Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Have just bought this album and I must say it's been a long time since i listened to an album the first time round and loved it to such an extent. Infact I think the last album to do that was...well.....umm...Pet Sounds. It was years after it was originally released, I'm not quite that old. Anyway for any of you who have not heard any of her stuff, try and give her present hit Mr Rock & Roll a go.

    • 62 replies
    • 3.4k views
    Graham1545925480
  2. Brian1545925477
    Started by Brian1545925477,

    I just wondered.... I use a cross-trainer, I ride a bike around town, I play competitive sport and I occasionally teach karate..... What do you do to keep fit??

    • 200 replies
    • 7.6k views
    Graham1545925480
  3. Stan Still
    Started by Stan Still,

    Saw this on Totally un-PC's blog site and had to share it with you - I hope he doesn't mind? WOMAN'S DIARY Sunday 5th August 2007. Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I had been shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit late so thought it might be that. The bar was really crowded and loud so I suggested we go somewhere quieter to talk. He was still very subdued and distracted so I suggested we go somewhere nice to eat. All through dinner he just didn't seem himself; he hardly laughed, and didn't seem to be paying any attention to me or to what I was saying. I just knew that something was wrong. He dropped m…

    • 2 replies
    • 508 views
  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Please, folks, lots of people put xxxx'nt. Please, it's driving me nuts. It's xxxxn't. The ' goes where the o would have been. I know I make typos all the time, and sometimes spell things incorrectly, but please, you're torturing me.... Stop it.

    • 61 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    I'm in a nice happy mood.....

  6. ChickenSoup
    Started by ChickenSoup,

    WHat does it mean when you say...'you can't teach your granny to suck eggs'.....my granny doesn't do that anyway!!!! And 'your barking up the wrong tree'.....well I never saw anyone bark!.......and 'I'm afraid ....' no your not really afraid!!!!

    • 17 replies
    • 849 views
  7. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    I love discovering common misconceptions, here are few of the ones I have read about: The Pilgrims didn't land first atPlymouth Rock; they actually stopped at the tip of Cape Cod. Edison didn'tinvent the light bulb; Sir Joseph Swan beat him by a year. A fish can drown--if there's notenough oxygen in the water. Jesus was crucified through thehands…no he wasn’t. When the Romans crucified a victim, the nails were driven through the wrists between the radial and ulna bones and not through the palms. The nail would have ripped through the palm because the palm could not withstand all the weight of the body. The reason nearly all de…

    • 4 replies
    • 761 views
  8. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Things that make you go eewwwgh or ouch. This is prettygross by the way, those who are eating or about to eat may want to read it later. This is the eewwgh. A lot of yearsago when I was living at home with my folks, I had decided to make a Xmas curry from the remains of the festive turkey. About the only thing it’s good for in my opinion. Anyway I had made it and left it on the top of the stove to allow the spices to develop and infuse the meat. We ate the curry later that evening; we were all sat at the table chatting away when I suddenly felt a rather strange texture in my mouth. I inserted a finger and pulled out a slimy mass of hair and p…

  9. Brutus
    Started by Brutus,

    I have been looking through a wedding album of a neighbour's daughter. I saw that the bridegroom and best man were wearing Scottish garb, kilts and those Scots-type jackets with silver buttons. This morning, I returned the album to my neighbour and made all the right noises about how lovely her daughter looked and then I mentioned that I didn't realise she had married a Scot. "Oh, he's not Scottish. He just wanted to wear a kilt. It's quite a popular thing to do, these days." Is that true? I hope not. I have nothing against traditional Scottish attire on Scotsmen as part of their national heritage and tradition but for me, an Englishman shouldn't wear a kilt any m…

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
    Graham1545925480
  10. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6292354.stm

    • 5 replies
    • 291 views
  11. creasy
    Started by creasy,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6932216.stm

    Graham1545925480
  12. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    Now I love to cook, I find it very relaxing and therapeutic, plus I get to eat the results. So if you have any queries or questions, or indeed great recipes please feel free to share them amongst us all. I have a question that I don’t seem to beable to find a sensible answer to, why is it now that even when I buy expensive M&S dry cure bacon it has no bl**dy rind! That was always the bit I saved till last when I was a child, a part to be savoured and crunched with bliss. Now it’s gone, someone has nicked our bacon rind, and I want it back. So does anyone know why its no longer onour bacon, and where I can get some proper bacon with it on.

    • 63 replies
    • 6.2k views
  13. catprincess
    Started by catprincess,

    I must apologise, I haven't mentioned it yet but, it is my birthday next monday(13th) I like funny cards and nice cards.. no lovey dovey stuff. I also like shiny things, science kits, days out, geocaching stuff. Please don't send smellies.. I'm very fussy about them I'm need a new car oo and a house please ( a nice one in a nice place) oo and I've been wanting a pony for about 22 years. Look forward to your gifts! PS: or money...money is good.. my wages are bad :0(catprincess2007-08-05 22:08:05

    • 2 replies
    • 601 views
  14. Chief Rat
    Started by Chief Rat,

    Toy Beaver Sparks Armed Police Response

    • 2 replies
    • 617 views
    Graham1545925480
  15. gb8143
    Started by gb8143,

    apologies if this has been posted before, but it made me laugh...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.