Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. MAD MAX
    Started by MAD MAX,

    Has anyone got one of these, if so can you explain how they work, set up costs, who and where to invest in etc, I have 3k in a mini cash isa, was thinking about the mini stocks and shares one, many thanks

    • 4 replies
    • 542 views
  2. Darylrese
    Started by Darylrese,

    Found this pritty funny ... take a look http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f7_1186659685

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Would u eat a jar of pickled jalapeno's?

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. CKDM
    Started by CKDM,

    I read this in last Thursday's Times newspaper, made me smile. 'A police department in rural Florida has banned cowboy boots after an officer wearing the smooth-soled footwear crashed his patrol car into a convenience store. “When I hit the brake, my foot slipped off and hit the accelerator,†said Michael Herko, 62, one of two officers in Trenton. He caused $3,500 (£1,700) of damage.'

    • 0 replies
    • 816 views
  5. SimonReed
    Started by SimonReed,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/6944017.stm Have these people no shame ?? One of the finest animals to grace this planet, let alone Britain slain for no apparent reason. grrr..

    • 5 replies
    • 714 views
  6. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Ever wanted to be in the Simpsons? Well now is your chance, all you need is a full face photo of yourself of about 5"X7", upload it and off you go. Clicky here for URL. Here are some of my son and I. Me My lad. So go on give it a go, lets have a look at the lot of you folks as the Simpsons.

    • 6 replies
    • 673 views
  7. mattb1
    Started by mattb1,

    dont know why they are doing it, but its funny http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  8. DirtyMoney
    Started by DirtyMoney,

    Kitten Cannon 791 ft so far. Cats are evil! :ph34r:

  9. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Now hang on just one minute. Just because woman can be sent to wife school, does not automatically mean that woman can start up a school of their own to train men. I man come on, whats this all about !!! http://www.metacafe.com/watch/160116/the_ideal_man/

  10. frankenstein
    Started by frankenstein,

    my wife's piccies of my daughter and one self portrait the above is my daughter if you click the painting you go to a page showing a self portrait of the MISSUS !!

    • 0 replies
    • 869 views
  11. landshark
    Started by landshark,

    ....fair play to the Aussies for their fine use of TPAC in the resolution of this situation! http://www.metacafe.com/watch/327132/police_cruiser_takes_down_a_criminal/

    • 8 replies
    • 780 views
  12. Dogs of Blackpool
    Started by Dogs of Blackpool,

    1. I can't reach my licence unless you hold my beer. 2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. 3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People? 4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job! 5. Are You Andy or Barney? 6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer. 7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you? 8. I pay your salary! 9. Gee, officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too! 10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just as long as one of us does. 11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars a…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. CeeBee
    Started by CeeBee,

    Hello, I'm CeeBee I am a 37 yo male from East Yorkshire. I'm not a newbie to forums but I am to this one having only found the site a few days ago. I'm currently going through the recruitment process and hope to put on a different uniform than the supermarket one I wear these days As it is forum etiquette to post an introduction I thought I'd say hello (I would have done so anyway, I wouldn't join in a conversation without introducing myself first IRL ) So a bit about myself, I'm a Scouser who lived in Glocs for many years and I now live near Hull. I've got a football team of kids, well enough for a 5 aside team anyway I live with my partner and she has finally …

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. crichten
    Started by crichten,

    Is it worth it? Whats it got? Is there anything better?

  15. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    OMG I was reading that Jordan has lost 2 stone in one month ...a month after giving birth to her baby. How could she possibly breast feed her baby ...doing her juice diet....and losing so much weight. I am not stupid......as far as I can see she is propably doing anything she can to get small again....like lipo and appetite suppresants......I could not survive on her diet....I would be a moody bitch from hell...on her diet which she says consists of ....one juice for morning and lunch and a light meal....she shows off in this article saying...'oh the weight is falling of me, I'm such a lucky girl....all I do is run after my kids'....yeah right....more like her maids and …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.