Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qv6fA6WpEfU http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y24P1PueCOA&mode=related&search A couple of nice Thai songs for you to sing along with. Don't worry they come with sing-along subtitles. Watch out for the racy bit at the end of each video - they actually hold hands!

    • 2 replies
    • 388 views
  2. NorthernMonkey
    Started by NorthernMonkey,

    What is it about fat people in cars??? I was out running yesterday afternoon and whilst halfway up a hill (blowing out of my rear) a car slowed down by the side of the road (but didn't stop) and attempted to ask me directions. I was already past it and they expected me to turn back and help them. There was a fat bloke driving, a fatter 'woman' in the passenger seat and a fat kid in the back - all wolfing down ice creams. I didn't stop as they were holding up the traffic and I was on a timed run. I got a gob full of good old fashioned English language from the woman. Charming lady - the driver has obviously bagged a good catch there!!! Lose some weight you fat…

    • 63 replies
    • 3.4k views
    NorthernMonkey
  3. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070709/tod-britain-court-islam-6058bda.html

    • 6 replies
    • 323 views
  4. SimonReed
    Started by SimonReed,

    Have my theory test next wednesday, with the full 'Direct Access' test taking up the following week. Has anyone here done it recently ??? Any tips for the theory?? As sad as it sounds, i always fail these 'cos I think of answers too much and waste my time Sooooooo excited, been putting it off for years but i have finally done the deed

    • 2 replies
    • 455 views
  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Just a leeeetle thought here... As I’m sure most are aware, with this Neighbourhood Policing lark, one of the aspects is involving the community. This involves identifying Key Individuals in the Neighbourhood (KIN) and roping them in to the Neighbourhood Action Panel (NAP). This panel takes feedback from the residents as to what is causing them most anxiety. The NAP then discuss what are the three priorities we’d like the police to focus on. This sounds great. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> These priorities are then further discussed by the Joint Action Group, and actions to deal with these prioritie…

    • 18 replies
    • 846 views
  6. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    .Backlash2007-09-26 09:16:40

  7. Spandex Man
    Started by Spandex Man,

    I decided that I needed to read more Classic novels and less rubbish like Kevin Keegans Autobiography. So I was just wondering what everyones favourite classic is to give me some ideas. I've just started reading Crime and Punishment, thought it would be an apt place to start!

    • 10 replies
    • 489 views
  8. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    Hi guys....Long lost friends.....all of you!! Hope you're all well...Yes I know I'm s**t at staying on here and keeping up appearences. Well today has been a pretty horrid day! I broke up with my partner! We hadn't been together long, but it was pretty strong and intense all the same..Or so I had thought. I thought I'd come on here in the hopes of being cheered up before I fall asleep. Missed you guys! BG xxx

    • 13 replies
    • 468 views
  9. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Below link represents 500 years of Portraits of Woman. Quite amazing... http://www.vodpod.com/pod/show_video/95260

    • 8 replies
    • 601 views
  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have a friend, Dieter, who is a retired army officer with the German Army and settled in the UK two years ago. He's a bit of a fruit bat, but he has a heart of gold. His hobby is dentistry, and he has a chair, light and all the equipment and materials most professionals have - but he is self-taught and seems to know what he's doing - well, most of the time. He can do extractions, fillings, bridges, crowns, root canals and can even make and fit dentures. He would like to practise as an amateur dentist over here and he asked me whether there would be any restriction on him doing so, as long as he doesn't charge for his services. I told him that, so far as I knew, ther…

    • 19 replies
    • 994 views
  11. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    An excellent description of Cherie Blair in the paper today, sums her up nicely. A rude, grasping, self deluded scouse banshee, prone to relentless hypocrisy, shocking manners and high office greed. Could'nt have put it better myself.

    • 2 replies
    • 556 views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    It would appear that our Judges are taking a much tougher line with those convicted of Death by Dangerous Driving. A wealthy landowner from Sherston in Wiltshire, John Richards, has been sent to prison for two and a half years, after he drove his Range Rover at over 95 mph, overtaking on the inside etc etc. He clipped a car driven by a 48 year old woman, the car rolled over and she was killed. He gave his name and address to some bystander and drove off to catch a ferry to Cork. The Judge described him as callous and arrogant, and said that there were times when he has a 'half smile on his face during the proceedings' Two and a half years is not enough, but the Judges …

    • 0 replies
    • 971 views
  13. Met Rat
    Started by Met Rat,

    Hi, new to the forum so thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a traffic officer with the Met with just over 10 years service. Hoping to have a bit of a chat on here and a bit of fun

    Traffic Rat +
  14. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    .Backlash2007-09-26 09:17:46

    • 22 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Read the story here and here

    Graham1545925480

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.