Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Did you know that pharmacists are demanding full access to the new NHS patient records database? And it looks as if they may get it. That means that, unless you are sensible enough to opt out of the scheme altogether (which you can do through your GP), all the staff at your local pharmacy will be able to have a jolly good read of all your medical notes. They'll know about the last time you had a smear test or if you've had a termination or if you're on the pill, have had depression, piles, genital warts, schizophrenia and so on. Bearing in mind that pharmacy staff are often employed on a casual basis, including students who work in there at the weekends and probably k…

  2. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Does anyone here have repeating dreams? I have a series of them - four in all - and exactly the same thing happens. It's like watching a series of TV repeats. They are all set back in time - from the costumes, I would say they were around 1770 - 1790. I know I am a teenager or young adult, and I am physically quite a lot smaller than I am now. I also have a family in my dreams - the same family in all four of the dreams but they bear no resemblance to my real family: for one thing, I have a younger sister called Karla in my dream and I don't have a younger sister in real life. Nothing momentous or weird happens in any of the dreams. They always finish at exactly th…

    • 5 replies
    • 432 views
  3. xray1983
    Started by xray1983,

    I forgot to set the clock on my doovde recorder back an hour, and as a result recorded an hours worth of Holby instead of the third episode of Spooks. If anyone has a copy or knows where I can get one, I would be eternally grateful. Cheers Kris

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    In a week where Russia mass murderer Alexander Pichushkin was found guilty of the first of forty-nine murders, the Jamaican pathologist Ere Sheshiah announces that Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer died from asphyxia from pesticide poisoning & China launches a lunar probe, Chang'e 1, to map the lunar surface & search for mineral deposits, Australia shows the world that it is concerning itself with the really important issues. A court in Pinjarra, West Australia, has fined a thirty-one year old barmaid and her manager $1,500 (£430) after she crushed beer cans between her bare breasts. The woman pleaded guilty to twice exposing her bosom to patrons at the Pr…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Traffic Rat
    Started by Traffic Rat +,

    Aggh, Walked in yesterday afternoon and to handed the wonderful card to fill in and account for what I'm doing every 15 mins. Good News : only a few of the blocks are doing it for 2 weeks, Bad News : I'm on one of the blocks Extra Bad News : We are now doing it twice a year !!!!! Leaves Fuming, slaming door behind him

  6. Gringo
    Started by Gringo,

    Shifts got to love em, sat here at 0327, wide awake, watching a repeat of Jeremy Kyle with some little chap raving in the bottom right hand corner. This cant be good for my sanity. No point to this thread other than spouting my frustration. Its like permanent jet lag. Roll on nights!!

  7. taff25
    Started by taff25,

    I found this site a while back now and find that it makes good reading......the one story that I have a lot of time for is one about an ex service man who had been a victim of Criminal damage...this can be read in the blog

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. freddy
    Started by freddy,

    • 20 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. taff25
    Started by taff25,

    Has there ever been a shout box on this site? And if so is it still about? I know with other forums that I am with, they have a shout box which enables you to speak to others who are online at the time....If this has been mentioned before, I'll shutup and get to the back of the class with all the other newbies

    • 0 replies
    • 921 views
  10. scottishcamy
    Started by scottishcamy * ,

    Had this for a couple of years. Good bit of kit. Superseded by all the tom-tom colour display jobbys. This works fine itself, & you can put it on your car with a mount for a couple of quid. Anyway, Mrs. Cammy says if I want a motorbike I have to sell before I can buy (why do I feel like the manager of a second divioson side?!) so here it is. Very good condition with global base maps and detailed mapping for UK and Europe. There are a couple on Ebay just now, both 'buy it now' for £99.99. Before I stick it on the 'bay, thought I'd put it here first. Looking for £70, cheers chaps! Paypal preferably, don't bother about fees (since it's you crazy guys!). Comes with …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Once you've had a chance to play with the forum board and the additional functions you never thought you had, please take some time out to share with us what you think about the new look, feel and style of the forum board. Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks

  12. ravenmoon3
    Started by ravenmoon3,

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj0Ma2CsHME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BtNN6M97q8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2syxXPR7xY

  13. BJock
    Started by BJock,

    See how you fare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to identify the difference between a British Police Officer, an Australian Police Officer, and an American Police Officer ... Question and Answer Session Question: You are walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife in a threatening manner and then charges at you and your family. You are carrying a Glock 17, and you are an expert marksman. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do y…

  14. M.O.E
    Started by M.O.E,

    This could've ended alot worse, well done to the officers who brought this to a safe conclusion.

  15. Judge Dreddy
    Started by Judge Dreddy,

    Its been an exhausting weekend!. Grandchildren came over and ran me into ground. Mrs Dreddy is Duty Grandmother and has left me to go to London babysitting! I heated leftovers from Indian purchased for Rugby night and just finished half bottle of white wine left over from weekend. I have been painting, gardening and am saving cleaning house half hour before Mrs Dreddy returns so that it is in order to avoid b****ling I tell you, retirement is hell especially when I tune in to 'The Bill' and see all those lovely young ladies in their tight black trousers running around chasing villains, blonde hair immaculate and they are so young! Are ther…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.