Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://cosmicfighting.atspace.com/ Enjoy!

    • 3 replies
    • 638 views
    Graham1545925480
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I'm sure this was a tongue in cheek idea, but it appeals to me. Anyone care to continue the story? QUOTE=SimonReed] You're right, Simon. I'll shift it down to the humour thread and see if we can get any inventive jokes out of it. Care to go first?

    • 4 replies
    • 478 views
    Graham1545925480
  3. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    On June 18th 1984 I was at a place called Orgreave. I had been taken there by an unruly group of coppers. Their objective seemed to be to try to take my money playing knockout whist in the back of a van. Little did they know that I was an expert at this game, despite previously knowing it as something else amongst our family. We were parked on the hard shoulder of a motorway at an unearthly hour of the morning. We had seen the sun rise. I had never seen so many police vans in my life. I could see them for as far as the eye could see in front and behind. When we arrived at the battle venue we were assigned callsigns. There was 23 of us in 2 vans. 20 PCs, 2 Sgts, 1 I…

  4. RIPA
    Started by RIPA,

    Hi I'm new here - just signed up. I'm a serving police officer in County Durham and looking for some craic and good company, as a change to the morons I check in to our 'hotel suite' most Saturday nights.

  5. Truncheon1545925479
    Started by Truncheon1545925479,

    Got sent a copy of this, Gingerism As Bad As Racism report this morning by a friend. Yes, you guessed it, I have a touch of 'strawberry blonde' from my mother's side... To be honest, I've actually never suffered anything other than what I've considered to be good natured banter about the colour of my sideburns. (Yeah it's odd that this ginger gene materializes in my sideburns I know!) Had I been of a more 'delicate' nature, I could understand some people finding some of the comments that I've had made towards my gingerness, (even in the last few weeks.) deeply upsetting. However, after recently becoming a father and having one son who's 'redder' than the ot…

  6. Foxtrot_oscar
    Started by Foxtrot_oscar,

    will someone please tell me how to attach one of these wotsit thingys?

    • 30 replies
    • 4k views
  7. Moose
    Started by Moose,

    This one has been around for a while. You need to combine the following two things. 1. The name of your first pet. 2. Your mothers maiden name. In the past this has brought out some funny names Mine would be Tinker Harrison Whats yours????

    • 55 replies
    • 4.3k views
  8. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    I have heard it all now. A Mr Richard Ferris 59 years, who runs a B and B in Minehead, went outside his Guest House and swept the pavement which was covered in butt ends and paper rubbish. He put it in a bag and took it to the local tip. The supervisor jumped into the skip and pulled the bag out, examined the contents and gave Mr Ferris a severe dressing down. He was told that he should not sweep the pavement, as they have specially trained people to sweep the streets, with protective clothing and proper equipment. I just wonder how long the course is to learn how to sweep.

    • 10 replies
    • 816 views
  9. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    London's Helicopter Emergency Medical's helicopters only fly during the day, so there is no air cover from 01:00hrs to 07:30hrs Monday to Friday, & 18:45hrs to 08:30hrs on Saturdays & Sundays. They're asking for donations from the public to raise £500,000 to provide rapid-response cars for use during those periods - Friday & Saturday nights probably being their busiest. Their average response time over London is 12 minutes, which is vastly faster than ambulances could manage. The Metropolitan Police has helicopters that fly at night. Indeed they've just bought three new ones for £10,000,000. Would it be feasible to adapt a couple of them to carry patie…

    • 7 replies
    • 823 views
  10. croberon
    Started by croberon,

    What ranks in the force get to have drivers take them around? I didn't know until this morning that in the UK prostituting yourself is a crime but being a john isn't.

  11. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Australian Police Officer, and an American Police Officer? Pose the following question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .17, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do? BRITISH POLICE OFFICER'S Answer: Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away?…

    • 1 reply
    • 733 views
  12. Darylrese
    Started by Darylrese,

    Just got my gear from stores, having a goof fiddle and extended the asp and i can get it to go back in lol How do these things retract? :whistle2:

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Sir Trevor McDonald, on an ITV program, referred to Bernard Manning as 'a fat white bastard'. 44 viewers complained, but Ofcom rejected the complaint. I wonder what they would have said if Bernard Manning had called Sir Trevor, 'a fat black bastard', I cannot believe Ofcom would have rejected the complaint. Double standards me thinks.

    • 28 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/6989528.stm A man described in court as a "major alcoholic" has been banned from every pub in the UK for two years following an unprovoked attack in a Devon bar. Jon McGoff, 35, drank a litre of vodka before punching Dave Gover's face and biting him, Exeter Crown Court heard. McGoff, of no fixed address pleaded guilty to assault occasioning actual bodily harm and possessing an offensive weapon. He was jailed for 12 months and banned from British pubs for two years........ I wonder if this man was originally from the Isle of Dogs & thought he should live up to that.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Mrs G
    Started by Mrs G,

    Currently serving a custody clerk sentance, but hey it could be worse!! a lot lot worse!! 5yrs responce and sick to death about Mr G going on about how wonderful you all are, thought it was time to see what its all about!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.