Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. M.O.E
    Started by M.O.E,

    I don't know if this is in the right section, but I'm sure it can be moved by one of the Mods if it's not.... What would you say are the most seductive TV adverts you can remember? I would have to say 1) Cadburys Flake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOzIkdDL6bo&mode=related&search=) 2) Cadburys Creme Egg (not so much the advert - but watching somebody eat one )M.O.E2007-09-03 00:49:36

    • 27 replies
    • 2k views
  2. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Anyone know any good riddles....!

    • 30 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    folowing BruTus's thraed abowt practissin goood spelling i Have decidet two start up a reely bad spelin thred. Peeple on fourums that want to correkt r inglish wen thay can perfickly understan r jus been picky in my opinun. Languaje has bin dynamic over years an spelin becums differentt ovur thyme. Pleeze feel free two contrybute As Wycliffe rote in C13: "if the Pope holde men of ermes in mayntenyng of his temporal lordeschip to venge him on hem that gylten and offenden hym ... not putynge his swerde in his schethe, as God commanded to Petre, he is Anticryst" gettitt?

    • 30 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Has anybody used Second Life?

  5. Jarlak
    Started by Jarlak,

    Hellooo I need some advice. I'm past my recruitment for Surrey and I'm a bit thin, though I still passed the fitness test. I always find it difficult to put on weight/muscle, though not through lack of eating that's for sure! I wouldn't say that this dramatically effects my strength but I'm just thinking about taking down a 17stone man on duty for example. I rarely see any officer's that aren't muscly. Does anyone have any recommendations and is is such a problem as I imagine? Thanks!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    EMS, can you empty your Inbox PM please, it's full, can't send you a message.

    • 1 reply
    • 662 views
  7. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    Having spent the better part of the month in one, I thought I'd relate a few experiences: John Doe in emergency. Drunk as a skunk. Doesn't speak English. No ID. Too drunk and/or unwilling to tell medical staff is name. Best thing, he was a happy drunk, but he did sort of perfume the place. White, male, about 23, high on something; running around ER in plaid boxers demanding his f***ing clothes. Security called stat. Two men show up that a sober person would think twice about messing with. Not Mr. Suburban Hero. He thinks he's Jim Corbett. He ends up slammed to the floor with three security guards, an orderly, and a nurse on top of him. My poor mother turns to…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    PC Davinder Gill, aged 30, stationed at Peckham, has been found guilty in Crown Court of deception. She pleaded guilty to two cases, and was found guilty on another. She had made four false claims over three years. She tried to obtain a new mobile phone from Vodafone by saying she had been mugged on the way home, and had her handbag snatched. She was see on CCTV getting into a taxi with no coat or handbag, which destroyed her story. The Judge will sentence her in September. All for the sake of a new phone.

  9. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A young woman was driving down a street in Thurlcroft, South Yorks, when she noticed approx 15 youths, all wearing hoodies near some roadworks. As she approached they put cones across the road, and when she tried to reverse they put cones at the rear to stop her reversing. They then threw cones at her vehicle. She managed to drive off having been terrified at the experience. her boyfriend contacted the police but nothing happened so he wrote to the local district commander, refering to the youths as 'hoodie scum'., saying that the area was a 'no go' area for the police, and they never turn up when needed. Guess what, Superintendent Keith Lumley wrote back to him, '' you s…

    • 0 replies
    • 412 views
  10. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    . ChickenSoup2008-01-03 23:37:45

  11. Shootist
    Started by Shootist,

    Some time back, I was foolish enough to enage in a debate during which I related the importance of 'honour' as in 'an honourable man'. I was asked to define what I meant by 'honour', and I found, to my dismay, that I couldn't. So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is - Define 'honour'.

  12. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I have been exploring my head! And I have just discovered 10 grey hairs....OMG!!!!! But they are really weird....cos they start of black then go white then go black again....why aren't they all white....and my hair is long ...and these are short and curly ....errr a bit like down below....and speaking of down below....I found one or two down their too......is that normal!!!!! Am I going to turn into a badger!!!!! Is that a big turn off for men...grey hair..?

    • 44 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I hate being called by my first name by people who I don't know personally, and have fiercely rebuked people for doing it. I find it over-familiar, presumptuous and sometimes downright patronizing. I bollocked my new doctor yesterday for doing it, especially after I had called him by his title. He went as white as a sheet and I don't doubt that next time he'll be addressing me by my title and surname. Nurses are even worse for doing that and last time I was in hospital, I verbally dismembered two of them for that same act. I don't like it when police officers do it to members of the public. I have heard them stopping motorists or speaking to witnesses etc and, as so…

  14. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    An old friend called Pat called into my office today and related a story of a case he had been dealing with and which I've been thinking about all day and it's been bugging me so I thought I'd share it. Some months ago, Pat dealt with the suicide of a middle-aged male depressive by hanging himself. Pat had tracked down the man's estranged wife and told her and she was, naturally, sad at his passing. There was an inquest and it came up with the expected verdict. Last Friday, she saw him again and told him that she was responsible for his death and couldn't live with herself. Before the separation, the man concerned had worked for an insurance firm in the town. One lun…

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Three soldiers serving with The Royal Anglian Regiment have been killed and two others wounded in Afghanistan. This has been a dreadful Tour of duty for this Regiment, as they have lost many colleagues whilst there. Condolences to the familly of the young people concerned. This again is an incident, due to the incompetence of The US forces that has resulted in the needless deaths of our fine young men. I am sickened by the term " friendly fire" ..there is no such thing ......... this is yet ANOTHER incident in a catalogue of Criminal Negligence incidents whereby British Forces have been killed by the ineptitude of The US armed forces !!!! When will they learn , and perhap…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.