Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    At last Judges seem to be getting the message about Death by Dangerous offences. Rachael Begg, 19 years, was sent to prison for four years. She was texting on her mobile while driving along, and caused an accident which killed a 64 year old woman. She was also disqualified from driving for five years. The only downside is, that the disqualification doesn't start from the day she is released from prison, but starts now. She used her phone nine times in a 15 minute period just prior to the accident.Maverick222007-07-20 17:38:19

    • 24 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. StrobeFox
    Started by StrobeFox,

    Has anyone used a pedometer while on patrol just to see how many steps you take? Its quite interesting just to see how much regulation walking has been done. At the moment my max for a shift has been 16784 steps and a average of 13500 steps per shift. although the porter at the hospital went one up and did 39000 steps in a shift. Feel the burn.

  3. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    'WE'VE WON A WEE BIT OF MONEY' Click above for Sky News Story Has anyone any advice on how to spend 35.4 million smackeroonies?

  4. basso
    Started by basso,

    Evening All, I know , I know...it's an old, old line, but I reckon that I can use it as I am old enough to remember when Dixon of Dock Green was a "must watch" on a Saturday night. Lot of water gone under the bridge since those days. Police Experience...Nil, apart from running from the RMP as a young squaddie in Germany in the mid fifties. Score was about 3 each as I was a pretty good runner in those days....but I did get some Jankers out of it' So honour all round. I am developing an increasing interest in the Force as my son now has about six years in with New Zealand Police. I enjoy discussing the job with h…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Sentry
    Started by Sentry,

    Okay what are the top two things you would buy if money was no object.... You can have only two things but it can be anything. I would have: 1) A new car -(preferably a Honda civic type R in black) 2) One of those beds that can move positions at the touch of a button. Not too fussy I know....

    • 47 replies
    • 2.6k views
  6. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    SAEED AL SAHAF - Iraqi Head of Information The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication, we do not even have a chicken. GEORGE W BUSH We don't care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground. TONY BLAIR I agree with George. COLIN POWELL Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road. HANS BLIX We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road. KOFI ANAN We have yet to pa…

    • 26 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Can anyone give examples of having a sixth sense......? I had this really weird dream that my baby niece who is 2 was very high up in in the sky...crossing a bridge ...and I was scared thinking she would fall...I had this dream this morning....lol....and then this morning I go and open my e-mail to find pictures that my sis has sent from swiss in a cable car.....7000ft up ....with my baby niece in one of them....very high in the sky...how weird is that! I only got interested in it...cos I watched Big Brother when they did that task....and some of them got it right.....how creepy is that! And by the way.....cos I am still looking for a man....do u think you should tru…

  8. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    No doubt we have all watched a film at some time in our lives that has terrified us; it seems that we just can’t resist the opportunity for self inflicted fright. Whether it’s a good ghost story around the camp fire or an X rated horror video as a 14 or 15yr old (oops showing my age there). The popularity of horror movies continues,as does the writing of horror novels all designed to give us a sleepless night, or the excuse to sneak a protective arm around your date’s waist. So what were the movies that terrified ortraumatised you, come on, admit it…..there must be one in your distant past at least. Here are mine:Watched it on a pirated video …

  9. Kaiser Bill
    Started by Kaiser Bill,

    are things really this bad?

    • 4 replies
    • 633 views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Peterborough Council have told David Platt that he risks an £80 FPN, because he is wearing a T Shirt with, 'Don't piss me off, I am running out of places to hide the bodies'. I could understand if the T Shirt had a foul, or really offensive word on it, but this is abit over the top, threatening him with a fine for the word PISS. The PC Brigade strike again. I think I would tell Peterborough Council to PISS off and get on with your proper work of cleaning the streets and collecting rubbish etc etc, and leave David Platt alone. Some 'busy body' on the council obviously has too much time on his/her hand.

  11. Sentry
    Started by Sentry,

    a) A solar powered torch A parachute that opens on impact c) An inflatable dart board D) A freezer for eskimos E) Fire proof matches Your turn......

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    How do u get chewing gum of blankets.....

    • 6 replies
    • 539 views
  13. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    Did u watch it ...OMG that Chocolate cake is divine and its made with beetroot.....how amazing is that...love the pink roses on the cake too.....check it out..... http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/C/cook-yourself-thin/chocolate-fudge-cake.html...

    • 1 reply
    • 568 views
  14. dave1517
    Started by dave1517,

    Any ideas for cheap off site car parking for 2 weeks??????? in the near area to the airport Cheers

    • 2 replies
    • 613 views
  15. The_Seagull
    Started by The_Seagull,

    A use for Chavs http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=Personal&FlashBoxId=568349423 I think that if the liberals who have got the hump about this video had to spend any amount of time living near chavs they would probably find it amusing too.

    • 0 replies
    • 539 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.