Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. catprincess
    Started by catprincess,

    Moose has asked me to tell you that he won't be on line for some time.. internet connection and all that! I personnally think he was too worried about Cro's challenge meow x

    • 43 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ..ChickenSoup2008-01-03 23:20:25

  3. catprincess
    Started by catprincess,

    I'm here

    • 448 replies
    • 21.3k views
  4. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    Apologies for being so lazy, and not locating the previous thread on this subject. Anyhow..As the rest of the station, I am coming down with something nasty... a cold I have been binge eating fruits, drank 2 pints of freshly orange juice..and I am still feeling sick..Apart from making sure the inspector gets it as well..lol.. What shall I do??

    • 31 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Teflon and Cherie Blair went to Paris to their daughters passing out at the Sorbonne. They travelled on the Eurostar, and THEY PAID for everything themselves. That must be a first, I'm rather surprised that Teflon didn't arrange a five minute meeting with the French President, so he could say it was government business, and charge it all to the state. Wonders will never cease. I don't know if Teflon paid for the security men.Maverick222007-02-19 18:59:40

    • 3 replies
    • 501 views
  6. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    . ChickenSoup2008-01-03 23:12:49

    • 80 replies
    • 3.6k views
  7. Uncle Vanya
    Started by Uncle Vanya,

    Ministers have consistently denied that they want to cash in on steadily climbing house prices, and claim that voters would refuse to tolerate a new form of wealth tax. But the Conservatives claimed to have unearthed what they said was proof of a Government plan to maximise council tax returns by identifying every single feature that gives a house its value. Details emerged after the Tories forced the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) to publish the circulars it used to brief staff on a controversial council tax revaluation in Wales in 2005. The documents list the features which should be assessed under a scheme due to be extended shortly to all 21million homes in Engl…

  8. lancashirelas
    Started by lancashirelas,

    good morning everyone what you doing today bye lancashirelass

    • 43 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    What ya gonna do?? Any plans? I am doing days..rubbish!!

  10. Moose
    Started by Moose,

    DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS 40-ish - 49 Adventurous - Slept with everyone Athletic - No t *ts Average looking - Ugly Beautiful - Pathological liar Contagious Smile - Does a lot of pills Emotionally secure - On medication Feminist - Fat Free spirit - J…

    • 2 replies
    • 654 views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A Derbyshire PC (Mark Cuthbertson aged 49)is in deep mire. He was caught speeding at 38mph in a 30 limit, he tried to get out of it by telling the police that a Frenchman was driving his transit at the trime. Thinking that they would not follow it up, the Frenchmans address turned out to be a hotel. The Pc is awaiting sentence. All for the sake of a £60 FPN and 3 points. He has since resigned from the force. Some people never learn. Maverick222007-02-16 09:22:53

  12. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    For those who missed my presence here of late - salutations - but unfortunately, I collapsed at home on Friday night. My wife summoned my physician who said I had some sort of virus and wanted me to be taken to the infirmary, but I declined quite forcefully and told the quack to go forth. I seem to have contracted some loathsome pestilence and spent Sat/Sun/Mon in bed, mostly sleeping, shivering, sweating and vomiting, but I'm up and about now, albeit still quite debilitated. It could have been worse. At least I won't be paying Charon his coin to ferry me across the river quite just yet. Regards Brutus

    • 102 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Back to my normal self now...he he he......... Well thought I'd bring out my more serious side....and start a thread on any good books/blogs/ etc you recommend! And you get extra brownie points too .....if they are ...err a little racy!!!

  14. jigsaw
    Started by jigsaw,

    I don’t do technical stuff. What don’t you do and how badly. Here is my little tale. I decided a couple of years ago, that it was about time I learnt how to change the oil and water in the car. It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing, it was dark, but I didn’t let that put me off, I opened the front window curtains, so the drive was lit up, well ish… I poured the water in, then had a look at it, on inspection it looked very dark. It would appear I had poured water into the oil. I had a little think about it. I had a brainwave, water floats on oil (yes, I remembered right afterwards that it is the other way round). So, my idea was to go and get a straw and su…

  15. Bondgirl
    Started by Bondgirl,

    Work hard.. play HARDER.. we all know the game.. If I say..handcuffs.. what do you think of? Use the same word twice and you are out..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.