Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Police Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Locker Room

Light-hearted discussion of topics which don't really relate to police work... abandon hope all ye who enter!

Subforums

  1. For light-hearted discussion about love, life and relationships.

    • 10.6k posts
    @psychicscarlet1
    @psychicscarlet1,
  2. You can use this area to share information about teams or groups, sort out socials, share gaming tags, and generally get together with like minded forum-goers.

    • 14.7k posts
    IrishCop
    IrishCop,
  3. Where we will hold all the threads in relation to member competitions and the results.

    • 21 posts
  4. This forum is the place to participate and start new games for the whole community to participate in. The first post in each topic should explain the rules for that specific game.

    • 23.8k posts
  5. Use the forum for general advise if you are having an issues with your computer whether it is running MAC OS or Windows, Linux etc. We are sure there will be someone here to assist and give you some tips to keep them running smoothly

    • 563 posts
    Chief Rat
    Chief Rat,
  6. Looking to sell your used equipment or other unwanted items? Our "For Sale & Trade" section is the perfect place to connect with fellow members interested in buying what you no longer need. Whether it’s tools, electronics, or hobby gear, feel free to list it here! Just make sure to include an actual photo of the item in your post – no stock images or generic photos from websites allowed. This way, everyone knows exactly what they’re getting. Happy selling and trading!

    *Please note Police Community accepts no risk for the items posted by members and you enter into a agreement to purchase at your own risk*

    • 1 post
  1. crinklybottom
    Started by crinklybottom,

    Please forgive me if this is the wrong forum to use, however, I have watched with interest the developing saga into the shooting of an innocent man, on the London Underground, in what can only be described as exceptional circumstances. Should the man of been shot, in my humble opinion (And I like many others were not there), in the light of day - no. I have watched with interest the media's reaction to the court case as well as politicians. All trying to score political points cheaply, when they should ALL be supporting the Police Service, particularly in this instance the Metropolitan Police. They are all using particularly colourful language, as well as scathing opi…

  2. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but on the BBC Cornwall News web site is a picture of a PCSO giving a female a roadside breath Test. I was not aware that they had the power to give breath tests.

    • 2 replies
    • 774 views
  3. sheridan19
    Started by sheridan19,

    Hello everyone! I'm new to this site.Not a police officer but hoping to make friends and share stories and experiences. I'm 32 and work as a counsellor for American police and other emergency services but I am hoping to do the same here some day.I've been doing this work some years now,voluntary at first from the 9/11 experience onwards. The word consellor,I know,can lose you alot of friends or strike fear into alot of people but the majority understand that people like me are there to not just listen to how tough an officers day was or the upset he may be going through within his family but I'm there too for those that do a job like this,have no one to go home to and …

  4. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Having trampled all over Brutus' Grammar thread, I thought I'd start another to show why Penbwlch will have to be quick if he wants to grab all the evidence.... Are we ready? I hope I'm right.

  5. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    Today I had shoved through my letterbox a nice A4 double sided full colour information sheet telling me that "The high levels of investment and reform have reduced NHS waiting lists to an all time low..." etc. Basically it's telling me that from Dec 08 patients won't have to wait more than 18 weeks from referral to the start of hospital treatment. This comes on the same day my elderly neighbour had her hospital appointment cancelled (Nobody thought to tell the patiernt transport people though) 1. I will believe that when I see it. 2. Who cares yet what we're being promised in a year's time. I don't believe them. 3. What a flipping expense it is …

    • 8 replies
    • 551 views
    Graham1545925480
  6. Graham1545925480
    Started by Graham1545925480,

    Click

    • 2 replies
    • 468 views
    Graham1545925480
  7. Mindless
    Started by Mindless,

    Well Croby said I had to introduce myself. So I am here. She is my best mate and for some reason she insists I must sign on.

  8. ex-job-ex-pat
    Started by ex-job-ex-pat,

    Whoever heard of a plan like this? He was declared dead by a coroner. Insurance paid out - will have to be paid back methinks. THE HOPE THE EXISTENCE

    • 6 replies
    • 544 views
  9. M&MBM
    Started by M&MBM,

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7130151.stm

    • 67 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Baroness Thatcher(Maggie to some of us)attended the parade in Whitehall, to remember those who gave their lives in the Falklands Conflict. She laid a wreath in memory of those who died. The only member of HMG to attend was Admiral Alan West, Gollum's Security Minister, and his only claim to fame is that he lost his ship, HMS Ardent during the battle. I didn't expect anyone else to attend from HMG because they are all anti war types, except for Iraq and Afghanistan. Well done Gollum and Co for not attending, we know you don't appreciate anything the Armed Forces do for the Country.

    • 2 replies
    • 670 views
  11. exmetskipper
    Started by exmetskipper,

    Pope Benedict XVI has got a special offer running - Do NOT miss this ONCE in a lifetime opportunity !!! Offer must end soon ,so Hurry !!!! His holiness has decreed that anyone visiting Lourdes ( it's a kind of Roman Catholic Theme Park ) within one year of 8th December , will receive plenary indulgences ........ simply this means that this mortal is offering you the chance to spend less time in Purgatory if you visit !!! This kind of nonsense from the Roman Cathoilc Chuch makes it look like , and justify my own feelings that it is simply a cult, designed to create wealth from the enduring poverty and control of the masses ! How can one man claim to be abl…

    • 30 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Maverick22
    Started by Maverick22,

    Cherie Blair's conman friend, who helped her get some discount off two flats in Bristol, has been sent to prison for four years, for fraud. Peter Foster conned £130,000 out of someone in Australia. Good old Cherie, she certainly knows how to pick them. I'm surprised he didn't ask her to attend court to act as a character witness.

  13. Mobieus
    Started by Mobieus,

    1. Men are NOT mind readers. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down. 1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be. 1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. 1. Crying is blackmail. 1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it! 1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. 1. Come to us with a problemonly if you w…

  14. Biker girl
    Started by Biker girl,

    I have nothing to say....But I am restless and need somewhere to be.... I couldn't jump into a thread because I have no valid opinion on any current subject....Therefore "Much to talk about nothing" is the perfect place to talk about....Nothing.....Anything......Something..... Any mindless, pointless thought that's in your head right now, anything you saw today which made you think, anyone that annoyed you....ANYTHING..... Biker Girl is listening.......................... BG xx

    • 67 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. bogdan39
    Started by bogdan39,

    Well as topic says.....last to post here wins a prize.....thou not certain what prize might be....maybe a cd of your good selves being filmed on Road wars....BTW anyone here been on Road wars? or a DVD on Rocky 6 with no sound..the picture ain`t to good either.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.