The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=170127446067 £100 Buy it Now, £65 starting bid. New and only removed from packaging to check and test. Simlock is Vodafone, but I am sure it can be unblocked fairly easily. FREE Bodyglove case included and MicroSD card.
-
This is a picture of a Public toilet in Houston: Now that you have seen the outside of it, take a look at the inside... Gives a new meaning to Public doesn't it !!
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464768&in_page_id=1770
-
I was off sick for a good part of April with fibromyalgia. Prior to that, I was pretty fit - going to the gym three times a week and doing a bit of cycling. On Wednesday evening, I decided to try my luck at the gym again for the first time since April. I though I would take it steady bearing in mind my ankle is still a bit sore and my neck and shoulders are stiff and achy and, last but by no means, my age. I stretched out, went on the running machine for 20 minutes, the rowing machine for 20 another minutes and then a bit of gentle weights work for 15 minutes or so. I came out feeling great! Went home, had a shower and an early night. Yesterday I felt OK but getting…
-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6684299.stm If Pen hadn't told me you have to have a proper vehicle to transport sheep nowadays, I'd have thought nothing unusual in this.
-
- 21 replies
- 910 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Never been and never intend to, but just got in from late turn, wacked the telly on, and there`s `The Who` playing live. Fantastic...a fine end to the day. Nearly jizzed when I heard the opening cords to Pinball Wizard. My all-time `Who` fave. Alas, I woke my beloved up when I put the surround sound on full blast. And why doesn`t Roger Daltry look any older?
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=464879&in_page_id=1773
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464929&in_page_id=1770
-
You Might Be a Cop If... You have the bladder capacity of five people. You have ever restrained someone and it was not a sexual experience. You believe that 50% of people are a waste of good air. Your idea of a good time is an armed robbery and a car chase. You conduct a PNC check on anyone who seems friendly towards you. Discussing dismemberment over a meal seems perfectly normal to you. You find humour in other people's stupidity. You believe in the aerial spraying of Prozac and birth control pills. You disbelieve 90% of what you hear and 75% of what you see. You have your weekends off planned for a year. You believe the government sho…
-
- 7 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
-
Not that I condone it..but it is funny http://www.glumbert.com/media/women
-
Oh dear! That nice Mr Blair is no longer Prime Minister. Oh now! Stop tittering at the back there. This is serious!
-
There's an article on the BBC here., talking about ancient trees.Startling to think how far bacck in the past 5,000 years is. or isn't, depending on your perspective.