related. In my real life I work in IT. We make use of a considerable number of Servers within our network and it is traditional to give each server a unique name based on some sort of theme. We have been through the usual loops, The Stooges, Coronation Street Character Names, Start Wars characters, Red Dwarf characters and so on. By some sort of coincidence we are now using TV cop show characters, but the more obscure the better. So over to you. I need some really obscure TV cop show character names. Starter for 10. Strange - Insp Morse's boss' name.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.