The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
I thought I had seen it all !!! http://uk.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=702156&fr=btfp-web
-
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=467526&in_page_id=1770
-
- 42 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Not a lot of people know this, but since my teens I have played the flute, recorder and tin whistle. I have played in amateur orchestras (and in one memorable performance in 1975 as first flute with the Hallé, playing Mozart's Oboe Concerto) and in a couple of folk bands, one of which was called "Blackwater Toad", or "BWT" as we nicknamed it . Last week, I had a phone call from Mike, another member of BWT who I haven't clapped eyes on for a good two decades. He asked me if I fancied joining a new folk band he had set up called "Grandpa's Whiskers" - but that I'd have to grow a bushy beard because that's the "iconic" symbol of the band. I politely declined because (a) I…
-
-
Is it me, or has anyone else noticed a sudden outbreak of bugs, unwellnesses and general miseries that we usually attribute to the back end of the year? Three out of the seven staff I work with are off sick - and they are all people who are almost NEVER off sick - one has gout, one has a shoulder problem and one has suspected shingles. My missus can hardly move because of a sudden outbreak of acute backache, my eldest daughter is in bed because she thinks she has the flu, my son has come out in a severe skin rash, my youngest daughter has tummy ache and the runs, and the poor sod next door was rushed into hospital last night with suspected pneumonia. As for me, well I …
-
- 55 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The well known crook, Goldfinger John Palmer, has been arrested in Spain and looks as if he is going to be sent down again, hopefully for a very long time. He served four years of an eight year sentence for fraud, deception regarding the Time Share fiddle in Tenerife. Not a nice man at all, I once had to assist local PC's to serve summons on him at his home near Bath. His bodyguard refused to let us in until one of the Pc's, who was a Judo expert, stuffed the bodyguard deep into the mud on his driveway. The summons was served.
-
It's a movie about a bunch of Vermont State Troopers. This part's hilarious. Warning, some foul language. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohV6q5wE1hE
-
With the kind permission as always of Black Rat The Police & Military Tietac Service have been approached, by the Colleagues of the the late PC Richard Gray of West Mercia Constabulary to have a lapel pin commissioned in his memory. On May 6th 2007, After unarmed officers, attending an early morning disturbance at a house in Shrewsbury were held at gunpoint, PC Gray arrived at the scene with an armed response unit; as he and a colleague went forward they were confronted by the gunman and PC Gray was shot in the head with a rifle and fatally wounded. All monies raised will be given to PC Gray's family. Advanced orders are now being taken, please donate to a wort…
-
Are Weird Beard and 30Down? Haven't seen them for ages.
-
This weekend I was visiting friends where we used to live. My friend took on my allotment when I moved, so we went to see how it was doing, and pick some of the gooseberries and raspberries that I planted on it when I lived there. I had also planted roses. One, EH Morse, is a lovely deep red one. My friend suggests I pick some to take home, but we have no secateurs. Ahah, I have a tiny penknife on my keyring. Clever old me. The rose has grown very tall, and there are stingers and brambles in the way (friend has lert the allotment get a bit wild). So I'm reaching up. I cut 3 easy enough, but the last one is proving stubborn. Idiot, I'm holding the rose in …
-
- 32 replies
- 2.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=467211&in_page_id=1770 Let's big it up for the BBC. Another big rise in the licence fee this year, I suppose.
-
From the Daily Mail 18/06/07 Prince Harry may still travel to war zones but incognito. "Okay, men. Here we are. Front line, Afghanistan and......Oh, good shot, your royal highness!"