Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Altair
    Started by Altair,

    Observe:

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A man was electrocuted whilst on the roof of an empty shop. Mark Horn, 22, a suspected burglar broke into the generator store on top of the shop in Waterlooville, and was electrocuted. He died in Portsmouth Hospital. Another man was arrested at the scene on suspicion of burglary. A cynical man might say poetic justice.

    • 7 replies
    • 554 views
  3. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I hate that M&S advert with those beautiful women dancing about on a train....yes we know your beautiful...no need to rub it in our faces....most women don't look like that........ And another annoying thing.....I just read the annual report for the big boss of the co-op.....and he gets this year...wait for it .....£888K for 2006/2007....I even went to the trouble of working out what that is net per month, after taxes etc...and I guestimate about £43K a MONTH!!! That has put me in a right mood!

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This story really gives me the creeps

  5. Moderngirl
    Started by Moderngirl,

    I am seriously considering a career change from teaching to policing (much the same job - crowd control, only this time with handcuffs). I am currently in the Grampian area and wondered if anyone could offer me advice on applications etc. or even just a friendly face to have coffee with in Nelson Street if/when I'm successful? I am also hoping to find rented accomodation to the south of Aberdeen city or surrounding areas from Westhill to Banchory, so if anyone has a cardboard box/cupboard under the stairs/room/flat/house to let (pref with garage)??? Any help much appreciated.

  6. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    Get those fingers twitching.. http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/fun/Goove/into_the_goove.htm?pagemode=flash

    • 2 replies
    • 592 views
    Graham1545925480
  7. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7008385.stm Munich's beer festival has begun. It's nice to see that they've got their priorities right in this turbulent world.Graham2007-09-22 20:00:09

    • 5 replies
    • 468 views
  8. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Why can't we have debates in our Houses of Parliament like this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_5000000/newsid_5006900/5006942.stm?bw=bb&mp=rm&asb=1&news=1

    • 2 replies
    • 565 views
    Graham1545925480
  9. Sentry
    Started by Sentry,

    If the Oracle website as we know it had a chat room facility would you use it? I think it would be pretty cool. I have been on the Policeuk website but I have more mates on this site and I'm not gonna poach....

  10. Truncheon1545925479
    Started by Truncheon1545925479,

    Noah's <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Ark<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> In the year 2007 the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in England and said, "Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save two of every living thing along with a few good humans." He gave Noah the CAD drawings, saying, "You have 6 months to build the Ark before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights." Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard- bu…

    • 11 replies
    • 882 views
    Graham1545925480
  11. Backlash
    Started by Backlash,

    This guy just has to be a contender... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TGmN8nHASAhttp://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/worst-burglar-ever.html' target="_blank">Backlash2007-09-11 08:46:51

    • 4 replies
    • 744 views
    Graham1545925480
  12. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Or Careless talk Costs Lives This is aimed at all of us, but was prompted by threads with a lot of postings by certain members. I think Graham's post in the Growing Old thread has illustrated that such nonsense as we post is easily stumbled upon by other people. OK, that might not matter, but I don't think it's sensible to tell people on a public thread exactly when your birthday is. Perhaps one of you coppers could tell me how much information you need about a person to find out who they are; name and date of birth? Is that enough? Yet you’re happy to put that information up for all to scrutinise.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microso…

    Graham1545925480
  13. Spandex Man
    Started by Spandex Man,

    Did anyone see the Newsnight report on Zimbabwe last night? The BBC are banned but someone filmed it undercover. Probably the most shocking thing I have seen on that programme. Cant remember the exactly the rate of inflation, but its in the thousands. I honestly cant believe the conditions people live in. People walk around with containers on the off chance they may find food or water. A young child of about 6 was suffering from vitamin deficiency, her skin was literally peeling away from her. She looked in absolute agony. Aids is rife with no chance of any drugs. People queue in bread lines for 12 hours only to find there is no bread. There were so many things that shoc…

  14. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    AND no, I'm not talking about your life after you leave the job ........... It's a BIG question ........ What are your views ???? Most of us ( when we get to a certain age ) consider our own mortality, but what if anything lies beyond DEATH ???? I have some mixed views on the whole idea ....... I believe in God, but what is God ??? Certainly not a man with a white beard ..... maybe a force , that we all have within us ........i have no idea ! But what are your views on the afterlife ? Both of my parents have passed away, and i have had " experiences" .......dreams ,too vivid to be "just" a dream ! When my Mother passed away i was in Egypt , and …

  15. Brian1545925477
    Started by Brian1545925477,

    Being a bit of a cricket buff I thought I'd start a thread here for fellow lovers to comment on all things cricket. I realise that there's a good chance that I'll be talking to myself, but you never know. I also realise that there are some lovers of powder puff-ball and egg chasing may wish to post light hearted abuse here. That's ok, I can delete posts from these heathens. Anyway I'll get the ball bowling.... England are currently 416-5 in the first test against the Windies, good batting from England? Or, a very samey attack lacking speed and penetration from the visitors?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.