Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Persistent mind you...

    Graham1545925480
  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    *M hears a digging sound, and struggles to sit up on the bench. The maremmas are tunnelling.* Oh no Pen's marema (Ma'am) is conmimng towards me, teeth bared *shuts eyes, waits for bite, feels mouth next to hand then next to feet. The cahins have been bien through.* Ma'am? *ma'am gently gasps M's clothing and tugss. M stands up stiffly. Ma'am ushers M to a large hole in the floor.* But what about Butters and GND *M turns back* Snap! OK, OK, I'm going. *M is pulled and pushed along the tunnel, and forced on a route march.*

  3. Sentry
    Started by Sentry,

    http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Police-Probe-'Superman'-Sighting_14451.html I have kept this a secret from you all for a long time.... its time I was up front and admitted that I am indeed 'SUPERMAN' (que music)

    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
    Graham1545925480
  4. herbertlott
    Started by herbertlott,

    Hello all, Just thought I would introduce myself to all here, as the title says, I am currently in the RNP and loving it, due to leave in a few years time and hope to become a civvy copper. Good forum btw.

    • 5 replies
    • 805 views
  5. G*N*D
    Started by G*N*D,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just think, it will be your 18th soon Girl*Next*Door2007-09-24 00:03:38

  6. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/7031853.stm

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    Graham1545925480
  7. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    What constitutes English Culture? We were talking about this today. We didn't have the problem with Spanish culture - Bullfights, flamenco, tapas bars, kids up late hours, siestas. We thought about sitting in an English pub having a ploughman's lunch with a good pint of real ale, but that's not really English Culture, or is it? I am deliberately saying English culture as Scots are easily identifiable, Welsh (no sheep jokes on here please), and Northern Ireland seem to have identifiable cultures. So, what do we think constitutes English culture? ex-job-ex-pat2007-09-28 19:45:22

    Graham1545925480
  8. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    An academic is publishing spelling mistakes made by his pupils in an effort to highlight their poor English. Full story here. If, like many, many police officers, you struggle with the basics of written English, then visit these sites for some tips. It might help to make some of those statements look a little bit more professional! http://www.queens-english-society.com/ http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/index.htm http://www.dreaded-apostrophe.com/

    Graham1545925480
  9. Sutty
    Started by Sutty,

    Hello everyone, thought I had better introduce myself seeing as I have started posting. I was a cop in Cheshire from 1988-1996 when I left because: 1. My wife was Australian and she wanted to go home 2. Sheehy - bastard When I got to Aus I said "I'll never be a cop again. Took two years before I joined Queensland Police and that was 9 years ago now. Qld Pol offer a very attractive package to cops and to be honest it was the best thing I ever did, (Oh christ the wife just read that so it is now the second best thing I ever did after marrying her ) I am happy to provide anyone with information for the Qld Pol if you want to come over and…

  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I happened to call into my hospital yesterday where I bumped into an old school friend I hadn't seen for years, called Karen. We had a chat and, as neither of us were in a hurry, I took her into the restaurant for a coffee. I was amazed to discover that Karen was a senior scientist for a pharmaceutical company because I'd had a notion that she had got herself pregnant in her teens. So she told me her story. Karen got married in 1973 at the tender age of 16. She'd had a sweetheart, Mike, for quite a few years, and he was aged about 20 when they wed and he had a well paid job in the building trade. Karen wanted a career, and they decided to have their family while s…

  11. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7026851.stm

  12. Rayleighman
    Started by Rayleighman,

    On the subject of new Adverts (See the Cadburys Gorilla Thread), the latest nugget from the Ad people is the Marmite advert with Paddington Bear.......not as good as the gorilla advert, but entertaining......my favourite is the pigeon,who takes a bite of the sandwich - and chaos ensues

    • 15 replies
    • 785 views
  13. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7026138.stm

    • 4 replies
    • 508 views
  14. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7014971.stm

    • 1 reply
    • 408 views
  15. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.