Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Fingersmuldoon
    Started by Fingersmuldoon,

    OAH, this one is for you As promised, a photo of the snow. This is the river at the back of my property that runs along the edge of the forest. It started snowing at about midday, and has not stopped. Fortunately, its quite light, not the usual Canadian deluge. Its about zero degrees as well. Enjoy the sun. Dave

  2. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    A variation on the game of Muppets. Recently, muppets evolved slightly (at times) to a slightly different game where the other posters were talking about punishment in its various guises. This is an uncomfortable subject, so I tried to steer the conversation away, but the rotters dragged me back. Penbwlch said it was like Mornington Crescent where the players get taken back to the same place. It got confusing, so people used to mark their successful bringing the conversation back to punishment by putting MC after the post. This was quite amusing, but stifled the freedom and spontaneity of Muppets. (Well, an alternative explanation is that I was losing badly, unable to e…

  3. Hermia321
    Started by Hermia321,

    Hi, Does anyone have an unwanted Fenix or Surefire torch that they would be willing to part with? Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    I'm building a new computer....I have all the bits, or have identified them, bar the monitor..... anyone recommend one?

    • 0 replies
    • 467 views
  5. Gregster
    Started by Gregster,

    Stripper Spanks Teen In Surprise Blunder A teenage schoolboy was pulled around his classroom on a lead and spanked by a stripper after a birthday surprise blunder. 'You've been a naughty boy' The pupil's mum had ordered an agency to give her son a "surprise" on his 16th birthday - and the teacher had even agreed to film the prank. But it all went wrong when the unnamed company sent a stripper dressed as a policewoman instead of a "gorillagram" - in what it called a booking error. One witness told reporters: "She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been a very naughty boy because he hadn't been doing his homework. "Then she put …

  6. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Last year i was giving a lecture of crowd behavior when the topic of ladettes arose, my class all women age 18-35, began to recount hazy recollections off this type of behavior. An interesting article can be found here, if you have never heard of them. I dont pop into the city center much nowadays, I'm starting to feel a bit of an old fart. But after a recent rugby match i witnessed a typical ladette moment. Picture the scene...im at the cash point getting some cash out for a taxi home. It's about 1:30am, and the roads are still full of drunken revelers. Behind me I hear someone being violently, and very copiously sick..., much to the amusement of the surrounding…

  7. ControlRoomOp
    Started by ControlRoomOp,

    A dog is starved to death as an art exhibit. This truly is one of the sickest things I've heard of.... http://eurodogtraining.blogspot.com/2007/11/sick.html

  8. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    "ID Cards Could Be Delayed - Gordon Brown has demanded a review of the technology behind the proposed new ID cards, concerned about an 'IT fiasco'..." http://www.policeoracle.com/news/ID-Cards-Could-Be-Delayed_14787.html He ought to "delay" them permanently! Brutus

    Graham1545925480
  9. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Is this is representative of the average person on the street?. Clicky. Sometimes i wonder at our education system.

  10. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I received a letter from a post-grad medical student asking if she could come and see me. She had been given my details by a hospital in London which has treated me for an extremely rare (and I mean extremely rare!) physiological/hormonal condition I have had since birth and which she is studying as part of her specialism. I'm quite happy to talk to her but there is no way she's examining me. I'm not a freak and I had enough of being prodded and poked by faceless medics in white coats from being a baby and throughout my childhood and even into my teens! I phoned her and said I'd talk to her asked her how it was that she got my details from to show that I have this pa…

    • 9 replies
    • 817 views
    Graham1545925480
  11. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    Today, I put on some glad rags and met up with two female cousins of mine. It's a sort of annual event that we go out for lunch every year some time before Christmas, but this year our meeting was especially early. We went for a curry to an Indian restaurant I know very well (and where I once had a fall when the heel of my shoe got stuck in their carpet - but that's another story) . After my starter, I ordered a hot dish they call "Chicken Phal Ultimate", which is a particularly piquant curry with lots of habañero chillies. The waiter warned me that it was extremely hot, but I said I'd manage it, thanks all the same. The others had something a bit gentler. We also h…

  12. Penbwlch
    Started by Penbwlch,

    Flood warnings have been issued for the east coast I have had a look at various weather maps and it does indeed look as if the various climatic conditions are combining with a very high tide (coming up to the top of the springs) and could well produce flooding down the east coast and up the Thames. It looks quite nasty.

    • 23 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. landshark
    Started by landshark,

    As it now turns out, bacon (along with absolutely else in the world it would appear) gives you cancer! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7069914.stm So thats me knackered then, cos I love all of the things on the health nazi's little list. It seems that with every week comes another food/activity/lifestyle that will kill us!

  14. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Watch this video link...hmmm. Clicky.

    • 7 replies
    • 594 views
  15. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    COMET 17P/Holmes Obviously living in Spain, I get a clearer and darker view of the skies than most. I am interested in the skies.This comet is a naked eye blob in Perseus, easily visible with the naked eye and good in binoculars or a small telescope. Find it here Pictures here ex-job-ex-pat2007-11-03 21:05:55

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.