The Locker Room
Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!
Subforums
-
For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.
- 10.6k posts
-
- 247 posts
-
You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.
- 14.7k posts
IrishCop, -
Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.
- 21 posts
-
This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.
- 23.8k posts
-
Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly
- 563 posts
Chief Rat, -
Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!
*Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*
- 1 post
12130 topics in this forum
-
It's not only Heather Mills who is a Golddigger. That ex PM, Teflon Tony, charged a Real Estate Company in China, £240,000, to give a speech, which the Newspaper reported afterwards, as containing nothing new. They nicknamed him Money-sucker and Golddigger, that just about sums him up, but them someone was daft enough to pay him the money.
-
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=5834701806707497835
-
... to see if someone else's name comes up when I create a new topic.
-
To those intrested......name is Michael born in 17 march 1963 been coach driving about 2.5 years....came onto this site due to my intrest in the policing of roads...and for some odd reason i always come down on the side of the police....Hence this site is fantastic..!!
-
I need some help: I have a character who is going to be the red herring. She has motive, opportunity, and means to kill the victim. The murder happens late afternoon/early evening on a Sunday. Saturday about noon, I want the red herring woman to hit a police cadet who intervenes in a verbal altercation red herring woman is having with the mother of a little boy the red herring woman grabbed and shouted at when he bumped into her. My two questions are: What would the red herring woman be charged with? Affray? ABH? or something else? Is this a FPD offence? Would she be bailed? I need her out of jail and back home in plenty of time to be suspected of the murder on …
-
- 28 replies
- 2.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Mrs Dreddy noticed that the tall crumpet hunting Detective Sergeant from 'The Bill' is now appearing in that miserable soap 'Eastenders'. Has he been demoted since most of the movement over the years has been in the opposite directione. eg young Louise and my favorite Gillian of Range Rover fame.
-
Is anyone else having problems with the forums today, please? I am seeing problems with e-mail notifications and an error message every time I post. This error message seems to be false as the post makes it through OK. There is no answer from the admin help line (I don't know if they work weekends or not) so I have sent an e-mail to a contact in admin. I can only hope that there is someone there and the reason they can't answer the phone is because they are kicking the server.
-
- 66 replies
- 3.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I hate ironing (I hate all housework) but I’m having to knuckle down to it. I suddently remember my MP3 player. I’m not really in the habit of listening to music as I work (deprived childhood… we didn’t have a record player). Daft, eh?<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> So I’m listening to the music Mr M has out on it for me, and I’m struck by how amazing it is. All that’s entering my ears are sound waves, picked up by a membrane in my ear and transferred by levers to my cochlea, where that physical movement is translated into electical impulses which stimulates chemical messages to cross synapses, causing my brain …
-
The Chief of Devon and Cornwall, Stephen Otter, has managed to get 100 officers 'out of offices', and back on the streets. A friend in D & C tells me many of those are deeply unhappy at having to work shifts, out in the wet and cold, after, in some cases, years working 9 - 5 pushing a pen. In my time 'desk jobs' were always saved for officers with 25 years service, but now you see some with only 4 or 5 years sitting behind desks. I appreciate there are certain jobs that only police officers can do, but in many cases they could easily be done by Support Staff. In my humble opinion police officers should be out on the streets, not driving desks.
-
I find that sometimes it is very difficult to understand the decisions that come from the Home Office. A West Indian, Hartley Alleyne, 50 years, came to the UK in 1978, and played county cricket for several counties. He married an English lady, and has three children. He has never been unemployed, and has never received a penny from the state. When he retired from playing he coached youngsters at a school in Canterbury, and still does. The Home Office have told him he cannot have a work permit and will be deported. He earned a coaching certificate to enable him to get a work permit, then the home office said he still had to go, because he didn't have a Level 3 NVQ. Tha…
-
Hi guys, I think I'm breaking up with my partner today.....That leaves me homeless, skint and in possible need to rehome my dog. Things aren't going very well! In fact things are quite dire.............I don't know what to do to be quite honest. Sorry to throw this quite depressing subject out, but I suppose really I'm procrastinating, guess I should be packing!!!! Hope you're all well!! x BG x
-
- 19 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Tabloid Hell: Heather Mills McCartney slams media Paul McCartney's ex says she fears for her life 31.Oct.07 8:01pm Heather Mills McCartney broke her recent silence about her divorce from Paul McCartney by giving two television interviews today (October 31). During an interview with GMTV, she admitted that she has received death threats surrounding the divorce. When she was asked if she feared for her life, she responded "yes I do, yes I do". Mills McCartney also announced that she would seek European legislation to compel newspapers to apologise for untruthful stories, reports the Associated Press. She said that the British tabloids are extremely abusive and have …
-
While on holiday, I read a bestseller book called The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins in which he puts forward a very compelling case for atheism and points out the sheer illogicality of a belief in a supreme being and the astonishing inconsistencies in The Bible. I did disagree with him on some issues, specifically on abortion and euthanasia - matters on which he seemed unable to avoid conflating religious dogma with justifiable ethical and moral principles, but overall he blows the doctrines of the three Abrahamic faiths, Islam, Christianity and Judaism, out of the water and makes them look quire ridiculous! Anyone else read it? Brutus
-
- 117 replies
- 4.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Good, I hope that Lord Falconer sues the pants, underpants and vest of 'Gollum' Brown. Not that I have any particular liking for mates of Phoney Tony either. If this goes ahead, it will be in a public court, and it will be just another example of the 'phooey' between Brown and B'Liar. Just like a couple of old Fishwives screeching insults at each other over the garden fence. I don't know why he is getting agitated over his Pension, he is not an elected Member of Parliament, he was one of B'Liars's chums latching on to the gravy train of public cash. NU Labour is just as split as any other political party here in the UK, IMHO. The 'Bremner, Bird & Fortune'…
-
- 1 reply
- 442 views
- 1 follower
-
-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2007/10/31/mills131.xml Has the pressure finally got to her, or is she a better actress than we all thought? I really am not sure, but there is an awful lot of money at stake!
-
- 24 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-