Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Our fresh faced , wet behind the ears , never had a proper job Foreign Secretary David Milliband has suggested that the European Union should be enlarged to include countries from North Africa, The Middle East and RUSSIA ! Is this some sort of wind up ??? Is the smug little twerp serious ????? We can't cope with the rapid expansion of new member sates now .....and the associated benefits and PROBLEMS that this can bring about , so why even suggest this ???? What on earth can he think this can do for The UK or indeed any other EU country !!!!

  2. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    This is a new means of punishment designed to fob off the bean bag sitters whilst appeasing the retributionist’s needs for harsh punishment. There are certain vibrations generated by the cell walls which induce “living nightmares”. This is where the prisoner finds themselves dreaming so vividly of a situation, it is as if they are truly living that life. They then wake and record their experiences in the form of a story. It is very experimental and nobody knows what will happen to the prisoner should he or she actually die in the dream world, although the softies have been assured that the prisoner comes to no physical harm. The prisoner may …

  3. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    A thug Rugby player who stamped on another players head during a line out, has been sent to prison for 15 months. Rhys Garfield 23 years, stamped on another players head so hard, he had a 10cm cut which required 30 stitches. The Judge said the only proper punishment was a custodial one. Garfield's solicitor came out with the usual rhetoric, it was totally out of character and he has shown genuine remorse. I expect he did when he thought he might go to prison. Good for the Judge.

    • 68 replies
    • 4k views
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    This story makes me sad. Why is it beautiful people feel the need to expose themselves to risk of surgery?

  5. M.O.E
    Started by M.O.E,

    Hello! Please go easy on me, this is my 1st post.... I'm a serving PC and have been for 3 years currently working on a response shift and i'm also trained in the Big Red Key (hence M.O.E!) Cheers M.O.E

  6. M.I.A
    Started by M.I.A,

    Hello people, i am off to thailand tommorrow and whilst out there i will be looking to bulk buy a large quantity of the LED torches (good quality), just to make you aware.Possibly some other gadgetry! if anyone is interested post on here, just to give me a feel for the demand. make sure your quick as i am gone tommorrow! cheers mcgremlin

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. CovPlod
    Started by CovPlod,

    Oh dear, that's poor placing of the bus exhaust. I can imagine the stick that chaps getting..she seems to find it amusing though T

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
    Dogs of Blackpool
  8. Huddro
    Started by Huddro,

    Police Monkeys A tourist visiting a far away country in the heart of god knows where (possibly Middlesbrough), walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display. While he was there, a Police Sergeant walked in and said to the shopkeeper, I'll take a Traffic Patrol monkey please." The shopkeeper nodded, went over to the cage at the side of the shop and took out a monkey. He fit it with a collar and leash, handed it to the officer saying, "That'll be £5,000 please Sergeant" The Sergeant paid and walked out with his monkey. Startled, the tourist went over to the shopkeeper and said "That was a very expensive monkey. Most of them are only…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. 9091
    Started by 9091,

    Just like to introduce myself... I'm 17 years old and in my last year of school. I'm seriously considering joining the police when I leave. I have done two lots of work experiance with the Devon and Cornwall Constabulary (Year 10- Station Enquries Officer and Year 12- Youth Intervention Officer). Really enjoyed both lots!! One slight problem is university.....not sure to go or not. I know that I don't need a degree to get in but for future promotion and specialising after 2 years.......will it be benefical? Cheers, 9091

  10. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    But which one would you want back?

    • 8 replies
    • 764 views
  11. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    I'm building a new computer....I have all the bits, or have identified them, bar the monitor..... anyone recommend one?

    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
  12. kirkie
    Started by kirkie,

    Dear football fan, Are you up for a football challenge? Your friend (Kirkie) has already entered the fantastic Vital Fantasy Football competition and is boasting that they have far more football knowledge and would make a much better manager than you! What do you reckon? Are they having a laugh? Can you prove yourself the better boss? We thought so... Here's what to do: 1: Go to http://www.vitalfantasyfootball.co.uk/ 2: Click on Register and go through the registration and team selection process 3: Once you are on your team line-up page, click on Mini League and type the following information in the Join A Mini League boxes: League Name: UK Police Online Passwor…

    • 23 replies
    • 2.8k views
  13. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Mr M has just treated himself to some Welsh Whisky. I thought people might like to know about it. It's called Penderyn. www.welsh-whisky.co.uk

  14. BeccaB
    Started by BeccaB,

    Hi all, Thought I'd make an appearance on the forum before I hopefully embark on my new career. A little about me, well I'm currently a Special constable, and taking my fitness test on thurday for the CNC, but still umming and arghing about whether it's what I really want to do (so any advice on the CNC would be much appreciated). I have just finished my masters in Forensic Investigation and did my degree in Criminology, I'm currently working in marketing (random I know)! Anyway I think that's me BeccaB

  15. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7090164.stm I'm wondering how much fuel is used in growing and transporting this... but I've had a good idea... get prisoners working on it.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.