Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Puts a whole new meaning on the phrase Here I have to say, I never realised quite how big they were, bet it would be amazing to see one up close. Not that that would be a good idea, I don't really want to be a grizzly's dinner

    • 17 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    I did this & got told I was Animal Farm..... You're Animal Farm! by George Orwell You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours. All of you, don't even think about any smart arse replies! What are you? Girl*Next*Door2007-09-02 23:08:24

    • 57 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    I could have added this to the gloomy and negative thread I started, but I think that had best be lost down the line. One of the elderly residents stopped me in the street today and said how much she and her friends had enjoyed the NHW AGM. She said that she felt the turnout was good, it was interesting to meet the incoming PCSO, and the speaker was very good. Couple this with when I went to the village store yesterday. The proprietor discussed the fact we have a new PCSO fior the area. The shop had been great at putting up notices, our newsletter, bulletins, alerts etc. It was so nice to talk in such a positive way after wondering if I was wasting my time (…

    • 7 replies
    • 874 views
  4. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Candy From Baby Thief Snagged On DNA

    • 3 replies
    • 730 views
  5. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Tougher rules for excluded pupils Pupils excluded from school are to face tougher restrictions - and will no longer be able to roam the streets. Regulations coming into force in England this week require parents to keep pupils under supervision for the first five days of an exclusion. Following this "home detention", local authorities will have to provide pupils with lessons from the sixth day of an exclusion from their own school. Last year, there were an average of 1,700 pupils excluded each school day. Schools Secretary Ed Balls has written to head teachers emphasising the importance of improving behaviour. And as…

    • 1 reply
    • 654 views
  6. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    MEP Ashley Mote, 71 years, was sent to prison for nine months for falsely claiming £65,000 in benefits for unemplyment, when he was still working. He will not lose his job as an MEP as he only got nine months. His solicitor told the court that he worked excessive hours, and tirelessly, trying to root out 'corruption' in the EU Parliament(while being corrupt himself). His other excuse was that he had forgotten to cancel his benefits when he was re-employed. Sounds abit weak to me. The Brussels gravy train keeps running for Ashley Mote.

    • 0 replies
    • 597 views
  7. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Does anyone know what it means if you dream about giving birth to a baby? I had the weirdest dream ever.....I dreamt I was in my old house in the garden and my sister helped me as I delivered a baby girl.....what does that mean? And it wasn't painful at all....just uncomfortable and very quick...and I was a bit shocked I had given birth so easily..... I have been worrying in the day that I am getting old...I mean officially in three years I no longer am ripe for a baby.....according to the medical profession anyway. I do want babies...do u think that is what the dream was about! ChickenSoup2007-08-26 10:24:53

    • 33 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Some time ago, I was asked to mention on here if I saw any grammatical mistakes so that people could polish their English. Well, I have recently seen a few, and here they are (remember I'm talking British English - these are different in US English): Practice is a noun. Practise is a verb: "I'll have to get some practice in if I want to get better at swimming," BUT "I'll have to practise my swimming," Hence, the "ing" form uses "s" because it is also a verb: "I practising my swimming," Notice that in the first example, there is a determiner in the shape of a quantifier, some, indicating that what follows is a noun. As a rule of thumb, where you have two words …

    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    I've just heard with great regret that Jane Tomlinson , diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2000 has died. I was so impressed by her charity efforts that most people in excellent health would never have been able to undertake, she was a huge inspiration to all !!! Condolences to her familly who are i'm sure rightly proud of her !

    • 2 replies
    • 434 views
  10. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    ....yeah I know I'm a sad donkey for watching so much TV......but OMG! is anyone else watching it.....I can't believe those people survived the Twin Towers Collapsing on 9/11! Its on now....on Channel 4.....x

    • 4 replies
    • 620 views
  11. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    Did you do most of your growing up in the 90's? I was born in 1985 & made me feel old! I remember it all (except the mobile phone, they weren't that big!)Does any of this seem familiar? PJ & Duncan. Not Ant & Dec. You collected Pokemon cards or Pogs, never both & 'shinies' were doubly precious! Tazos were another favourite. And the kid you hated always had the one you most wanted. When owning a Vengaboys album was really cool but even cooler was a double cassette album of any of the 'Now...' series. When nobody had heard of the internet never mind emails or MSN. When Tiny Tears/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a must have. And the biggest mo…

  12. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    What happens if you go into custody and you can't stand small locked up places?

  13. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Who's watching it....its dead good!

    • 10 replies
    • 967 views
  14. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    I am bringing my dungeon cell out of moth balls as there is likely to be a mystery guest arriving soon. I have allocated the Maremma and her brother to guard duties and have alerted the bag lady ghost. She is quite excited at doing some more haunting and may even bring some friends.

    • 685 replies
    • 21.1k views
  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Or… why I should feel better by Friday… or why I might have thrown a wobbly by Friday… or why it’s all going pear shaped… or why do I get myself talked into these messes…. Why can’t I just say no?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Some people have asked why I’m apparently not myself at the moment. Well, it’s a long story, a series of events, and I’m probably worrying unnecessarily and by Friday everything will be fine. I hope… 2 ½ years ago, I contacted our local PCSO to tell her about some cannabis smoking by our local yobs (as intellignece rather than to report a crime.) She enveigled me into setting u…

    • 52 replies
    • 4.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.